PDA

View Full Version : Timbo's 09 GU

Timmo
2nd July 2011, 08:31 PM
well this is my GU pretty stock but the usual suspect changes are on the cards just gotta save the $$$
will be doing the upgrades next year early in the peice and a couple this year looking at a 2" lift, a chip and exaust and a dual battery thats about it really, i have already put in a new and heavier power lead in the back for the engel and have got some new rubber went for wrangler armours all i gotto do is figure out how to hook up the light in the cage up top and trying to get the fake lights working and a new in dash gps,blue tooth and a roof consol thats all i want done will take time but got plenty of years left before we head around aust in 5 years time.

GUtsy ute
2nd July 2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the pics Tim,
Good to see it getting used as a fourby should.
Plenty of time to do the mods before you head off on the big trip.

Cheers

Clunk
2nd July 2011, 08:56 PM
great photos Timbo, where were they taken?

AB
2nd July 2011, 10:02 PM
Very nice Timbo, very neat rig!

Timmo
3rd July 2011, 12:44 AM
thanks guys, all the pics taken in Darwin before we moved here to perth, the top 2 where taken at my fav live bait fishing spot caught my biggest barra there of 88cm, nice salt water barra and let her go for another day.

nowoolies
3rd July 2011, 02:58 AM
you gotta snorkel in one of those piccies i think
thats the best place to run the power leads for the lights up along side of the snorkel
iv`e seen it on a couple of late model G U `s and looks tidy
a lot better than out the back doors

Dark 1
3rd July 2011, 08:59 AM
Thats a clean looking unit, top stuff looking foward to seeing the mods pile on.

HippoNZ
3rd July 2011, 02:31 PM
nice rig mate - will come up well with the future mods

growler2058
3rd July 2011, 02:58 PM
Nice lookin troll mate, especially the colour gotta love the whiteys

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 03:32 PM
Very nice looking Troll mate, looks like will be a great family tourer

Timmo
25th August 2011, 10:58 PM
well its been a lond 8 months in perth but i have finally saved enough for the lift kit, i ended choosing the tough dog and got the boys at Perth 4x4 to do it. looks good and looks high from inside ad the kids love it further for them to fall...lol i mean jump from so now thats of the list a few more mods to do and thats it i hope to get them done before we move back to dfarwin as its bloody cheaper here to have the things done....

AB
26th August 2011, 08:47 AM
Would love to see some before and after shots mate!