PDA

View Full Version : New AirBox for the GQ

MC97GQ
16th July 2011, 04:57 PM
Hi,

Finally got my PatrolDocta Custom ZD30 AirBox, so I thought I would post a couple of pics with it installed.

They are easy to install you need to drill one small hole in the inner guard, what I like is they take a genuine nissan filter.

I still need to do some improvements to the piping but things are hard to source locally around here, and I think the missus will shoot me if I spend much more on the truck at the moment.

Mark

growler2058
16th July 2011, 05:03 PM
That looks supa cool mate

Woof
16th July 2011, 05:37 PM
That looks great mate, may have to get myself one of them.

MC97GQ
16th July 2011, 05:50 PM
That looks great mate, may have to get myself one of them.

Dogman,

$450 Including postage, just do an FLEABAY search for ZD30 airbox, Steve at PatrolDocta is pretty good to deal with,

The only issue is the inlet and oulet are 3 1/2"(90mm) and you will need to get some reducers to fit it to a Turbo,

But any good Truck Repairs/Mechanics can supply silicone piping to do the job.

Mark

Woof
16th July 2011, 06:53 PM
Dogman,

$450 Including postage, just do an FLEABAY search for ZD30 airbox, Steve at PatrolDocta is pretty good to deal with,

The only issue is the inlet and oulet are 3 1/2"(90mm) and you will need to get some reducers to fit it to a Turbo,

But any good Truck Repairs/Mechanics can supply silicone piping to do the job.

Mark

Thanks heaps for that Mark, will check it out when the weather warms up a bit, got to put my new radiator fan on first.....can't rush these things mate...lol
Wayne

MC97GQ
16th July 2011, 07:38 PM
Thanks heaps for that Mark, will check it out when the weather warms up a bit, got to put my new radiator fan on first.....can't rush these things mate...lol
Wayne

Wayne,

I don't think it'll be an issue I think PatrolDocta have been making them for a while. So they'll be there when you need one, I was sick of the Commodedoor Air Box that was just sitting there(held in by the AirCon & Rad Overflow hose). I wanted something more like original.

Mark

ckhoile
24th April 2012, 01:55 PM
lookks great i want one