PDA

View Full Version : GU serrvice manual

james
4th August 2011, 02:45 PM
Hi I'm after a service manual fo 2000 gu patrol. I did find a link on your forum but there are some restrictions. If someone has downloaded this could you email me a copy it would be much appreciated.

email address australiaone@optusnet.com.au

Cheers Jim

AB
4th August 2011, 02:50 PM
G'day Jim and welcome to the forum.

Mate, you only need to rack up 25 posts to get the manuals. Simply introduce yourself to the forum spend just 10 minutes welcoming some new members and legitimately join in some conversations and your done.

No one can email the manuals as they are over 100mb.

If you cannot wait that long then Ebay has them for sale...

Bob
4th August 2011, 02:54 PM
Hi Jim. You are a little bit unfortunate in that you now need to Post 25 times to enable you to download Album.
Just pop accross to the Introduction Section and tell us a little bit about yourself. Then join in the discussions on
the numerous threads here and in no time at all you will qualify for the Download. Regards Bob

the evil twin
4th August 2011, 05:20 PM
I consider myself a fairly well educated and literate person but sometimes words just fail me... (sigh)

AB, given the recent posts, you must have the patience of Job... ROFL

nowoolies
4th August 2011, 05:38 PM
Hi I'm after a service manual fo 2000 gu patrol. I did find a link on your forum but there are some restrictions. If someone has downloaded this could you email me a copy it would be much appreciated.

Cheers Jim

i could..................... but i wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be part of the comunity join in the fun
follow a few plain and simple rules

and Bob`s your uncle
sorry Bob you proberly dont even know this guy

Bigrig
4th August 2011, 05:54 PM
I consider myself a fairly well educated and literate person but sometimes words just fail me... (sigh)

X2 brother ... is it that hard??

AB
4th August 2011, 06:47 PM

I must admit this post really made me want to............

C'mon guys, It's really not hard!!!

Bigrig
4th August 2011, 08:32 PM

Cheers Jim

Cmon Jim - jump back on mate and join in. Appreciate it would seem like you've stirred a hornets nest, but reality is, this has been an ongoing debate for some time. People just want what they want from the Internet these days and I have done this myself, but not from a forum which is full or real people getting hammered by spammers all the time ... no harm done mate and we want people to come here and get the manual, but at least have a poke around and see if it's for you ... if not, no harm no foul and off you go ... but, just by chance you never know, and you might grow fond of the information available, the friendly banter and the ability to run ideas past people who've probably done and/or have heard of what it is you're asking about ....

We encourage new members and I certainly understand you may be looking at the site now saying "sh!t, what did I just do" ... join in a few of the chats mate and low an behold, the manual is yours ... Easy!! Alternatively this may truly not be for you and so be it - happy hunting elsewhere or buy it from ebay .. Again, no harm done and no skin off our noses ...

Hope to hear from you on the forum again!!!!

Guido
5th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Got to admit I like the requirement of sharing - not just wanting

Cheers
Guido

NissanGQ4.2
5th August 2011, 07:42 PM
Got to admit I like the requirement of sharing - not just wanting

Cheers
Guido

not many share you view unfortunately. Good 2 hear you view ion the matter :)

Woof
5th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Me thinks Jimmy has done a runner and never to be seen again.

NissanGQ4.2
5th August 2011, 08:29 PM

what makes u think that??? Did you u chase him down the road barking @ him *LMAO*

craigr
5th August 2011, 11:25 PM
Do the time James :) I joined last night to download the manuals myself but already can see that I'll be sticking around long after. I couldn't believe the number of replies to my intro in less than 24 hours, fantastic community.

Clunk
6th August 2011, 12:37 AM

have you been flashing that man bag of yours again Doggy!!!!!??????? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Havoc
7th August 2011, 12:04 PM
im tring to fix my duel fuel issue and i need a copy of the wiring diagram as well

AB
7th August 2011, 07:05 PM
Do the time James :) I joined last night to download the manuals myself but already can see that I'll be sticking around long after. I couldn't believe the number of replies to my intro in less than 24 hours, fantastic community.

Good to hear mate, the easiest way would be to just welcome some new members too and your done in 5 minutes.

