PDA

View Full Version : Trim codes for GU Patrols

Bakes
14th July 2011, 06:35 PM
Lately I've been trying to research what the trim codes are for my Nissan patrol. The code on the compliance is QM1 W, which i understand the qm1 as the exterior colour, but trying to find the specific colour for the interior trim W is like pulling teeth. Has anyone had any luck in identifying this colour?

NissanGQ4.2
14th July 2011, 07:35 PM
Using a random VIN# off ebay entering a GU VIN #, I believe it 2 be

QM1 = White
W = Grey

In Nissan fast, K also = Grey ( I don't know it there is any difference between the 2 )

Hope that helps

Cheers

Todd

PS: Post up an intro in the introduction thread when you get a chance

PSS: PM me your VIN# if you want, that will give you an exact match in nissan fast, or just download nissan fast from the forum

Woof
14th July 2011, 09:53 PM
Welcome Bakes, it is always a good idea to post up an introduction before asking any questions, just to get everyone on side mate.

Bakes
10th August 2011, 08:03 PM
Welcome Bakes, it is always a good idea to post up an introduction before asking any questions, just to get everyone on side mate.

Fair call mate, and sorry to all. I'm onto it :-)

Bakes
10th August 2011, 08:15 PM
Using a random VIN# off ebay entering a GU VIN #, I believe it 2 be

QM1 = White
W = Grey

In Nissan fast, K also = Grey ( I don't know it there is any difference between the 2 )

Hope that helps

Cheers

Todd

PS: Post up an intro in the introduction thread when you get a chance

PSS: PM me your VIN# if you want, that will give you an exact match in nissan fast, or just download nissan fast from the forum

Yeah mate, I have a wagon that's w and a ute that's k. Nissan said they are both grey but I told them they are on drugs. They seem to be 2 different colors. I've got fast on DVD somewhere, I'll see if I remember how to Use it :-)

NissanGQ4.2
10th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Yeah mate, I have a wagon that's w and a ute that's k. Nissan said they are both grey but I told them they are on drugs. They seem to be 2 different colors. I've got fast on DVD somewhere, I'll see if I remember how to Use it :-)

I hope there good drugs, but I don't believe the w is for wagon and k for ute, but I have been known 2 be wrong on many occasions *L*

Both letters from what i can see on Nissan Fast are just color codes, not sure what the difference in greys are though.

If you have problems with Nissan Fast just PM me, I might be able 2 help out.

There is a thread on here that I done a while back might help you with the install if you have troubles.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2383-Nissan-Fast-E-Fast-Software-Download

Cheers,

Todd

Bakes
10th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Thanks Todd, yeah the wagon is QM1-W and the ute is 531-K. Both white just different shades inside. Makes for a real pain in the bum now I'm painting pillar pods etc. 3M Mid Grey seems to be very close to the 'K', which I'll probably end up going with, but W is still playing hard to get :-( looks like the wagon might get a trip to the paint shop to use their color-ometer thingy...

NissanGQ4.2
10th August 2011, 11:08 PM
Thanks Todd, yeah the wagon is QM1-W and the ute is 531-K. Both white just different shades inside. Makes for a real pain in the bum now I'm painting pillar pods etc. 3M Mid Grey seems to be very close to the 'K', which I'll probably end up going with, but W is still playing hard to get :-( looks like the wagon might get a trip to the paint shop to use their color-ometer thingy...

hahaha, sorry misunderstood your first post re w wagon, k ute get it now, think maybe I'm on the drugs *L*

Bad-Trol
30th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Hi Bakes,
How did u go with the color match for 'W'? I'm doing the exact same thing with my gauge pod and have the exact color in my GU.
Cheers

BigRAWesty
26th January 2016, 08:31 PM
I hope there good drugs, but I don't believe the w is for wagon and k for ute, but I have been known 2 be wrong on many occasions *L*

Both letters from what i can see on Nissan Fast are just color codes, not sure what the difference in greys are though.

If you have problems with Nissan Fast just PM me, I might be able 2 help out.

There is a thread on here that I done a while back might help you with the install if you have troubles.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2383-Nissan-Fast-E-Fast-Software-Download

Cheers,

Todd

Hey bloke. Mind finding out what trim colour trim G is..