PDA

View Full Version : How to climb a hill ....not

nowoolies
6th July 2011, 10:09 AM
Absolutely mad
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/th_TheRightWayToDriveA4x4.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/nowoolies/?action=view&current=TheRightWayToDriveA4x4.mp4)

Maxhead
6th July 2011, 10:19 AM
That's exactly how it should be done...whats wrong with that???..Bloody Lada's...LOLOLOLOL

AB
6th July 2011, 10:48 AM
Yeah ive seen that but I think It's fake mate.

Have a look at the rims changing colour just before he hits the hill then have a look at how he lands at the bottom too....Way too smooth and the speed is not right on the return...

Sorry to be the fun police....lol...Wish it was real though!

nowoolies
6th July 2011, 11:12 AM

Have a look at the rims changing colour just before he hits the hill then have a look at how he lands at the bottom too....Way too smooth and the speed is not right on the return...

did`nt notice looks good though hahahaha

patch697
6th July 2011, 11:17 AM
I love watching those mad buggers...... Have "NO" interest in trying it myself but love watching others do it.

YNOT
6th July 2011, 11:27 AM

Yeah I noticed the wheels change color too, not sure about that one?
The rock crawling vids are interesting, I have a "Hammerdown" DVD somewhere that has heaps of rock crawling action from Utah. They even take 2 full blown 2000hp monster trucks up the some of the same hills - they get to the top a little quicker.

Tony

04OFF
6th July 2011, 02:52 PM
At least they didn't make out the Lada got "over" the hill, that would have been way too un-believable :wink:

ha-ha !

Bigrig
20th October 2011, 12:19 AM
Never thought this is possible.

It's not!!! lol ... same CGI used in Star Wars I think!! lmao

nzmal
17th January 2012, 09:17 PM
Excellent entertainment...though the lada looked like it had a heap of speed at the top of the slope, don't think it's likely real, but well done.

FullFlxd
17th March 2012, 01:42 AM
That last was awsome. Still not as good as the patrol hill climb!! one were the shorty tips then starts to rol back down but the bloke guns it out of the roll, absolute accuracy on the go pedal

tmijnhout
25th March 2012, 10:38 PM
That first part looked fake but the other ones were awesome!

Crusher_AU
2nd April 2012, 05:37 PM
I am calling FAKE on the Lada....

taslucas
2nd April 2012, 05:54 PM
It's not!!! lol ... same CGI used in Star Wars I think!! lmao

Lol yeah bits of foam and fishing line hahaha

tappn it

Chris-W
5th December 2012, 09:43 AM
First one looks like a fake, the rest are hard out!

Jakob
27th June 2013, 06:15 AM
Lada looks fake :P The last one was nice tho :)

kegatron
25th August 2013, 12:25 AM
apart from the first one, sweet video :P