PDA

View Full Version : adelaide 4x4 show meet up 21st to 23rd october at adelaide show grounds

my third 256
15th July 2011, 10:02 AM
just athought to the S.A. members as i am going to the show
how about a meet and greet under the ferriss wheel on one of these dates
lets talk time / day and or location (everyone knows the ferriss wheel)
it would be good to put a face to the name with the forum members
yes you interstaters are welcome to
they are going to have a boat show combined also so should be a great time to be had by all
regards stephen
ps how to recognise the other members ??????any sugestions or do we just stand around

growler2058
15th July 2011, 10:12 AM
Work permitting I'll be there and hopefully wearing a certain black t shirt or polo hahaha

Sir Roofy
15th July 2011, 11:13 AM
just athought to the s.a. Members as i am going to the show
how about a meet and greet under the ferriss wheel on one of these dates
lets talk time / day and or location (everyone knows the ferriss wheel)
it would be good to put a face to the name with the forum members
yes you interstaters are welcome to
they are going to have a boat show combined also so should be a great time to be had by all
regards stephen
ps how to recognise the other members ??????any sugestions or do we just stand around

funny that we all or most ppl have new beuat polo,s to wear youll know them then just have to ask the name

k1981
24th September 2011, 03:18 AM
why not meet up in the carpark would be easy to show off ya ride and the'd look good all parked togeether

my third 256
25th September 2011, 03:40 AM
sounds good to me what day and time
maybe in the north western corner at 10 am each day so theres a meet up each day for everyone

-ET 4wd-
27th September 2011, 02:12 PM
Would love to fella's but,......
I reckon that is the weekend of Riverland Challenge up at Loveday.
If so i have to go to do my usual bouncing out in the mallee to stop drunk people goin for a drive at night.
Also i plan on showin all who dare to race me on the sand drag track how the back of me race truck looks, cause thats all they'll get to see!

Steve.

patch697
27th September 2011, 02:29 PM
Would love to fella's but,......
I reckon that is the weekend of Riverland Challenge up at Loveday.
If so i have to go to do my usual bouncing out in the mallee to stop drunk people goin for a drive at night.
Also i plan on showin all who dare to race me on the sand drag track how the back of me race truck looks, cause thats all they'll get to see!

Steve.

Oh thats just screaming "Video Please" that is......lol

growler2058
27th September 2011, 03:11 PM
WOO HOO I thought it was the 23rd of September and i was at work absolutely spittin chips that i missed it hahahahahhahahahahahahaha