PDA

View Full Version : Cape York 2021

jack
1st April 2020, 09:25 AM
I’ll just dump this here

Brissieboy
1st April 2020, 10:08 AM
And I hear they might extend it to cover those yellow stains that appear near campsites and on roadsides.

Cuppa
1st April 2020, 11:57 AM
Send me $300 & in return I'll send you a certificate stating that you are one of the 7.7% who do the right thing, along with a Donald Trump face mask.

the evil twin
1st April 2020, 12:49 PM
Holy Shit, $300... Awesome!... will that be two $150 notes, 1 Roll of Quilton 4 Ply or a Nigerian Visa Debit Card :-)

BillsGU
1st April 2020, 02:50 PM
I know its only a joke - but it would be helpful if they put some effort into a few facillities up there. Don't know about you - but I find it difficult to hold it in for four or five days. I know they are taking the p!ss out of people who don't carry a shovel and just crap on the ground - but in some places there are so many campers that it's hard to dig in a spot where no one has been before you.

Hodge
1st April 2020, 06:22 PM
Shit or no shit.
Will be a very long time till anybody goes up there.
2021? They're dreaming .

jack
1st April 2020, 08:55 PM
I know its only a joke - but it would be helpful if they put some effort into a few facillities up there. Don't know about you - but I find it difficult to hold it in for four or five days. I know they are taking the p!ss out of people who don't carry a shovel and just crap on the ground - but in some places there are so many campers that it's hard to dig in a spot where no one has been before you.

Mate the amount of shit and paper we saw up there was unbelievable, no amount of facilities will help some pigs.
At Vrillya Point it was totaly isolated but still had crap paper behind nearly every bush, and there was unlimited sand to dig you you had to.

BillsGU
1st April 2020, 11:31 PM
It's a bit like caravaning in South Oz. There are so few facillities even on major highways that we are now calling their predominately toilet free rest stops "turd sanctuaries". Their state flower will soon become "papyrus dunnicus" which is easy to spot due to its long white petals often covered in brown streaks.

TPC
2nd April 2020, 01:29 AM
If you can't bury it, burn it.

BillsGU
4th April 2020, 12:44 PM
If you can't bury it, burn it.

What do you drink to make poo flammable? Lots and lots of scotch!!?? :coffeetime:

TPC
4th April 2020, 10:42 PM
Burn the paper, thats the problem