PDA

View Full Version : Members Rides

Woof
31st July 2010, 09:27 PM
OK, we have 87 members and only 26 members rides to look at, so please post your rides here for all of us to see: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?43-Members-Rides
Doing this will give all members some info on what to do their rides, if they what to make some mods to their Patrols.

AB
31st July 2010, 10:21 PM
I'm about to be posting and asking shiploads soon Doggie!

We're getting rid of the family GU wagon and the misses is getting a VT commodore which we're getting a great price for.

This will now enable me to get a GQ which i plan to spend a lot of time on and turn into my ultimate escape!

Finally I can start hunting around again!

Russell1974
2nd August 2010, 11:09 PM
would love to but am still trying to figure out how to put pics up

Russell1974
2nd August 2010, 11:20 PM
cheers am on a few forums and dont no how to on any of them all i no is once i figure it out they will be all in undated with my beast (shit box at the moment) lol

AB
3rd August 2010, 08:38 AM
PM (private message) me or Plassy Russell if you need help mate at anytime. Its very easy but you do need to know a couple of buttons to upload photos, etc.

Maxhead
3rd August 2010, 05:25 PM
I'm trying to get motivated to post up a few pics, they're coming soon.............................................. ...........................but so is Christmas...lol

Woof
11th August 2010, 09:09 PM
294 members and only 30 Patrols to view, come on everyone get your photos up so we can all have a look and get some advice on your mods, or give some advice on what you would like to do to your Patrol..........Please:smiley_thumbs_up: