PDA

View Full Version : QLD Members BBQ - 16th OR 17th July

Bigrig
26th June 2011, 08:49 PM
Prefer the 16th myself ... gives me a day to recover!!!! lmao

Righto all - its that time again. Who's up for a barB/get together??? All are ABSOLUTELY welcome - for those who know each other, great chance to catchup, for those who don't, we don't bite ... hard ... lol. Would be great to meet some newer members and of course for some more of the regulars to finally put a face to the callsign!!!

I'm happy to have it at my place again, happy to have it in a park somewhere more central, happy to go to someone else's joint. Your call.

Sooooo ... who's up for it??? It's 3 weeks away, so hopefully enough notice - appreciate there's kids sports, and work etc, so again, happy to do it Saturday arvo/night to accommodate ...

I'm in ... so that's 6 people so far!! lol

p.s. Would be nothing short of awesome if members from other states just happened to be here around that time!!! Come and camp at Bigrig's!!

That is all ...

GUtsy ute
26th June 2011, 08:57 PM
Prefer the 16th myself ... gives me a day to recover!!!! lmao

Righto all - its that time again. Who's up for a barB/get together??? All are ABSOLUTELY welcome - for those who know each other, great chance to catchup, for those who don't, we don't bite ... hard ... lol. Would be great to meet some newer members and of course for some more of the regulars to finally put a face to the callsign!!!

I'm happy to have it at my place again, happy to have it in a park somewhere more central, happy to go to someone else's joint. Your call.

Sooooo ... who's up for it??? It's 3 weeks away, so hopefully enough notice - appreciate there's kids sports, and work etc, so again, happy to do it Saturday arvo/night to accommodate ...

I'm in ... so that's 6 people so far!! lol

p.s. Would be nothing short of awesome if members from other states just happened to be here around that time!!! Come and camp at Bigrig's!!

That is all ...
Thanks for the invite,
I'll drop in if your taking all sorts!!
Either day and any where is good for me too.

Cheers Gavin

YNOT
26th June 2011, 09:04 PM
If you've never been to one of Scotty's BBQ's make the effort and come along. You'll meet some great people and split your sides laughing, these get togethers are not to be missed.

I'm in for the 16th and bringing the family.

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
26th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Can you pick me up from the airport????, very tempting invite :)

YNOT
26th June 2011, 09:22 PM

It can be organised.

Tony

Bigrig
26th June 2011, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the invite,
I'll drop in if your taking all sorts!!
Either day and any where is good for me too.

Cheers Gavin

Bootiful!! Top stuff Gav!!

Bigrig
26th June 2011, 09:25 PM

More than happy to ... so long as it's not from Sydney airport!!!! lmao

Mate, seriously, you organise the flight, I'll organise the rest and make sure you're picked up, dropped off, accommodated, etc ... you and/or you and the whole family are more than welcome!!!!

Finly Owner
26th June 2011, 09:41 PM
That'll be perfect, ARB with QNPC in arvo to Scotts' p[lace for forum bbq after that and exchange bits while I'm there. Exxxxxxcellennnnnnnt!

And I already have the day off booked.

Tim

hekarewe
26th June 2011, 09:46 PM
count us in we should be able to make it keep us posted on the details :)

Dhuck
26th June 2011, 09:50 PM
And I am in as per usual

Bigrig
26th June 2011, 10:31 PM
That'll be perfect, ARB with QNPC in arvo to Scotts' p[lace for forum bbq after that and exchange bits while I'm there. Exxxxxxcellennnnnnnt!

And I already have the day off booked.

Tim

Sounds like a decent lads day out!!! I like it!!!

Bigrig
26th June 2011, 10:31 PM
count us in we should be able to make it keep us posted on the details :)

Details schmetails ... just lock it in Eddie!!! lmao

See you there!!!!

Bigrig
26th June 2011, 10:32 PM
And I am in as per usual

Yeah .... figured that ....

LMFAO!!

Yendor
26th June 2011, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the invite.

I am in for the 16th.

Bigrig
26th June 2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the invite.

I am in for the 16th.

Superb!! ...

Ben-e-boy
27th June 2011, 08:52 AM
yeah I'm in as a maybe ....... I go to fiji a couple of days after that

04OFF
27th June 2011, 10:56 AM
Bugger ! ........won't be able to make this one sorry Scotty, i will be working all weekend 16-17th.

