PDA

View Full Version : some old pics of the ute

Ben-e-boy
10th July 2011, 04:17 PM
Here is some pics of the ute when it had 2 inch lift and 31 A/T's the pics are from ormeau and Rover park
Cheers Ben

growler2058
10th July 2011, 04:24 PM
She still flexed up ok

Clunk
10th July 2011, 04:27 PM
She still flexed up ok

yeah just ever so slightly lol

Woof
10th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Great photos there Ben, thanks mate

Ben-e-boy
10th July 2011, 05:03 PM
She still flexed up ok

Cheers, it went alright for what it had

patch697
10th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Great pics Ben.... Always love seeing a Patrol all flexed up.....Very tough.

I noticed the skirt on mate???.....You should post it up in Aussie Rules, For some unknown reason they seem to like that sort of thing over there...............ROFLMFAO

Only pulling ya chain mate...lol But not about Aussie Rules though.... All that talk about BIG burly Men & they want to see fella's in skirts?....... Go figure..........LMFAO

Ben-e-boy
10th July 2011, 05:34 PM

I noticed the skirt on mate???.....You should post it up in Aussie Rules, For some unknown reason they seem to like that sort of thing over there...............ROFLMFAO

Only pulling ya chain mate...lol But not about Aussie Rules though.... All that talk about BIG burly Men & they want to see fella's in skirts?....... Go figure..........LMFAO

lmao..skirt.?? it took me a while to figure out what you were going on about...... nah they are a pair of boardies

patch697
10th July 2011, 05:42 PM
lmao..skirt.?? it took me a while to figure out what you were going on about...... nah they are a pair of boardies

hahahahaha............I thought it was a towel actually.......PML

Couldn't resist the opportunity though........Bad patch down boy......ROFLMFAO

big_fletch
10th July 2011, 06:27 PM
Nice pics mate, looks good all flexed up

nowoolies
10th July 2011, 06:40 PM
just about tie a granny knot in that last pic hahahahaha
keep em comming mate

Finly Owner
10th July 2011, 09:24 PM

You'll be putting up your skirt pics soon, as you dead last in tipping, Oh yeh, that's right you joined tipping and have managed to score even without tipping each week. LMAO! So better get that wardrobe sorted! ROFPML

Tim

patch697
10th July 2011, 10:16 PM
You'll be putting up your skirt pics soon, as you dead last in tipping, Oh yeh, that's right you joined tipping and have managed to score even without tipping each week. LMAO! So better get that wardrobe sorted! ROFPML

Tim

Only if it means I get to do a special lap dance just!!!! for you in 2012......I'll put on a miny for that.....LMFAO