PDA

View Full Version : MOA - Murchison Offroad Adventures 4wd Park

pmc1
10th July 2011, 12:52 PM
http://www.murchisonoffroadadventures.com.au/

MOA 4WD Adventure Park for a unique Australian Outback Getaway. Get off the tarmac and hit 300,000 Acres of Red Dirt. Take the family back in time as you explore the 430 million years old Murchison River, with its awesome beauty and devastating power.

Experience the spectacular outback, see all that Mother Nature has to offer, amazing wildlife, rare native birds, the Peace and tranquillity of the river nestled among the river gums in your own private tranquil oasis, while watching the breathtaking sunsets. Throw in all the 4wd and Adventure Park has to offer, and you have a holiday experience you won’t forget.

patch697
10th July 2011, 01:00 PM
Sounds like a cracking good place to take a look at.....

Thanks for bringing it to the forum.

Cheers
Paul

AB
10th July 2011, 01:01 PM
Looks like a great spot mate, don't forget to put up an intro about yourself in the introductions section.

Bigrig
10th July 2011, 01:17 PM
Wow ... that's a lot of play area ... but there again, WA is a bloody big place!! Welcome aboard ...

NissanGQ4.2
10th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Buggies, 4wd, Bikes.................. I would be in heaven......How does one get a job there????

Woof
10th July 2011, 06:02 PM
Thanks for putting that up for us Paul, now post up your introduction mate or I may be force to post up some my self and you probably know which ones mate....hahahaha

RustyNails
10th July 2011, 10:35 PM
Just a head's up

Make sure your anti-virus is updated before visiting the site

the evil twin
11th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Thanks for putting that up for us Paul, now post up your introduction mate or I may be force to post up some my self and you probably know which ones mate....hahahaha

Eeeeeyeeeewwwwww... You still got those pic's have ya Doggydude...

yorgalas
14th April 2012, 02:30 PM
looks like a whole bunch of fun!

danielrusty
16th July 2012, 06:02 AM
Looks like a place id want to spend a good week there exploring.

Pipgupatrol
2nd April 2013, 06:51 PM
And here I was thinking wa didn't have any 4x4 parks. Thanks for the post. Looks like I can get some practice in a safe environment.

oncedisturbed
3rd April 2013, 01:09 PM
MOA is a good place to go, was there last October and had a blast.

Never underestimate the power of the Tap.

rusty_nail
3rd April 2013, 03:43 PM
its such a great website, but there is no adress that i could see, or even a map! i assume its SA, it has an 08 area code, but i mean what an oversight!

Clunk
3rd April 2013, 03:56 PM
its such a great website, but there is no adress that i could see, or even a map! i assume its SA, it has an 08 area code, but i mean what an oversight!

It's in WA mate, up near Kalbarri I think

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

oncedisturbed
3rd April 2013, 10:53 PM
As Clunk is correct, located approx 160 Kim's in land from Kalbarri. It is on Coolcalalaya Station (I think that's how it is spelt)

Beni C
23rd April 2013, 03:35 PM
Mint!! I didnt even know this place existed in WA, cant wait to get up there and give some tracks a go!

oncedisturbed
23rd April 2013, 09:49 PM
300,000 hectares of working cattle station with the murchison river running straight through the guts of it, no shortage of tracks or places to camp

Dinger
29th April 2013, 12:17 AM
Just spent a week up there it was great. It is a bit dry at the moment but the owners are great. There is about 20 different tracks with varying difficulty. They just had a weekend event and are planning on a couple more later in the year one for comp trucks and if they get a good wet one for everyone else.

Beni C
29th April 2013, 01:02 PM
Salivating!! Cant wait to get up there!

Timmo
1st May 2013, 08:43 PM
wish I had of went there before I left WA

oncedisturbed
2nd May 2013, 12:01 AM
Hoping to be back up there for a few days in the July school holidays

mattsgu
29th August 2013, 10:32 AM
I seen some footage from the last 4wd action dvd - looks awesome! Would love to visit one day :)