Thanks for the kind feedback mate and we hope you stick around....

AB
7th August 2011, 07:05 PM
im tring to fix my duel fuel issue and i need a copy of the wiring diagram as well

Looks like you got the manual mate so hope you come back and join in the community Havoc...

NissanGQ4.2
7th August 2011, 07:17 PM
Looks like you got the manual mate so hope you come back and join in the community Havoc...

AB, Steve has been a member since April, don't think he was just after the manuals

Yendor
7th August 2011, 07:18 PM
Guys I wouldn't stress about james.

I think he was just winding us up.

I am happy to be proven wrong though.

Woof
7th August 2011, 07:24 PM
Guys I wouldn't stress about james.

I think he was just winding us up.

I am happy to be proven wrong though.

I hope that you are correct mate, it is not that hard to get 25 posts up here as there is always something to comment on..............and the more members the merrier.

NissanGQ4.2
7th August 2011, 07:29 PM
thats ok is he wasn't as I joined every mailing list I could find using the email address supplied *L*, even if somebody did send him a manual, he probable would never find it with all the crap he is going 2 receive in the mail :)

Yendor
7th August 2011, 07:36 PM
thats ok is he wasn't as I joined every mailing list I could find using the email address supplied *L*, even if somebody did send him a manual, he probable would never find it with all the crap he is going 2 receive in the mail :)

That nasty..........but I like it.

growler2058
7th August 2011, 08:01 PM
I found HERE looking for a manual, and got to the 25 post thing and went OH @#$% but i had only briefly been on two other forums and thought they were total coc@ heads, so was a bit put off by the 25 posts. Thinking here we go how am I gunna get 25 posts up without telling someone to @#$% off hahahahhahahahaha weeeeellllllllllll I'm over that now hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha Snicko wheres the forum anonymous patches hahahahahahahaha

snicko
7th August 2011, 09:08 PM
I'm over that now hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha Snicko wheres the forum anonymous patches hahahahahahahaha

Sorry growlers haven't found any that work yet!! hahahahahahhahahaha

Phil21
9th August 2011, 07:27 PM
I too would like the manuals, especially as this is my first patrol, but i'll wait, do the time, meet & greet and will be here long after the manuals have been downloaded, looks like a place to stay a while and learn from the experience around.

I look forward to meeting you guys on here.

Cheers

AB
9th August 2011, 09:10 PM
I too would like the manuals, especially as this is my first patrol, but i'll wait, do the time, meet & greet and will be here long after the manuals have been downloaded, looks like a place to stay a while and learn from the experience around.

I look forward to meeting you guys on here.

Cheers

Goof to hear Phil, thanks for the comment mate. If you need the manual quickly then simply welcome a few more members and join in some light hearted posts and your away....

Silver
9th August 2011, 11:11 PM
Cmon Jim - jump back on mate and join in. Appreciate it would seem like you've stirred a hornets nest, but reality is, this has been an ongoing debate for some time. People just want what they want from the Internet these days and I have done this myself, but not from a forum which is full or real people getting hammered by spammers all the time ... no harm done mate and we want people to come here and get the manual, but at least have a poke around and see if it's for you ... if not, no harm no foul and off you go ... but, just by chance you never know, and you might grow fond of the information available, the friendly banter and the ability to run ideas past people who've probably done and/or have heard of what it is you're asking about ....

We encourage new members and I certainly understand you may be looking at the site now saying "sh!t, what did I just do" ... join in a few of the chats mate and low an behold, the manual is yours ... Easy!! Alternatively this may truly not be for you and so be it - happy hunting elsewhere or buy it from ebay .. Again, no harm done and no skin off our noses ...

Hope to hear from you on the forum again!!!!

