PDA

View Full Version : any ideas on removing white mud stains?

Boagie
18th July 2011, 12:56 AM
hey guys,just got back from up north(the gnarloo track was rooted)--had to snatch a fool who tried to cross a rather deep hole in a subaru !!!---anyway ,my big girl is covered in mud stains.i stopped in geralton and power washed about 20kg of mud from under her,but now back at home --i have power washed it,used ct18 b4 i did,with a scrubbing brush and it just is just about impossible to remove!---any tips on some cleaner that will lift the filth off my chassis easily?---or do i just leave it as a badge of the mud bash?lol::jawdrop:

MudRunnerTD
20th July 2011, 01:07 AM
go and do a day at the beach driving and you will sand blast most of it off mate if it is on the chassis rails. Or get under there with a scrubber.

Another idea if it is just your chassis........... Presure pak Black ;) Give her a quick paint on the front lawn laying under it and it will come up a treat.

Regarding your duco? Cut and Polish will help then a good wax. Just a light one, "swirl remover" or even a "paint cleaner" would do the trick. If it has the normal scratches down the sides form off road then a good cut and polish will give you the bonus renovation of the paint too mate.

nowoolies
20th July 2011, 01:44 AM
hey guys,just got back from up north(the gnarloo track was rooted)--had to snatch a fool who tried to cross a rather deep hole in a subaru !!!---anyway ,my big girl is covered in mud stains.i stopped in geralton and power washed about 20kg of mud from under her,but now back at home --i have power washed it,used ct18 b4 i did,with a scrubbing brush and it just is just about impossible to remove!---any tips on some cleaner that will lift the filth off my chassis easily?---or do i just leave it as a badge of the mud bash?lol::jawdrop:

looks like you gunna have to come up our way and come and play in the sand pit with us in two weeks time

Boagie
20th July 2011, 11:21 AM
what sand pit??????????????????

nowoolies
20th July 2011, 03:34 PM
what sand pit??????????????????

that got ya interested hahahhah

gunna get a trip planned up to Breton bay in about two weeks
few sand dunes to play on a little beach driving
and a camp fire a few beers and some good friends

Bob
20th July 2011, 03:48 PM