PDA

View Full Version : Owners and Nat Sav Manual 2009 Troll

Big Muzz
4th August 2011, 09:11 AM
Just purchased a 2009 GU TI 3L TD with no Owners Manual or SAT Nav Manual - can anyone help with
advice as to where I can purchase originals or copies.

Bigrig
4th August 2011, 09:24 AM
In the words of the famous Mr Squiggle "that's a tough one Miss Jane"!! lol

Ebay maybe for manuals, and certainly Nissan themselves (who'll sting you), but other than that, you might be able to get a Gregorys manual for the vehicle, but not sure on the Sat Nav ...

Good luck with the hunt mate, and no doubt others will have some thoughts/advice on the matter also ...

nowoolies
4th August 2011, 09:44 AM
Just purchased a 2009 GU TI 3L TD with no Owners Manual or SAT Nav Manual - can anyone help with

i might have mine in the bus ill have a look for ya
if their there you can have them mate
i got rid of my Nissan sat nav as it was a piece of garbage all components replaced one after another and still would not function correctly
apart from that it kept crashing
got a VMS now and .......WOW what a differance
i can now get lost in style hahahahahaah

Big Muzz
4th August 2011, 12:03 PM
Thanx mate - appreciate anything you can do to help - I had no idea what a pain it would be without the right reference books..

Big Muzz
4th August 2011, 12:04 PM
Thanx for the thoughts Bigrig... I have been scouring through Ebay and wrecking yards...no luck so far......

the evil twin
4th August 2011, 12:53 PM
The SatNav is a VDO Dayton MS5200 (or variant) the older ones are SD card the latest are CD Rom I believe, not sure what yours will be.
Manuals were available for download from VDO.
Map Updates (release 17) are available from Sensis at $196 or so... or... if you want Navteq they are about $185 I think. Nissan use Sensis and BMW seem to swap around but both should work. Sensis straight away Navteq might need a bit of a fiddle.

Owners Manual (electronic) is available from a few different sites which come and go... or... hardcopy is available from Nissan

Google is your friend on that one

Factory Nissan Maintenance Manual is available on here after you have 25 posts up.

(just noticed that this thread is doubled up and thought my prev reply had gone astray... meah... no biggee)

nowoolies
6th August 2011, 03:51 AM

ive found the sat nav manual
if you want it mate just pm me
nowoolies

Big Muzz
8th August 2011, 07:56 AM
nowoolies - you're a legend. Can you call/text to 0400458402 and I'll make arrangements for collect/post.

nowoolies
8th August 2011, 12:19 PM
g`day Muzz
i`ll call you later today
what state you in ....apart from drunk again...roflmfao hahahahahahahahaha

patch697
8th August 2011, 12:36 PM
Here is a link to a owners had book....Hope it helps.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4969-1998-Nissan-Patrol-GU-(-Y61-)-Owners-Handbook

Big Muzz
8th August 2011, 12:48 PM
Reads like you'e in Party Mode ya lucky b..... I'm in the Wollongong area NSW......

nowoolies
8th August 2011, 02:44 PM
bump ............Paul Patch .............
dead end link mate
nowoolies

nowoolies
8th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Murry
all posted today mate
should be there by wednesday