I guess the only consolation, i won't be missing out on any wheeling :p

steve67au
27th June 2011, 06:35 PM
As newbies to this forum, we'd love to come along and meet some new people and share ideas!

Bigrig
27th June 2011, 06:42 PM
As newbies to this forum, we'd love to come along and meet some new people and share ideas!

Be great to meet mate - you and the family are obviously more than welcome ... if you're thinking of coming over, how about I just scan and print those maps rather than email??

Sounds like it's at my joint again (which is perfectly fine by me, so long as you're all happy with it?). The usual, we'll put on the major food, softdrink for the kids etc, but if everyone could brin their own grog and maybe a "snacks plate" then happy days ... could everyone look at their calendars and confirm 100% please as we had enough food left over for an army last time with about 10 people not showing up (still had 29!!!! lmfao).

Looking very forward to it!!!!

katwoman
27th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Bit rude making it the same w/end as Vic meet-up, AND the w/end I have to go fishing !!

Bigrig
27th June 2011, 07:02 PM
Bit rude making it the same w/end as Vic meet-up, AND the w/end I have to go fishing !!

Ummm ... yeah ... sorry about that!! lmao

Bigrig
27th June 2011, 07:38 PM
So far - dhuck (Dave), YNOT (Tony), Ben-e-boy (Benny), GUTsy GU (Gav), Yendor (Rodney), Finly Owner (Tim), hekarewe (Adrian), steve67au (Steve I assume?? lol) ... have I missed anyone?? 18 invites have gone out!!

macca86
27th June 2011, 08:18 PM
I'll put me down as a maybe will confirm 1 week out from the date. and names is steve and jenni

Bigrig
27th June 2011, 08:27 PM
I'll put me down as a maybe will confirm 1 week out from the date. and names is steve and jenni

Top sh!t mate ... hope you can ... easy going, friendly bunch so will be a good day ...

Woof
27th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Why is it that everyone lives so far away from each other, OK this great forum gets us together but I would get anything to be there for the BBQ........................have a beer for me, I will be having one here.:trink13:
All I can say is come on retirement, only 6 years to go hopefully (looking an early one), that's if my 2 sons don't want me to keep giving them money..lol

Bigrig
27th June 2011, 10:46 PM
Why is it that everyone lives so far away from each other, OK this great forum gets us together but I would get anything to be there for the BBQ........................have a beer for me, I will be having one here.:trink13:
All I can say is come on retirement, only 6 years to go hopefully (looking an early one), that's if my 2 sons don't want me to keep giving them money..lol

Plane flights aren't that expensive mate!!!! we'll have plenty for you, but nothing like being here in person!!!! lmao .. more than happy to pick you up from the airport and drop you back!!!!! Ohhhhhhh .... looking tempting isn't it??????!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Bigrig
28th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Bump for new members

Warnie
4th July 2011, 06:41 PM
I am still in melbourne, so I am out :(

hekarewe
4th July 2011, 06:48 PM
what date did you decide on 16th or 17th???

Bigrig
4th July 2011, 10:07 PM
what date did you decide on 16th or 17th???

Afternoon of the 16th mate ...

Finly Owner
4th July 2011, 10:30 PM
Scotty, Ill definately be there, will you springs from Silver Mate?
Tim

Bigrig
4th July 2011, 10:31 PM
Scotty, Ill definately be there, will you springs from Silver Mate?
Tim

I'll organise to catch up with him this week - meant to be last week, but was interstate for 2 days ... so should do ...

Finly Owner
4th July 2011, 10:35 PM
Or will he b coming anyway?

Tim

Bigrig
4th July 2011, 10:40 PM
Or will he b coming anyway?

Tim

Not sure ....

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 12:29 AM
So far - dhuck (Dave), YNOT (Tony), Ben-e-boy (Benny), GUTsy GU (Gav), Yendor (Rodney), Finly Owner (Tim), hekarewe (Adrian), steve67au (Steve I assume?? lol) ... have I missed anyone?? 18 invites have gone out!!

It's next week guys, so just looking for confirmations so I know what to get - please ensure if you can't make it you let me know. Greatly appreciate it.

I know there's others whom have said yes also in other posts, so please confirm also.

Thanks all and looking very forward to the catchup!!!!

Dhuck
7th July 2011, 08:55 AM
need I say

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 09:20 AM
need I say

Not really!! lol

Hey Tim (Finly)

Can you bring those seat mounts with you also??

nickpeacock36
7th July 2011, 09:29 AM
Hi Scotty
We will be there mate.

