PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Mark

lostmav
6th August 2010, 12:42 PM
Hi everyone Ive been out of the scene for a while (new Business taking up all my time) looking forward to getting back into it and put some k's on my truck again

AB
6th August 2010, 12:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Mark, seriously dirty rig there...haha

Feel free to ask anything mate and join in the conversations.

locks
6th August 2010, 12:48 PM
G'day Mark, welcome to the forum. Pretty easy going fellas here so ask away if you need help.

Timbo
6th August 2010, 12:57 PM
G'day Mark!

Welcome aboard. Have a look around, i'm sure you'll find some interesting stuff here.

patch697
6th August 2010, 02:32 PM
We are as nutty as fruit bats Mark but I promise you wont be able to stop laughing.....lol

Welcome mate & feel free to join in on the antics.........enjoy

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
6th August 2010, 04:27 PM
G'day Mark

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit about yourself. What state and town are you from, what's your truck had done to it?
What's your intentions? Don't be shy.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
6th August 2010, 06:55 PM
Welcome Mark, enjoy

Maxhead
7th August 2010, 12:33 PM
G'Day Mark and welcome to the circus

tapsa
8th August 2010, 11:20 PM
welcome to the great forums ;)

lostmav
9th August 2010, 09:22 AM
Hi guys a little about my truck it<s a 1988 Ford Mav (yes the first mod i did was remove the Ford badges) it has a 2 inch lift 2 inch body lift custom front and rear bars with quarter chop i built the bars myself 33/12.5 muddys heavy duty upper and lower control arms on the rear made them myself it has a factory rear diff lock that i modified to run on air, ARB compressor lots of lights and lots of dents, it gets used for what i built it for I used to live in the yarra valley so it got lots of use in the mountains some of the best tracks in AUS were only 40 mins away now i'm living in Echuca VIC which is FLAT! I really miss the hill climbs the nearest mountain is 2hrs drive so dont get use the old beast as much anymore but when i get time i drive the 2hrs and throw her at the ugliest hill i can find. In my opinion the nissan patrol is the best 4x4 anyone can buy i've brocken a land rover a range rover 2x hiluxes an 80 series and a jeep but this is my second GQ and i can't brake them there just to tough!

Finly Owner
10th August 2010, 11:06 PM
Hi Mark and welcome

RustyNails
11th August 2010, 06:28 PM
Welcome Mark and good call on the Ford badges, hopefully you won't break any door handles now.

Paul

Olly
1st July 2017, 08:44 PM
Looks like you had a bit of fun before this was taken. Can't wait to get stuck into taking mine back out.

Dhuck
1st July 2017, 09:01 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.