PDA

View Full Version : Dads day weekend

Timmo
1st August 2011, 10:13 PM
Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is any one thats keen to take there son or daughter out for the weekend camping over the fathers day long weekend, go out exploring and BBQ justdad and the kids, my kids have never been camping and i know for a fact my boy is keen as musted to get out and go hunting,fishingand 4X4 driving, if any one is keen post up here or if you can suggest a place to go let me know.

Bigrig
2nd August 2011, 07:10 AM
Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is any one thats keen to take there son or daughter out for the weekend camping over the fathers day long weekend, go out exploring and BBQ justdad and the kids, my kids have never been camping and i know for a fact my boy is keen as musted to get out and go hunting,fishingand 4X4 driving, if any one is keen post up here or if you can suggest a place to go let me know.

Would love to mate, but hard to get to Perth, and Tank will be close to being in pieces by then getting a transplant ...

Cmon WA .. there's got to be others interested??!!!

Bob
2nd August 2011, 07:34 AM
Thats a great idea Timbo. Introducers the Young ones to the Outdoors. Hope you get some response.

nowoolies
2nd August 2011, 09:01 AM
g`day Timbo
sound`s like a good idea ,
im keen
we still have to catch up for a trip up the farm hay

Sir Roofy
2nd August 2011, 09:03 AM
Sounds like a good w/end comming up an excellent idea
but a tad to far for us as well /come on w.a give this man some
support

roofy

Timmo
2nd August 2011, 10:17 PM
I just gotta check the work scedual and make sure it fits in with work but keen as to get the young fella out, doesnt matter how many people turn up just to get the kids away from the city is great fun, i think the kids miss Darwin and being able to getn out and fish the culverts and explore but keen to show them around here.

Nowoolies

keen as man and if ya need help out there alway up to lend a hand.

nowoolies
2nd August 2011, 10:23 PM
I just gotta check the work scedual and make sure it fits in with work but keen as to get the young fella out, doesnt matter how many people turn up just to get the kids away from the city is great fun, i think the kids miss Darwin and being able to getn out and fish the culverts and explore but keen to show them around here.

Nowoolies

keen as man and if ya need help out there alway up to lend a hand.
have to catch up and get a plan happening hay
im keen as i know a couple of beach spots but fishing would be lousy with all this on shore wind
but a over nighter is gunna happen real soon Timbar ,Clunk and the Godfather are keen as well
i got a couple of mate`s keen as well
one`s got a t t ..t. one of those and the other has a f truck

Aquarian51
4th August 2011, 09:56 PM
I may be interested, just have to see if I'm rostered off when the roster goes up tomorrow. My kids are grown up and overseas working, but I'm always keen for a trip and some camping. I'll let you know if I'm available in the next few days.

nowoolies
5th August 2011, 01:08 AM
I may be interested, just have to see if I'm rostered off when the roster goes up tomorrow. My kids are grown up and overseas working, but I'm always keen for a trip and some camping. I'll let you know if I'm available in the next few days.

sound `s good mate
i can see a sickie comming up hahahahahah

Aquarian51
7th August 2011, 01:19 PM
Beauty, rostered off Sat and Sunday. Let me know where and when and we'll be there with the mighty GQ.

Aquarian51
7th August 2011, 01:23 PM
There's some nice places around Dwellingup and Lane Poole reserve, if you want to head south of Perth, but probably warmer going north around Badingarra and there may be some early wildflowers out.

Timmo
7th August 2011, 06:50 PM
next weekends no good for me or the 27/28 due to work commitments. and the 17 sept is out aswell........ will have a look at work tomorrow and will get back to you with the dates im not training army reservists......

Timmo
10th August 2011, 10:34 PM
so im looking at early september for this dads day weekend, have got some others that have just got a new 2011 GU and ive let him know about the forum and he will be joining up soon, keen as mustad to get out, my kids are that keen they have already talked me into buying the marsh mellows for the fire.

just gotta get them some sleeping bags a stretcher to keep them up of the ground and im set

Timmo
31st August 2011, 05:28 PM
ok well its dads day sunday looking at the next weekend to do a over nighter douesnt matter where we just need to come up with a place to go where the kids can have fun and a fire and cook some snags and marshmeollows, get to test out the tent and looking forward to some dad time and will even have some beers, so let me know who is going suggest a place to go and lets get the,,,,,,,, out of town.