PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest LED Light Bars on the Net - August Special!!

MudRunnerTD
30th July 2011, 09:08 PM
I just got an email from Bright Light Auto Spares on Ebay with their monthly specials and bugger me if they have not got all their light bars for cut throat prices this month.

42" for $675
I might grab a 52" for the roof for $750!

Damn. I'm excited

http://www.brightlightautoparts.com/4WDACTION

Check it out guys!

big_fletch
30th July 2011, 09:15 PM
Those LED bars look pretty good mate, but would wanna get in quick and snap them up before they are all gone lol

AB
30th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Damn those 52 inch lights are nuts...lol

MudRunnerTD
12th August 2011, 09:39 PM
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

I now own a 42" LED Light Bar! was going to go the 52 but simply too bloody long for across the car at 1300mm. The 42 will sit up under my roof light rack perfectly.

I will fit it up this weekend cause i am heading for a boys swag trip next weekend up onto Mt Skene!! Hell Yeah! Hope there is a good dump of snow!

Cant wait, i will post some pics of the fit up.

Cheers MR

patch697
12th August 2011, 09:51 PM
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

I now own a 42" LED Light Bar! was going to go the 52 but simply too bloody long for across the car at 1300mm. The 42 will sit up under my roof light rack perfectly.

I will fit it up this weekend cause i am heading for a boys swag trip next weekend up onto Mt Skene!! Hell Yeah! Hope there is a good dump of snow!

Cant wait, i will post some pics of the fit up.

Cheers MR

Sounds the goods MR..........

I'll be hangen for the pics.....

Have a great w/end hay.....

Stay safe.

YNOT
12th August 2011, 10:13 PM
You lucky bugger! Take a good camera and get some night time pics too if you can.

Tony

MudRunnerTD
15th August 2011, 12:35 AM
Check out my build thread, she is fitted up. Ran out of daylight today so will finish the wiring tomorrow but very very happy with the purchase.

craigr
23rd August 2011, 11:39 PM
How do these LED bars compare to standard spotties? I've seen them in mags and they put out some crazy light, but in real world applications what are they like to use?

Bagheera
24th August 2011, 11:53 AM
I'm hoping the 4WD show at Eastern Creek will have some on display at night so I can get a feel for the comparison.

Also want to see what specials are running at the show to see if there are any that even come close to these prices. If not, then I'll be ordering the 22" bar to replace the cracked spotties on my front bar.