I agree, was easy to add something to 25 threads that was of reasonable quality, and fun. Then someone suggested I had got the manuals and peed off. Apparently not :-)

Eds where?
13th August 2011, 04:17 PM
Hi Jim why get a manual when you can have the best forum to help you? lol

Guido
19th August 2011, 08:35 PM
I guess one of the things to remember about the number of posts required - is that some people feel part of the community but are readers.
You might find they log on loads of times and read through many of the threads /posts - and perhpas like me not being mechanically adept are a bit reluctant to post

Woof
19th August 2011, 09:04 PM
I guess one of the things to remember about the number of posts required - is that some people feel part of the community but are readers.
You might find they log on loads of times and read through many of the threads /posts - and perhpas like me not being mechanically adept are a bit reluctant to post

Guido, mate no one knows less about mechanical stuff than me, this is one of the things that makes this forum great, no question in considered stupid.......as a few of our members say "the only stupid question is the one that you do not ask"

growler2058
19th August 2011, 09:07 PM

Fair call Guido, I hear ya mate. i think that some people just post Cr@p to get the manuals etc, or complain about the "rule" and thats what gets others offside. Trust me i'm no mechanical guru but do get good value babbling to the babblers hahahhaha.

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2011, 09:30 PM
Agree with Wayne ( The Dogman ) Guido, I am not mechanically minded, but if you were 2 troll through my post, I post my experiences I have had with my Patrol and other bits n piesces. Everybody on here that knows me knows I only joined 2 download the GQ manual, but yet I am still here and try 2 add us much as possible 2 the forum. Don't ever be reluctant 2 post on here because your not mechanically minded. I have posted on here believing the info I was posting at the time was correct but I was wrong............ and I have been advised by other members I could be wrong, but not once was told I was wrong. In regards 2 post counts 2 get a manual , its simple abide by the rules or look elsewhere. I know there is a lot of mixed views on this subject, but being one that has spent a lot of time searing for manuals, yes they can be found elsewhere on he net and no u don't need 2 do anything 2 download them......... so if a person really wants a manual they will find it eventually, there is know need 2 whinge that 25 posts is 2 hard or ask could someone email it 2 them or post 25 post of crap. I'm not saying any new or old member that hasn'st made 25 posts is not apart of this community and are not welcome here by any means, I just believe like most things in life.... rules are put into place for a reason even if we like them or not.... you abide by them or suffer the consequences.....

TUCK
20th August 2011, 12:29 AM
I understand the point about being a reader and feeling like part of the community, thats how I felt. But the upside is more people (like me) are compelled to at least have a go at contributing and getting involved. The more active members the healthier the community I would have thought.

AB
20th August 2011, 07:27 AM
I understand the point about being a reader and feeling like part of the community, thats how I felt. But the upside is more people (like me) are compelled to at least have a go at contributing and getting involved. The more active members the healthier the community I would have thought.

Exactly right Tuck, thats what we are all trying to encourage and to build up a great community and keep the forum chugging along...

wheels
26th October 2011, 07:03 PM
I think it is fair. Got to admit I like the requirement of sharing - not just wanting

teleman
26th October 2011, 07:56 PM
Good to have you aboard James, you will fall in love with this forum if you do what AB suggested.
Happy Hunting

Steveo_the_Devo
26th October 2011, 11:15 PM
I've just joined, and didn't even know you guys HAD the manuals here! So now I will jump in on some threads just so I COULD download the manuals even if I don't want them!

Still 2 weeks away from taking delivery of the Patrol and it's brand new - so I'm hoping I won't need the manuals too soon. Very happy to be involved in the community though! Thanks for having me!

patch697
27th October 2011, 01:26 AM
I've just joined, and didn't even know you guys HAD the manuals here! So now I will jump in on some threads just so I COULD download the manuals even if I don't want them!

Still 2 weeks away from taking delivery of the Patrol and it's brand new - so I'm hoping I won't need the manuals too soon. Very happy to be involved in the community though! Thanks for having me!

We have a bloody great bunch here mate who are more than willing to partake in a good old Q&A session so even if you don't need the manuals there will be plenty you'll find you will want to know about & thats when this place goes into full swing.

Glad to have you aboard mate.

Regards
Paul

Geoff67
10th August 2015, 04:38 PM
as long as its the same for every one its a fair system.
Better than a lot of spam.

Biskit
19th October 2015, 10:30 PM
Like Steveo said, I have to wait another week for my GU to arrive as well! I have been enjoying lots of posts on the forum so far, its just a pity that every time that I think that I can add to a thread, someone else has said what I was going to say by the end... Just proves that everybody on here has got something worth saying! Even me!