PDA

View Full Version : NissanPatrol.com.au Disclaimer

AB
3rd August 2010, 03:55 PM
To any & all users, Please note that NISSANPATROL.com.au is a public site therefore any & all information presented & or provided on this site is available to be viewed by its members & or visitors but is to be done so on his or her own undertaking. Although every effort will be taken by the sites Administration to prevent & or deter any misinformation & or subsequent links presented for viewing on its site, NISSANPATROL.com.au its Owner's & Or Administrators will not be held responsible & or accountable in any way for any & all damage's that may have been incurred as a result both directly & or indirectly by any & all information presented for available viewing on its site forthwith.

Sharpy
8th August 2010, 12:48 AM
Its a shame we ave to put disclaimers on anything we do these days hey? But, you never know. Some people actually look for ways to sue companies these days.

patch697
8th August 2010, 01:06 AM
Its a shame we ave to put disclaimers on anything we do these days hey? But, you never know. Some people actually look for ways to sue companies these days.

Sad but true!

locks
28th September 2010, 08:18 PM

Some people go out of their way to sue other people so nice work AB you never know. Someone could follow these videos or advice on the forum and zap their car or blow their arm off and fingers can be pointed over here if they couldn't just accept the fact they stuffed up.

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2010, 08:42 PM
To any & all users, Please note that NISSANPATROL.com.au is a public site therefore any & all information presented & or provided on this site is available to be viewed by its members & or visitors but is to be done so on his or her own undertaking.
What do you mean Andy by this is a public site??? does that mean other people can see the picture of my patrol that i uploaded under the thread members rides????. *LMAO* Got 2 love the need for disclaimers.

AB
28th September 2010, 08:49 PM
No mate, any attachments whether it be pictures or anything no one can see until they sign up but year It's not hard to sign up and view the attachments.

It's a shame but you never know mate!

People have been sued for things a lot more stupid things then this I'm sure.

Like that guy in USA who sued the house that he broke into because of rotted floor boards that he fell through...lol

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2010, 09:10 PM
No mate, any attachments whether it be pictures or anything no one can see until they sign up but year It's not hard to sign up and view the attachments.

It's a shame but you never know mate!

People have been sued for things a lot more stupid things then this I'm sure.

Like that guy in USA who sued the house that he broke into because of rotted floor boards that he fell through...lol

Shame is not the word for it. Places are getting closed down all the time due to insurance / public liability cost, All because of people suing other people for there own stupidity.
When i go trail bike riding at the dirtbike park we have to sign a disclaimer. You also have be in an ambulance fund, as the only way of getting to hospital would be helicopter.

People in the USA sue anybody over anything!

Maxhead
28th September 2010, 09:13 PM
When i go trail bike riding at the dirtbike park we have to sign a disclaimer. You also have be in an ambulance fund, as the only way of getting to hospital would be helicopter.

!
You could always sue the motorbike company for falling off and hurting yourself!! haha, sorry couldn't resist. But I'm sure it's happened.

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2010, 09:25 PM
that would not surprise me at all NissPat. Really dont understand people suing the people that supply there land for a recreation that they enjoy doing, without them we would have nowhere for recreation activities.

Hope this just made sense

Alburypete
28th February 2012, 07:48 PM
Hopefully one day we may regress to the bad old days and people may have to take responsibility for their own action.

oncedisturbed
28th February 2012, 10:19 PM
It may pay to have one for any trips organised through here as well

AB
28th February 2012, 10:30 PM
It may pay to have one for any trips organised through here as well

Already done that mate = http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4874-Forum-meet-up-disclaimer

It's a shame but you never know these days and many members organise their own trips which is out of our hands too.