View Full Version : 3 seats in the New traybacks

jbuck
1st August 2011, 08:55 PM
Is it possible to fit a bucket seat and a two seater bench in the new utes

Bigrig
1st August 2011, 09:10 PM
Is it possible to fit a bucket seat and a two seater bench in the new utes

G'day mate and welcome.

Always requested that you put up a bit of info about yourself and rig prior to asking questions mate. No harm done at all, but let's people know a bit about who they are talking to - just a courtesy thing, but something we do ask for ...

Someone will be along who can assist mate though I'm sure ...

Enjoy!!

Kingy10992
23rd March 2012, 08:19 AM
hey mate, i got a friends dad who has a 02-03 dx gu ute and it has a bucketseat and a 2 seater, it seemed to fit it nice

DX grunt
23rd March 2012, 08:37 AM
hey mate, i got a friends dad who has a 02-03 dx gu ute and it has a bucketseat and a 2 seater, it seemed to fit it nice

Mine's a 05 GU DX ute and has a bucket seat for the driver and a 2 seater for the passengers. Depending on how big the passenger in the middle is, will determine how squashy it is. It does get squashy in the middle and it is sometimes hard to change gears with that 'third person' sitting in the middle.

Plus the middle seat only has a lap seat belt. Not my preferred option. My DX is a basic model and doesn't have airbags. It doesn't even have a dimmer switch for the dashboard lights. I love my KIS truck. lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

jackjeme
9th August 2012, 07:29 PM
it must be a suitable seat!

MudRunnerTD
9th August 2012, 08:19 PM
it must be a suitable seat!

Yeah the DX came out with a bucket bench combo and no centre console. I would have thought that that was still an option available? If not I bet the bolt holes are still there to retro fit the seat from an earlier model.

roobs
29th October 2012, 10:44 AM
I have a 06 DX ute and I replaced my 2 passenger seats with a center console and bucket seat out of a ST wagon, all the bolt holes are there you just have to modify the two tabs on the floor where the front of the console sits.