PDA

View Full Version : Cannot download manuals

kruz
7th September 2021, 07:59 PM
Hello, I get the notification that i cannot download manual. I have posted before and I am fairly sure my email is confirmed. If my email is not confirmed I cant find an option to resent the confirmation email and i have also searched my email for one. Could someone please shed some light?. Thanks.

AB
8th September 2021, 08:06 AM
You should be good to go now.

kruz
8th September 2021, 08:40 AM
Thank you!

Mugder
8th December 2022, 04:39 PM
hi admin. Same issue for me. is there anything else I need to do?

MudRunnerTD
8th December 2022, 06:19 PM
hi admin. Same issue for me. is there anything else I need to do?

Just copy and paste the URL and it should take you to the download and trigger the download.

Mugder
10th December 2022, 10:30 AM
thanks MudRunnerTD. I must be doing something wrong. i've tried to download via here --> http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?293-Nissan-Patrol-GQ-Workshop-Manual. but I get a pop-up saying i'm not eligible to download the manuals.... Mugder, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Unfortunately the forum has received thousands of people downloading the manuals which slows the forum down. We have had to make a restriction to keep the forum running. You can now only download the manuals etc

Mugder
30th December 2022, 09:10 PM
Can I get some assistance please. I'm still getting the same issue as reported on 10th December. thanks very much Mugder