PDA

View Full Version : LED Driving lights

zmaster
23rd July 2011, 03:43 PM
Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience with these led lights? They seem the goods, was thinking of using 4 of them on the roof for short throw driving lights as you don't need heavy gauge wire, easier installation.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/24W-LED-Work-Light-Worklight-12V-24V-BOAT-4WD-LED-FLOOD-/320725617030?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aacbc8986

AB
23rd July 2011, 06:39 PM
Never seen them before mate but let us know how you go if you do purchase some.

I never knew Ebay could do a price and then have it slashed with a discount price underneath though....First time I have seen that one...lol

Nico
23rd July 2011, 08:23 PM
They would be sweet but not for 400$ check out deal extreme.com excellent website for hid kits LEDs nd anything electrical the website has free delivery and I have used it. Multiple times only downside is takes 3 weeks to arrive : )

Clunk
23rd July 2011, 08:49 PM
oh yes good old Shoreline Imports, from what I've seen of the stuff they sell at shows, their gear looks and feels like good quality stuff but unfortunately I've not seen them being used.......................... I guess the proof will be in the pudding as they say

YNOT
24th July 2011, 08:52 AM
No personal experience with those particular lights but it looks like an OK deal considering you get 4 lights at that price putting out a total of 5760 lumens of light.

I have fitted a pair of LED work lights to a sweeper as headlights. You can pick these lights up for about $40 each on EBay and put out (in the case of the lights I fitted) about 900 lumens each. I tested these lights in the back yard at home before I fitted them and the light was incredible, fitted to the sweeper we have to keep them aimed down so they don't blind anyone who walks towards the front of the machine - it sweeps foot pathes.

Tony

deleonmaximo
2nd May 2012, 02:25 PM
nice light, i have 2 light for my patrol back