Silver
7th July 2011, 06:35 PM
sent a pm, we'll be there, with springs, Tim

YNOT
7th July 2011, 07:23 PM
I'll be there with Bec and the boys.

Tony

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Excellent!!! That should be 11 members and 29 people with another 12 people in total to confirm ...

Should be another cracker!!!

frenzy
7th July 2011, 07:40 PM
We'd love to come along. Put me down for Mrs and 2 kiddies.
I'll bring my brand new stubby cooler!
Cheers,
Steve

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Cheers,
Steve

Top stuff mate!!! I'll pm the address to you!!

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 09:07 PM
Cheers,
Steve

Good gear mate - 12 members, 33 people and (as I miscounted 12 to confirm).

Looking forward to it!!

YNOT
7th July 2011, 09:10 PM
Have you invited the neighbours again?

Tony

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 09:12 PM
Have you invited the neighbours again?

Tony

Nope ... would you like me too?? lol

On that note, I will !!!

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 09:14 PM
I will absolutely have to get a photo from across the road of my house littered with Nissan Patrols!!! The neighbors will think a recreational park has opened in the street!!!!! lmfao

macca86
8th July 2011, 10:26 AM
I will absolutely have to get a photo from across the road of my house littered with Nissan Patrols!!! The neighbors will think a recreational park has opened in the street!!!!! lmfao

Yeah it'll be some photo! I would like to confirm my attendance. Be good to drink and eat with like minded people

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 10:34 AM
i will absolutely have to get a photo from across the road of my house littered with nissan patrols!!! The neighbors will think a recreational park has opened in the street!!!!! Lmfao

now i would like to see that scotty
traffic jam in alexandra hills qld pml

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 11:25 AM
Yeah it'll be some photo! I would like to confirm my attendance. Be good to drink and eat with like minded people

Good stuff Macca!!! I'll shoot you a pm with the details.

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 11:26 AM
now i would like to see that scotty
traffic jam in alexandra hills qld pml

Yes, but a traffic jam of nothing but patrols!!!!! Will be stunning to see!!!! lmao

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 11:39 AM
yes, but a traffic jam of nothing but patrols!!!!! Will be stunning to see!!!! Lmao

excellent idea

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Excellent!!! That should be 11 members and 29 people with another 12 people in total to confirm ...

Should be another cracker!!!

13 members, 34 people confirmed - thanks all!! Allows me to cater for it ... please make sure you let me know if you can't make it so I don't have to buy heaps of gear that doesn't get eaten!!!

Looking very forward to it!!

I expect 13 Patrols in my street by the way!!!! That means you too dhuck - no commodore!!!! lmao

Dhuck
9th July 2011, 12:09 AM
13 members, 34 people confirmed - thanks all!! Allows me to cater for it ... please make sure you let me know if you can't make it so I don't have to buy heaps of gear that doesn't get eaten!!!

Looking very forward to it!!

I expect 13 Patrols in my street by the way!!!! That means you too dhuck - no commodore!!!! lmao

I didnt have to read the last part. I started reading and knew it was going to be pointed at me. lol

Bigrig
9th July 2011, 12:12 AM
I didnt have to read the last part. I started reading and knew it was going to be pointed at me. lol

Good boy .... you get a biscuit!!!! lmao

See what I found late this arvo on Tanks build thread???? YIP YAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dhuck
9th July 2011, 12:14 AM
yup.......

Bigrig
9th July 2011, 12:18 AM
yup.......

Very excited!!! God I'm impetuous!! lmao

Dhuck
9th July 2011, 08:24 AM
just a tad.... lol

macca86
9th July 2011, 05:46 PM
I expect 13 Patrols in my street by the way!!!! That means you too dhuck - no commodore!!!! lmao[/QUOTE]

I was planning on taking the missus mitsi mirage haha just you you big boys can roll over it and park it with wheels in the air!

