PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Trucky Knocks Over Big Wattle Tree at Work!

Mark
31st May 2010, 01:39 PM
Thought id do a bit more show and tell of what happened at work yesterday.

This guy turned the corner too sharp at work when he was picking up a container and knocked down this monster Wattle tree.

The tree landed ontop of his truck and he couldn't get out.

After 5 blokes trying to push the tree away from the truck i decided the only way was to get out the old Patrol GU ute.

It pulled the tree out no dramas, but guess what!!!

The guy again did not say thank you, this is the second time i have saved someone's bacon and they didnt say thanks.

What is with people these days???

patch697
23rd June 2010, 02:55 PM
Gee Mark I can see a pattern forming here mate........ I hope your work has a good public liability policy ether that or you want to hope these company's start sending out better truck drivers....

It maybe a good time to think about approaching the boss for some danger money...lol

Mark
23rd June 2010, 03:17 PM
haha, there is a pattern forming.

We have 20 mill public liability but who knows how far that will get you these days....lol

Unfortunately I'm the boss...haha....I always take on the risky jobs so if something happens than its my fault.

patch697
23rd June 2010, 03:53 PM
Well lets hope I keep seeing that smiley face in your beer there mate..... Cheers Paul
P.s What do you do there?

Mark
23rd June 2010, 04:13 PM
Playground Equipment.

Commercial playgrounds for schools, councils and indoor play centres.

We also do rubber softfall and shade structures too.

It's a good industry as a lot of our customers are government funded so your generally guranteed to get paid...haha.

Even through the economic crisis we were just flat out. The government poured millions into schools to keep the economy going and we just worked like 10 men last year

patch697
23rd June 2010, 04:22 PM
That sounds like fun hahahaha pardon the pun...... Soooooo do you personally test the product before it go's out????

Maxhead
23rd June 2010, 04:31 PM
Mate, I hope one day someone will return the flavor in the unlikely event the Patrol gets stuck....haha

Mark
23rd June 2010, 04:32 PM
Mate, It was fun 15 years ago but now I'm over it...haha

Nah, what is great is when you finish building a monster $250,000 massive indoor play centre.

These things are like small villages of slides and a maze of cool fun stuff...haha

Like this one we have just finished...Its only the drawing design but shows how big this monster is....HUGE!

Mark
23rd June 2010, 04:33 PM
Mate, I hope one day someone will return the flavor in the unlikely event the Patrol gets stuck....haha

Highly unlikely...haha....Nah i agree mate, big believer in what comes around goes around until it stops at some knob jockey....lol

patch697
23rd June 2010, 04:48 PM
Mate, It was fun 15 years ago but now I'm over it...haha

Nah, what is great is when you finish building a monster $250,000 massive indoor play centre.

These things are like small villages of slides and a maze of cool fun stuff...haha

Like this one we have just finished...Its only the drawing design but shows how big this monster is....HUGE!

Mark I'd play on that... it looks like s**t loads of fun....Makes you want to be a kid again.
Bloody nice work mate.