PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Aquarian51
6th August 2010, 04:06 PM
I've just registered and so just saying Hi to everyone. I have a 1990 GQ Patrol 4.2 diesel, which runs really well. I've just come back from a trip up to the Pilbara and Karijini in WA.

regards

Len

DX grunt
6th August 2010, 04:12 PM
G'day Leon.

Welcome aboard. I hope my next transfer is up there. Lovely part of the world. What state and town u from?

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
6th August 2010, 04:14 PM
Hi Len, welcome to the forum.

Feel free to ask anything!

locks
6th August 2010, 04:17 PM
G'day Len, beautiful spot in that area.

Welcome.

Aquarian51
6th August 2010, 04:21 PM
Thanx for the welcome Ross. I live in Dawesville, south of Mandurah WA. I used to work in Tom Price and Karratha in the '70's and '80's, so this was a revisiting.

I fiited a dual battery system, fridge slide and snorkel prior to the trip and they all performed well, despite some really bad corrugations.

DX grunt
6th August 2010, 04:42 PM
Sorry Len.

Typed Leon without my glassses on. 'The Dogman' from this forum also the westernpatrolclub.com is from MH.
He's the 'top dog'(oldest gentleman) on this forum.Zip into the job section and tell us about your business.
Been a franchisee myself and know it's 'Hard Yacka'.

Ross

Woof
6th August 2010, 06:52 PM
Welcome Len, you live just down the road from me, I'm in Halls Head.

Maxhead
7th August 2010, 12:32 PM
G'Day Len, welcome to the forum mate.

patch697
8th August 2010, 01:00 AM
G/day Len & Welcome to the forum.... You will find a great deal of WA brotherhood here mate, Our top dog (aka the dogman) is from WA & beware of DX Grunt he bites.........lololololol

Cheers
Paul

Aquarian51
8th August 2010, 04:43 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes. Maybe I can catch up with some of the WA members. Are there any organised trips or training programs?

I'm a shift worker so often have to work weekends, so may not be able to attend some, but would like to participate when it's convenient.

regards

Len

DX grunt
8th August 2010, 05:44 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes. Maybe I can catch up with some of the WA members. Are there any organised trips or training programs?

I'm a shift worker so often have to work weekends, so may not be able to attend some, but would like to participate when it's convenient.

regards

Len

G'day Len

Wayne and I belong to the Western Patrol Club. It's based in Perth and has a lot to offer. Lots of members do shift work, so you're not alone.

If you end up joining, there's more on the forum you can read. I'd love to do more with and for the club, but I'm down near Albany, and at $1.40 a litre for diesel, it's hard.

Have a look at the website and enjoy.

http://westernpatrolclub.com/forum/

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Finly Owner
10th August 2010, 11:12 PM
hi Leon and welcome

RustyNails
11th August 2010, 06:32 PM
Gidday Len and welcome along
Hope to catch up with you at a WPC meeting or trip.

Paul

krogh
12th May 2012, 11:33 PM
Hi Len, welcome to the forum

Clunk
12th May 2012, 11:38 PM
Hi Len, welcome to the forum

blimey mate, you certainly dug deep for this one!!!!!! hahahaha

Dhuck
13th May 2012, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

skidy04
13th May 2012, 11:21 AM
Welcome there is lots of great advice and info on these forums.