PDA

View Full Version : patrol on dyno :)

304troll
18th July 2011, 04:13 AM
hey all just thought some people would find this amusing on the weekend a local shop hosted a dyno day for people and all their cars cheap entry etc i thought I't be bit funny to roll my patrol on there they didn't know it had v8 in till it went up so they looked at me bit sideways wondering if i was a unit i spose. The patrol ended up winning naturally aspirated holden 5.0 catagory above a few commodores :) they weren't happy lol not too bad for a stock engine

Maxhead
18th July 2011, 08:40 AM
hey all just thought some people would find this amusing on the weekend a local shop hosted a dyno day for people and all their cars cheap entry etc i thought I't be bit funny to roll my patrol on there they didn't know it had v8 in till it went up so they looked at me bit sideways wondering if i was a unit i spose. The patrol ended up winning naturally aspirated holden 5.0 catagory above a few commodores :) they weren't happy lol not too bad for a stock engine

Good work mate, that showed them up.

What figures did you get?

Airstrike
18th July 2011, 08:42 AM
Hi mate... firstly nice very nice. Secondly, what engine do you have? is it out of a VS or???

Woof
18th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Well done mate. congratulations, wish I was there to see the look on their faces...lol

304troll
18th July 2011, 07:57 PM
was pretty funny quite a few of them were suprised and ashamed at same time lol

Its a standard injected 304 from a vp calais

got 125 rw kw wirh 362 nm torque

04OFF
19th July 2011, 07:24 PM
Bwwaahhaaaa ! .....ooohh the shame....that would have been so funny, winning with a fourby, nice one :clapping:

I used to do the same sort of thing with my Torana, it looked and sounded stock, yet made over 400rwhp on the dyno.

yort
6th August 2011, 09:43 PM
was there any other 4by's there? I'd like to put my TB42 on a dyno just to see what it puts out

troy

YNOT
6th August 2011, 09:56 PM
I can't wait to put Scotty's Patrol on the dyno after we get that turbo engine fitted, I'm hoping for some good numbers when we get the tuning sorted.

Tony

Bigrig
6th August 2011, 10:13 PM
I can't wait to put Scotty's Patrol on the dyno after we get that turbo engine fitted, I'm hoping for some good numbers when we get the tuning sorted.

Tony

Me too sir!!!! lol