Bigrig
9th July 2011, 05:50 PM

I was planning on taking the missus mitsi mirage haha just you you big boys can roll over it and park it with wheels in the air![/QUOTE]

Haven't met ya yet, but it's obvious that you're always thinking of what you can do for the boys!!! I like it!!!! lmao

Bigrig
11th July 2011, 03:59 PM
OK - confirmed so far:

Bigrig - Scott plus 3
Dhuck - Dave plus 2
Hekarewe - Adrian plus 2
GUtsy Ute - Gav
Finly Owner - Tim
Ben-e-boy - Benny
Steve67au - Steve plus 1
YNOT - Tony plus 3
Yendor - Rodney plus 2
Nickpeacock36 - Nick plus 3
Silver - Rick plus 2
Frenzy - Steve plus 3
Macca86 - Macca plus 1
Peacemaker - Jason plus 2

That makes 38 in total thus far (14 members ... 14 Patrols parked in my street!!!!!) - Ryan and Cadbury?? Haven't heard from either of you (which is odd) ... Dhuck may have another 2 coming, and we may have another 2 also ...

Should be a great day one and all - remember, just bring some chairs (we have 12 or so, but not enough for everyone obviously), your grog, a plate of snacky type food if you wish, a good attitude, and yourselves ... we'll accomodate the mains, softdrinks, breads, etc ...

PLEASE ensure you let me know if you need to pull out so we cater appropriately for numbers (and not at the last minute would be a preference!! lol) ...

I think you all have my address, but PM me if not - Saturday 16th at 3:00pm ...

Looking forward to meeting up for the first time with some, and again for everyone else!!!!

Reminders:

1. Silver to bring springs for Finly
2. Finly to bring seat mounts for Bigrig
3. Bigrig to get MQ Manual to Finly
4. Bigrig to return ezyout to GUtsy Ute
5. Bigrig to stay reasonably sober ... at least till the cooking is done!!!!
6. Dhuck to stay quiet ... all night ... without compromise ... lmao
7. Nick's wife Liz to play the drums!!!! (didn't forget did I?? LOL)
8. Bigrig to stay off drums ... especially when drunk ...
9. Hekarewe not to talk about his old Paj ... at all ... ever ... lmao
10. Everyone to enjoy themselves!!!!

Bigrig
11th July 2011, 04:39 PM
OK - confirmed so far:

Bigrig - Scott plus 3
Dhuck - Dave plus 2
Hekarewe - Adrian plus 2
GUtsy Ute - Gav
Finly Owner - Tim
Ben-e-boy - Benny
Steve67au - Steve plus 1
YNOT - Tony plus 3
Yendor - Rodney plus 2
Silver - Rick plus 2
Frenzy - Steve plus 3
Macca86 - Macca plus 1

That makes 38 in total thus far (14 members ... 14 Patrols parked in my street!!!!!) - Ryan and Cadbury?? Haven't heard from either of you (which is odd) ... Dhuck may have another 2 coming, and we may have another 2 also ...

Should be a great day one and all - remember, just bring some chairs (we have 12 or so, but not enough for everyone obviously), your grog, a plate of snacky type food if you wish, a good attitude, and yourselves ... we'll accomodate the mains, softdrinks, breads, etc ...

PLEASE ensure you let me know if you need to pull out so we cater appropriately for numbers (and not at the last minute would be a preference!! lol) ...

Looking forward to meeting up for the first time with some, and again for everyone else!!!!

Reminders:

Just spoke with Ryan - he's in also with his wife and daughter .... 41 people, 15 members and 15 Patrols parked in my street!!!! Can you tell I'm excited about the patrol parking part??!!! lmfao

Clunk
11th July 2011, 04:42 PM
Just spoke with Ryan - he's in also with his wife and daughter .... 41 people, 15 members and 15 Patrols parked in my street!!!! Can you tell I'm excited about the patrol parking part??!!! lmfao

hope youve got some valet parking lined up mate, your're gonna need it with 17 Trols mate!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Bigrig
11th July 2011, 04:48 PM
hope youve got some valet parking lined up mate, your're gonna need it with 17 Trols mate!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

17?? Who else is coming?? It's setting me back enough already!!!! LMFAO!!!

Maybe a should hire a valet ... could be gridlock in our street!!!

Bigrig
11th July 2011, 04:57 PM
On the parking note - when you get to my joint, down the left hand side is a long driveway leading out the back - I'll put my car down there (you too dhuck), but feel free to drive in and head down there to make sure every one gets a spot off the road .. it's a half acre block, so plenty of space ... but saves blocking the street - feel free to park up on the driveway and on the grass etc also ...

Can't wait!!

Clunk
11th July 2011, 05:04 PM
17?? Who else is coming?? It's setting me back enough already!!!! LMFAO!!!

