PDA

View Full Version : Trips happening at 16th to 18th July?

blazza
30th June 2011, 09:54 PM
1 Visitor Messages

blazza - 30th June 2011
Hey guys, just curious if any trips happening between 16th to the 18th of July? I do roster work and return then and keen for day triP or over night camp and has anyone been to 7 mile diggings at nanango on the gold fields, nice place to relax and free camping and 4x4ing with beautiful rock water falls
Edit Report
Moderation Tools(0)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1

Bigrig
30th June 2011, 10:02 PM
Hey mate - we'd be up for a day trip that weekend ...

blazza
30th June 2011, 10:15 PM
Hey steve, sounds good, do u have any place in mind, and by the way my mob is 0422 666 609 if I don't reply on here due to bad reception where I'm working...

Bigrig
30th June 2011, 10:54 PM
That's twice you've called me Steve now!!!! lmao .... it's Scotty fella!!!

We'll sort it out over the coming days when I get back from Sydney - should be good!!

patch697
30th June 2011, 10:58 PM

We'll sort it out over the coming days when I get back from Sydney - should be good!!

G/day Steve.................hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

04OFF
1st July 2011, 07:56 AM

Personally i like the sound of Steve :tease:

Anyway, I thought you were organising a Barbaspew that weekend Scottyfella ?

blazza
1st July 2011, 07:58 AM

Ha ha sorry about that, don't know where the steve came from, maybe sniffed too much petrol that day ha ha, yeah no worries, sort it out later

Bigrig
1st July 2011, 08:48 AM
Ha ha sorry about that, don't know where the steve came from, maybe sniffed too much petrol that day ha ha, yeah no worries, sort it out later

Haha ... no dramas ... I suppose it was kinda psychadelic dealing with all those fumes!!!