PDA

View Full Version : help

joy
3rd August 2011, 03:03 AM
Hello my friends,

I need your help!!
i am looking for a electric loom for my patrol - 2004 ZD30 AUTO LHD .
it is called "engine room loom" - part no. 24012-661, for a patrol gu 2004 ZD30 Automatic.

it must be from 2004 patrol (i have a loom from a 2002-2003 it does not fit)

it comes from the right side of the front wall (in the passnger room - computers), to the engine room, ABS loom, fuse box, rely box, right wing, front bar, left wing, into the driver side - computers and steering wheel.
it must be the model with the original fog lights in the bumper, and front lamps washer.

if someone can help with this - i appreciate it very much = new or from a wrecked patrol (accident).

TNX,
Joy

nowoolies
3rd August 2011, 03:06 AM
g`day Joy
stop by intro`s and post a bit about you and your rig
gets people on side
someone will come along with a idea for you

Clunk
3rd August 2011, 03:07 AM
g'day Joy, sorry but I cant help...................... no doubt someone will be along at some point who can, but it would help if you dropped into the Introductions and told us a bit about yourself and where ya from. Someone will no doubt be able to point you in the right direction

Clunk
3rd August 2011, 03:42 AM
g`day Joy
welcome on board
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

wrong thread Paul......... lol

Clunk
3rd August 2011, 03:45 AM
Hey Joy, there's a couple of members in the vendor thread that may be able to help........... Nizzbits or Patrolapart just drop them a private message, just bare in mind that they are in Australia and i don't know if wiring looms are different in different parts of the world.

nowoolies
3rd August 2011, 03:50 AM
wrong thread Paul......... lol

bugga ....hahahahaah