Maybe a should hire a valet ... could be gridlock in our street!!!

well could be at least 16 if I were able to get over by then!!!!! lmao...................... maybe getting the cousil to block off the street might be a better idea!!??? lol

Bigrig
11th July 2011, 05:11 PM
well could be at least 16 if I were able to get over by then!!!!! lmao...................... maybe getting the cousil to block off the street might be a better idea!!??? lol

Let me make this as clear as I can - I would LOVE for any interstate members to attend - I will more than happily do pick ups and drop offs to the airport to accommodate.

Over to you .... lmfao ... that's put you in a pickle now hasn't it??? lol

Clunk
11th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Let me make this as clear as I can - I would LOVE for any interstate members to attend - I will more than happily do pick ups and drop offs to the airport to accommodate.

Over to you .... lmfao ... that's put you in a pickle now hasn't it??? lol

Damn you Scotty, damn you!!!!.................................. hahahahahahahahaha

Bigrig
11th July 2011, 05:25 PM
Damn you Scotty, damn you!!!!.................................. hahahahahahahahaha

Start booking fella!!!! lmao

Finly Owner
11th July 2011, 10:40 PM
OK - confirmed so far:

Bigrig - Scott plus 3
Dhuck - Dave plus 2
Hekarewe - Adrian plus 2
GUtsy Ute - Gav
Finly Owner - Tim
Ben-e-boy - Benny
Steve67au - Steve plus 1
YNOT - Tony plus 3
Yendor - Rodney plus 2
Silver - Rick plus 2
Frenzy - Steve plus 3
Macca86 - Macca plus 1

Reminders:

See above numbers were wrong Scott and the rest is all cool.

Tim

Bigrig
12th July 2011, 09:41 PM
See above numbers were wrong Scott and the rest is all cool.

Tim

Can't see the numbers that are wrong boss? Maybe coz of tapatalk?

Numbers are up by another 4 now ... crikey!!! It's gunna be HUUUUUUUUGGGGEEE in the words of the famous Darrel Eastlake!!!!

45 people!! Can't wait!!

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 09:45 PM
Can't see the numbers that are wrong boss? Maybe coz of tapatalk?

Numbers are up by another 4 now ... crikey!!! It's gunna be HUUUUUUUUGGGGEEE in the words of the famous Darrel Eastlake!!!!

45 people!! Can't wait!!Its ok mate, someone is making me look like I'm not with it.............hahahahahahaha

Tim

Bigrig
12th July 2011, 10:01 PM
Its ok mate, someone is making me look like I'm not with it.............hahahahahahaha

Tim

All good - gunna be a cracker!!! Can everyone bring food now?? I'm going to have to buy out woolworths!!!! Lmao

Just jokes - same rules apply!! Just show up and enjoy ... with your grog ... and a chair ... and a plate of snacks ...

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 10:14 PM
All good - gunna be a cracker!!! Can everyone bring food now?? I'm going to have to buy out woolworths!!!! Lmao

Just jokes - same rules apply!! Just show up and enjoy ... with your grog ... and a chair ... and a plate of snacks ...
Scott would you like me to grab acouple of area heaters from work to keep the punters warm?

Tim

Bigrig
12th July 2011, 10:43 PM
Scott would you like me to grab acouple of area heaters from work to keep the punters warm?

Tim

That would be grand if you can!! Mucho appreciato!!

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 10:45 PM
leave it with me!

Tim

YNOT
12th July 2011, 10:46 PM

Tim

If the temperature is anything like we've had the last few nights (-0.7 here last night) we're gonna need 'em!

Tony

Bigrig
12th July 2011, 10:48 PM
leave it with me!

Tim

Thanks a million ...

Bigrig
12th July 2011, 10:49 PM
If the temperature is anything like we've had the last few nights (-0.7 here last night) we're gonna need 'em!

Tony

Supposed to be warmer by the weekend, and we are a bit warmer over night than inland, but even so it would just make it that much more comfortable ...

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 10:49 PM

TonyWe'll have em, I can bring stackable chairs, folding tables, extra bbq, large esky, if needed too.

Tim

Bigrig
12th July 2011, 10:54 PM
We'll have em, I can bring stackable chairs, folding tables, extra bbq, large esky, if needed too.

Tim

Greatly appreciate the offer, but save yourself the trouble - I've told everyone to bring chairs (and we have at least 14 here already including the camping chairs), out BBQ is somewhat large with burners and sh1t ... the folding table (just 1 depending on size) would be welcome though - just allows everyone a bit of elbow room when eating ...

