PDA

View Full Version : Your Weak Point?

locks
29th July 2010, 08:23 PM
We're all full grown men but we al have a weakness.

Whats your's?

Me, I'm man enough to admit that I am sh*it scared of scary movies. Just finish watching I Am Legend with Will Smith and my heart rate has doubled and won't sleep much tonight...haha

So, whats your weakness in life???

Woof
29th July 2010, 08:25 PM
Beer and Cigars without them I am lost:cheers:

Maxhead
29th July 2010, 08:29 PM
My Patrol - I'm lost without it (((hiding from the missus)))

AB
29th July 2010, 08:32 PM
Beer and Cigars without them I am lost:cheers:

Unfortunately thats me too Doggie but ill admit it...I hate spiders.

May have something to do with a friends older brother throwing one down my t-shirt when a kid or the thousand times i pitched a tent right next to a nest?

Minx
29th July 2010, 08:43 PM
The city. I hate it. I get anxiety and freak out haha

hate the 4 million people, hate the busy fast lifsetyle, traffic everything!

would be a happy man living in a shack miles from everyone!

patch697
29th July 2010, 09:44 PM
The city. I hate it. I get anxiety and freak out haha

hate the 4 million people, hate the busy fast lifsetyle, traffic everything!

would be a happy man living in a shack miles from everyone!

Minx We could be brothers cos Im hearing you loud & clear on that one bud....

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
29th July 2010, 09:58 PM
My weak point is loving our great land. Used to be in the Navy and have worked around the state.
I love the wide open spaces. The openness, the freedom, the....everything.

Hope to go up North to work, around in the Pilbara or Kimberly regions of WA. Take the Troll out and just cruize
..... no stress, no pressure, just me and the wilderness and the missus if she wants to go!

I love an open camp fire, sitting around having a yarn and a quiet one, sleeping in my swag and
waking up the next morning with 2 cm of frost on the swag. Not as good idea to check the oil
on a freezing morning. You might ark the dipstick on the battery like I did.

Man, that first coffee in the morning tastes bewdiful.

I love the smell of wet gum leaves too. Great for making soap and smells beautiful on yr hands.

NickBGU4
29th July 2010, 10:10 PM
Unfortunately thats me too Doggie but ill admit it...I hate spiders.

May have something to do with a friends older brother throwing one down my t-shirt when a kid or the thousand times i pitched a tent right next to a nest?

Me too Andy, I hate the bloody things!!!

Finly Owner
29th July 2010, 10:17 PM
Two things- severe storms- sit in corner and shake.............and anything delving into supernatural-movies-doccos-don't wanna know if real or not.

patch697
29th July 2010, 10:18 PM
My weak point is my daughter Im such a sucker for her smile. She can twist me around her little finger in a second.....

Little bugger.....lol

Cheers
Paul

patch697
8th August 2010, 12:05 AM
I can't stand TV shows based on gruesome deaths and murder investigations. WTF?? Since when has the bludgeoning or stabbing of a person been something to base entertainment on?? I'll never understand it, nor do I want to.

You clicked on the wrong thread Plassy this isn't whats your pet hate..............lolololol But murdering isn't a strong point of mine either so I guess it is a weak point after all....lol

AB
8th August 2010, 12:07 AM
As mentioned, frigging hate spiders.

Picked up a chook shed from a mates property today and pulled up a sheet of tin and exposed a huntsman nest with hundreds of the buggers. Took me 30 seconds to realise and next minute had them crawling up my jeans.

I did the old jump around the paddock slapping yourself silly dance for a good 10 minutes...lol

patch697
8th August 2010, 12:23 AM

Picked up a chook shed from a mates property today and pulled up a sheet of tin and exposed a huntsman nest with hundreds of the buggers. Took me 30 seconds to realise and next minute had them crawling up my jeans.

I did the old jump around the paddock slapping yourself silly dance for a good 10 minutes...lol

Nice one old mate.... Every time you fell the slightest thing your skin will crawl for days... I know cos mine does to.................YUK..................lol

Finly Owner
10th August 2010, 10:17 PM

Now, that would have looked funny