PDA

View Full Version : Mickey T ATZ 4 Rib

Gert B Frobe
9th July 2011, 05:46 PM
Just had a set of four Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 Rib fitted to the factory alloys and cant keep the smile off my dial!!!!! Even the handbrake is cheering as she drives the vehicle 80% of the time and loves the handling and braking ability of the new boots.

It has been such a toss up between the muddies and the aggressive A/Ts around that because of the use of the vehicle I decided for the A/T.

Went with 285/70/17 (33 x 11.5) to get the biggest I could before the 2" lift. Had to remove the crappy factory front mudflaps but no other issues. Cant wait to head down to Waroona way this week coming with a few other Patrol mates and see how well they perform on a stock vehicle.

Also anyone down the Rockingham way I highly recommend Tyres and More in Port Kennedy, great service and can obtain the majority of tyres on the market!!!! Give them a go, they were fantastic and not one of the pushy types who only want to sell you a particular brand!!!! Plus they do mechanical work also!!!!

Bigrig
9th July 2011, 06:07 PM
They're definitely a good tyre mate ... I'm selling my old set only as I changed to 15" rims with muddies, but for 30000 k's they preformed superbly well.