Thanks again!

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 11:06 PM
No probs,

Tim

Airstrike
13th July 2011, 12:01 AM
Hi Scott, Just confirming 3 of us. cheers.

Bigrig
13th July 2011, 08:15 AM
Hi Scott, Just confirming 3 of us. cheers.

Too easy champion!!! Look forward to catching up ...

Finly Owner
13th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Have got 4 patio heaters booked and will bring some tables, use whats needed leave rest loaded. and some chairs just in case of memory loss happens. LOL

Tim

Bigrig
14th July 2011, 06:54 AM
Have got 4 patio heaters booked and will bring some tables, use whats needed leave rest loaded. and some chairs just in case of memory loss happens. LOL

Tim

Top job - many thanks!!!

hekarewe
14th July 2011, 07:06 PM
sorry guys but due to both my daughter and myself are sick as dogs with the flue so best we dont share with you guuys sorry so we will be dropping out :(

Bigrig
14th July 2011, 07:21 PM
sorry guys but due to both my daughter and myself are sick as dogs with the flue so best we dont share with you guuys sorry so we will be dropping out :(

As discussed today mate, thanks for letting me know - hope you both get better quick!!!

Dhuck
14th July 2011, 07:22 PM

Look after yourselfs mate

Finly Owner
14th July 2011, 09:56 PM
We need some gas for heaters, half full 9kg bottles would be fine, usually I can get used bottles from work as they have already been charged to customers, but we had all new bottles delivered yesterday to my local branches. And full ones aren't free to use. I can get some else where, so no big problem, just thought I'd see if anyone could help out with their own bottles.

Scott you are not included, we will sort this ourselves. I can get some full bottles elsewhere.

Let me know by tomorrow night please all!

Tim

frenzy
14th July 2011, 11:27 PM
I'll def bring one, maybe 2

Bigrig
15th July 2011, 07:48 AM
Will they run off 4.5's as well (couldn't see why not) - i've got a spare 9kg and 2 x 4.5's ...

Thanks again!!

Yendor
15th July 2011, 07:53 AM
I'll bring one, it's about half full.

macca86
15th July 2011, 04:49 PM
one more sleep to go how exciting! see you guys at 6ish 7 at the latest got to play soccer at 3pm we're short on numbers only 9 to 12 players so anyone wanting to play msg me for details. Div 6 unlimited interchange and played at calamvale

Dhuck
15th July 2011, 04:55 PM
Soccer or bbq and beer. Sorry mate the beer won. lol

macca86
15th July 2011, 05:08 PM
Soccer or bbq and beer. Sorry mate the beer won. lol

I shall do both so win win! unless the handbrake wants to enjoy a beverage! she thinks the troll is too big!(she drives a mirage) and is a pesky P plater! so no booze for her

Bigrig
15th July 2011, 05:48 PM
Dhuck - how do I get hdmi audio to work through the tv?? Not sure what's happened as it was working but now kaputsky!!! I'll be running all our videos on the tv throughout the day in the background from the laptop, and have no sound!!

All

Rain, hail or shine we are on for tomorrow - only supposed to be showers throughout the day, but had a couple if people ask ...

Looking very forward to it!!!!!

Dhuck
15th July 2011, 06:08 PM
Dhuck - how do I get hdmi audio to work through the tv?? Not sure what's happened as it was working but now kaputsky!!! I'll be running all our videos on the tv throughout the day in the background from the laptop, and have no sound!!

All

Rain, hail or shine we are on for tomorrow - only supposed to be showers throughout the day, but had a couple if people ask ...

Looking very forward to it!!!!!

Update your drivers and see if it re-appears. Failing that I will look at it tomorrow when I am there. You should work for Ed Qld, you explain things like a teacher. lol

Bigrig
15th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Update your drivers and see if it re-appears. Failing that I will look at it tomorrow when I am there. You should work for Ed Qld, you explain things like a teacher. lol

Do they tell you that you're worthless also??!! lol

Dhuck
15th July 2011, 06:13 PM
Do they tell you that you're worthless also??!! lol

No mate. It's the only place I get praise.

Finly Owner
15th July 2011, 09:17 PM
I'll def bring one, maybe 2
Thanks Steve

Will they run off 4.5's as well (couldn't see why not) - i've got a spare 9kg and 2 x 4.5's ...
4.5 is ok too
Thanks again!!

