PDA

View Full Version : GU spec's please

sr06
28th June 2011, 09:47 PM
hay everyone i'm looking into turning to the dark side and buying a nissian could anyone point me in the right direction in finding the spec's i'm looking for a wagon i've heard go for the series 3 and up and was toss up about the 3L or the 4.2L any help would be great thanks

Bigrig
28th June 2011, 09:51 PM
You'll never look back mate!!

nowoolies
28th June 2011, 11:48 PM
only way to go NISSAN PATROL

patch697
29th June 2011, 12:01 AM
hay everyone i'm looking into turning to the dark side and buying a nissian could anyone point me in the right direction in finding the spec's i'm looking for a wagon i've heard go for the series 3 and up and was toss up about the 3L or the 4.2L any help would be great thanks

Welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of friendly helpful members here to help with yur questions, but it would be great if you could post up an intro up here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions
just a little about yourself & your interests... Thanks

In response to your question:

It really depends on what your requirements are mate?

If you can give us an idea on what you intend to do ie: daily or w/ender.... 4x4ing....(extreme, basic or mid) Towing.... (camper, caravan=small, medium, large)

This sort of info will give us a better idea on your needs in a 4x4 & we can advise you better on what to look for.

Cheers
Paul

macca86
29th June 2011, 05:49 PM
well welcome to the light my son happy motoring. I take it from your comment you are part of the dark side with a hilux or worse?

sr06
29th June 2011, 09:24 PM
Yes i drive a hilux my little baby but need a bigger car for the family to do touring eg cape, simmo (again) and a bit of the fun stuff and school stuff don't have a camper (mite do latter not sure)

Nick74
30th June 2011, 02:46 PM
General vehical stats and figures and so on can be found on redbook.com.au

Get urself a Nissan mate, only way to get muddy!

Cheers
Nick

sr06
8th October 2011, 09:31 PM
thanks guys picked up an 08 3ltr st on monday and wednesday put in a order for some stuff started a post on the build up it empty for now any input would be welcome

teleman
10th October 2011, 09:05 PM
Great pick up sr06. Manual or auto? Cant wait to see the build thread.

Mark S
11th October 2011, 01:02 PM
Had a Nissan some unknown reason went to a cruiser......seen the light back to a Nissan now!!!!