PDA

View Full Version : General update for Quad Drive 4WD Club... Western Australia

MB TD42
21st April 2020, 08:54 PM
…The Covid files…*X-files tune in background*

Gday all,

Hope everyone is alive and well…If your butt is red raw it’s your own fault for not installing 30 year old technology and ending the global TP war. The current news and institutions we are confiding in deem it necessary for us to separate ourselves from each other and practice clean and sensible hygiene methods that most seem to have forgotten from year one learning in school. All jokes aside…it has become apparent that the government is planning on taking drastic action toward those who don’t cooperate with this current regime.
For us as a club, we will be suspending all group/person to person meetings until further notice gives us the all clear to carry out business as usual. Please take care and continue to be excellent to each other.

And for all those hoarding alcohol…The executive committee warn there will be fines if the address and contents of such stores are not shared with us…I may need to personally test up to 50% of the contraband in possession to make sure it’s safe…
Unfortunately, all general and committee meeting are postponed to further notice…as per advised restrictions set by local medical and governing bodies.

Thanks peeps…take care and stay safe…I hope we can still squeeze a pile of trips into the end of the year if that’s all we have.
I will let everyone know when we book in our next public meeting.

Kind regards
Chris Doroszenko
President Quad-Drive 4WD Club

Avo
21st April 2020, 09:09 PM
You just leave my jacks alone mate,
I'll fight ya

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

MB TD42
21st April 2020, 09:46 PM
You just leave my jacks alone mate,
I'll fight ya

Sent from my SM-A205YN using TapatalkNo need to worry mate...unless I run out a red cans...[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Plasnart
22nd April 2020, 10:45 AM
Fight, fight, fight!! :D

Remember to keep social distancing though.

MB TD42
22nd April 2020, 11:39 AM
Fight, fight, fight!! :D

Remember to keep social distancing though.

I'll just wait till 7pm n sneek in...he'll be asleep by then...:drunk:

RobertXM
24th September 2020, 10:27 PM
I’ve bookmarked your site, and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.