I'll bring one, it's about half full.Thanks Rodney

And I'll bring my half 9kg and we should be right. If any one else has one you could bring it for Justin' even half fulls are ok.

Tim

Dhuck
15th July 2011, 09:22 PM
I have a 3.something I will bring will keep us going for a little bit

Finly Owner
15th July 2011, 09:31 PM
I have a 3.something I will bring will keep us going for a little bit
Does it have the regulator type out put? just checking cause of its' size......

Tim

Dhuck
15th July 2011, 09:54 PM
It can have a reg. But I use it without

Finly Owner
15th July 2011, 10:09 PM
It can have a reg. But I use it without
OK so it has correct outlet and all the heaters have a regulator fixed to them.

Tim

frenzy
16th July 2011, 10:19 PM
On the way home from our forum BBQ at Scottys place, big thanks to Scotty for having us all over to his home. It was great to actually meet everyone and have a sherbert or two together. great crowd.

Bring on the scenic rim weekend!

Cheers,

Steve

GUtsy ute
17th July 2011, 10:18 AM
Many thanks to Scotty and his wife Sandra for a great night and their generosity in supplying the food and
having the BBQ at their place.
What a feast!
It was really good to meet everyone, put faces to names and check out all the rigs.
Thanks again Scott and Sandra

macca86
17th July 2011, 11:59 AM
yes agreed much appreciated for the gathering last night we enjoyed our selves very much great bunch of blokes and girls looking forward to scenic rim may even get the missus to have a sickie to come with and get her driving!
Thanks Steve and Jenni

Airstrike
17th July 2011, 12:28 PM
Yes it was a excellent gathering of the members. Food was good the company was great. Cheers to Scott and Sandra for the hospitality and for Tim for the Heaters.

Silver
17th July 2011, 06:31 PM
Thanks Scott and Sandra for your hospitality, Tim for making me feel so hot :-) (my head in particular) and for the company of all that attended.

And especially for the sparkler bombs! I reckon I enjoyed those as much as the smaller and younger kids :-)

Woof
17th July 2011, 06:34 PM
http://209.85.48.9/1806/9/emo/useless.gif come on you lot, someone must have taken a camera..

nickpeacock36
17th July 2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks Scotty and Sandra for another fantastic night. Liz is going to put some pictures on facebook later.

steve67au
17th July 2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks Scotty & Sandra! Great to meet you all. We're keen to head out on one of your weekend trips when we get back from Birdsville. Did we mention we were going to Birdsville ;)

Steve & Leona

PS Thanks for the books/maps, they were really helpful. Will drop them back soon.

Bigrig
17th July 2011, 07:24 PM
Not far from shooshy ni ni's as I finished up at 4am this morning, were on the road at 9:30am to go get my sliders measured up, having our first beer at 11:00am and pretty much been back on it all day!!! (after a small period of self loathing and pure, unadulterated seediness!!! LMFAO).

Thanks so much to everyone who attended - genuinely hope you had a great night, and look forward to continuing the momentum of the QLD members get togethers when we get to Scenic Rim next month - I had an awesome night and you are the ones responsible for it being a success ... not us!!!! Without you it's just a lot of food on a table and a bunch of empty seats, so my very humble thanks for making the effort to take time out of your weekends etc and come along - especially the new comers as it is always awkward walking into a group of people you have never met, and hopefully that wasn't too difficult for you with the people we had as they are a great bunch, and it certainly 'appeared' that everyone was getting along/enjoying themselves!

Many thanks to Tim (Finly) for the heaters and tables - the heaters were an absolute treat and very much required and my apologies for not getting them back to you today (I will sort any payment required, but at least I didn't lie ... I got home after coming down to see you and opened another beer, and that was the end of me!!!! lmao).

Can't wait for the Scenic Rim meet up!!!!!

Woof
17th July 2011, 07:28 PM
And again, why do I live over and down here and miss out on all the great times with everyonehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Dhuck
17th July 2011, 07:31 PM
Thanks Scotty and Sandra and all those that attended. It was a marvelous evening. Bring on Scenic

patch697
17th July 2011, 08:11 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/ come on you lot, someone must have taken a camera..

^^^^^^^ Me third on this...PICCIES, PICCIES, PICCES.................lol

Finly Owner
17th July 2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks to Scott and Sandra, for hosting the forum members BBQ, and putting on a great spread.

Thanks to all the members and partners and kiddies! Was very easy pleasant friendly night. Tech advise and some general bantering. Remember what happens at the BBQ stays at the BBQ, yeah right, like that's gunna happen LMAO.

Oh and thanks to Dhuck for being on such good behaviour.PML! (you're a saint Bec).

Thanks to Silver for the springs and Manual, and thanks to Tony for Compressor.

Bring on Scenic Rim, (even if finly ain't finished)

No payment required Scott, that's final!!!!!!! Put it down to forum spirit.

Tim

AB
17th July 2011, 08:52 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/ come on you lot, someone must have taken a camera..

I agree Doggy, wheres the photos peoples...lol

We showed ours so c'mon....LMAO

Finly Owner
17th July 2011, 08:53 PM
I agree Doggy, wheres the photos peoples...lol

We showed ours so c'mon....LMAOCheck out facebook.

I am soon.

Tim

Silver
17th July 2011, 11:28 PM

What happens on tour, stays on tour.

I didn't see a flash all night - let alone the camera, but then, we were a bit weary (big couple of weeks) so left before any interesting photo opportunities could have happened :-)

patch697
18th July 2011, 12:00 AM
What happens on tour, stays on tour.

I didn't see a flash all night - let alone the camera, but then, we were a bit weary (big couple of weeks) so left before any interesting photo opportunities could have happened :-)

To true mate but Bigus & dhucky get on here half cut & blab like girls at a naughty nightwear party so theirs no point really..........ROFLMFAO

Bigrig
18th July 2011, 12:06 AM
To true mate but Bigus & dhucky get on here half cut & blab like girls at a naughty nightwear party so theirs no point really..........ROFLMFAO

Serioyouslym full as a fat gilrls slipper now ,,, and it's true!!! No need for photos considering teh way us girls babble on ... LMFAO!!!

Off to bed now as I've hit "ridiculous drunk" speed and this message hs taken me about 15 minitues to type!!! lmao ... timefor bed!!!!

patch697
18th July 2011, 12:09 AM
Serioyouslym full as a fat gilrls slipper now ,,, and it's true!!! No need for photos considering teh way us girls babble on ... LMFAO!!!

Off to bed now as I've hit "ridiculous drunk" speed and this message hs taken me about 15 minitues to type!!! lmao ... timefor bed!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha................. Night old mate & thanks for backing me up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LMFAO

Silver
18th July 2011, 01:37 AM
in that case I wish we had stayed on, couple of cans of coke for myself and our 6 year old
[on top of the strategically placed lollies Scott and Sandra left out :-) ] and the kid and I would still be rockin' on.

Did anyone else give the drum kit a work out Scottie? I'll have to get a bit better on the guitar :-)

Bigrig
18th July 2011, 08:36 AM
in that case I wish we had stayed on, couple of cans of coke for myself and our 6 year old
[on top of the strategically placed lollies Scott and Sandra left out :-) ] and the kid and I would still be rockin' on.

Did anyone else give the drum kit a work out Scottie? I'll have to get a bit better on the guitar :-)

Benny had a small lash on Sunday, but apart from that .. nope!

I feel like I've been hit by a truck this morning!! lol

Airstrike
18th July 2011, 08:39 AM
Be careful of LOUD NOISES..................:)

Dhuck
18th July 2011, 08:42 AM
Thanks to Scott and Sandra, for hosting the forum members BBQ, and putting on a great spread.

Thanks to all the members and partners and kiddies! Was very easy pleasant friendly night. Tech advise and some general bantering. Remember what happens at the BBQ stays at the BBQ, yeah right, like that's gunna happen LMAO.

Oh and thanks to Dhuck for being on such good behaviour.PML! (you're a saint Bec).

Thanks to Silver for the springs and Manual, and thanks to Tony for Compressor.

Bring on Scenic Rim, (even if finly ain't finished)

No payment required Scott, that's final!!!!!!! Put it down to forum spirit.

Tim

Your a champ Tim. Those heaters made for a very comfortable evening. They took the chill out of the air till the wee hours of the morning.

Finly Owner
19th July 2011, 11:02 PM
Your a champ Tim. Those heaters made for a very comfortable evening. They took the chill out of the air till the wee hours of the morning.Or was that the booze killing your senses? hahahahah

Tim

Dhuck
19th July 2011, 11:43 PM
Or was that the booze killing your senses? hahahahah

Tim

Is a possibility mate