PDA

View Full Version : Searching for fellow MQ owners/lovers!

BenGood
24th June 2011, 03:26 PM
As the title says, I'm looking to find other MQ nuts out there who just love the old girls for chats, long walks on the beach and general MQ bromance :)

Bigrig
24th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Here we go ... Tim, Cory, others, lmao ...

It's like a gay pride march isn't it?? Yes, we know all about it, but don't need to have it thrown in our faces!!! lmfao!!

Go to town brother - me, I'm just a stirring the pot!! Love em all and bring em on!!!! I've been hunting for a MQ/GQ shorty for the eldest lad - be a great first vehicle I reckon! Coz of all the safety features!!!! LOL

nowoolies
24th June 2011, 06:05 PM
As the title says, I'm looking to find other MQ nuts out there who just love the old girls for chats, long walks on the beach and general MQ bromance :)

strewth Tims gunna love this thread hahahaha

Woof
24th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Can't wait for Tim to post here...lol

Finly Owner
24th June 2011, 10:29 PM
Yeehaah! Love those MQs' but the real soft spot is MKs'. All that era is good in my books. We have so many members owning them now, we could start a sub forum.

Well Ben we must meet, where on Tweed are you?

Tim

Bigrig
24th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Yeehaah! Love those MQs' but the real soft spot is MKs'. All that era is good in my books. We have so many members owning them now, we could start a sub forum.

Well Ben we must meet, where on Tweed are you?

Tim

Are you on the Tweed coast?? Thought you were mid coast?? You should head up to scenic rim for the trip in august mate!!

Sorry for the hijack .. blame it on a dirty Russian that I'm hanging out with (Smirnoff)!!!!!! ... lmfao ...

YNOT
24th June 2011, 10:57 PM
His location is Newcastle, although with a 355 stroker V8 and 37's you'd probably hear him from the Tweed!

Tony

Bigrig
24th June 2011, 11:01 PM
His location is Newcastle, although with a 355 stroker V8 and 37's you'd probably hear him from the Tweed!

Tony

And he'd get here as quick as most people would from the tweed also!!!! lol

BenGood
26th June 2011, 09:30 AM
Ahhh, heaven!!! MQ freaks galore!!! There should be a march through a city!!! Owning such a rare piece of engineering history is such a thing of pride!!! Lads, one day I'll actually be able to afford to drive the Dreadnought up to Tweed Heads, one day! Where are the photo's of everyones MQ's? Get em up here! We could have the "Emmy" awards! HAHAHA

Finly Owner
26th June 2011, 10:26 PM
Ahhh, heaven!!! MQ freaks galore!!! There should be a march through a city!!! Owning such a rare piece of engineering history is such a thing of pride!!! Lads, one day I'll actually be able to afford to drive the Dreadnought up to Tweed Heads, one day! Where are the photo's of everyones MQ's? Get em up here! We could have the "Emmy" awards! HAHAHA

check out members rides!

Tim

BenGood
2nd July 2011, 09:31 AM
I've added my contribution! :)

MQ MAD
5th July 2011, 09:35 AM
Wait for me !!!
Its hard being at the front of the pack , when im only pushing the ute (yeah yeah the motors not in yet)
Oh wait , i think ive just passed a 2.8 GU

NissanGQ4.2
5th July 2011, 09:38 AM

hahahahaha, that wouldn't be hard 2 pass!

Finly Owner
5th July 2011, 11:56 PM
Wait for me !!!
Its hard being at the front of the pack , when im only pushing the ute (yeah yeah the motors not in yet)

where ya been Cory?

Tim

MQ MAD
6th July 2011, 02:46 PM
where ya been Cory?

Tim

Where me been ???
Well i was working on the ute and done some serious damage to me leg . and been "non patrol work" for awhile
So not much to report

Finly Owner
7th July 2011, 12:18 AM
Where me been ???
Well i was working on the ute and done some serious damage to me leg . and been "non patrol work" for awhile
So not much to reportSo hoppy wat did ya do 2 leg?

Tim

MQ MAD
7th July 2011, 09:41 AM
Tore me calf muscle trying to push the ute
Nearly passed out a few times, then went into a convulsion (thats scared the bejesus outta the minister)
I was told to stay of it as much as possible for 6-8 weeks
But me being me, after 2 weeks,went like a bull at a gate and its not getting better
As the minister says "Dont you ever do what your told"
Worse part is , if thats not enuf
Im redirectly my wieght onto my other leg a bit more
It has a stooofed knee

HMMM
Maybe i should pull the 250cc motor outta the quad and whack into a motorised wheelchair

BenGood
8th July 2011, 08:25 AM
Mate, for instant recovery, replace your tibia with an MQ front axle, your femur with a rear axle, and weld a double cardinal joint between them for a knee. After you've finished that, just rig up some small hydraulic rams, and you're done. You will never have problems again!

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 08:43 AM
Mate, for instant recovery, replace your tibia with an MQ front axle, your femur with a rear axle, and weld a double cardinal joint between them for a knee. After you've finished that, just rig up some small hydraulic rams, and you're done. You will never have problems again!

He's onto something here!!! lmao

MQ MAD
8th July 2011, 09:42 AM
He's onto something here!!! lmao

Just keep the bourbon consumption up
No more pain

BenGood
9th July 2011, 01:43 PM
Hows the alcohol remedy going mate?

MQ MAD
9th July 2011, 06:05 PM
Hows the alcohol remedy going mate?

All good
Seriously tho, can someone have a yack to the minister
Im over
"Will you get of that bloody leg,or it wont heal properly"
Thats yelled at me at least 4-5 times a day

Do us blokes ever listen ???

Finly Owner
9th July 2011, 10:52 PM
All good
Seriously tho, can someone have a yack to the minister
Im over
"Will you get of that bloody leg,or it wont heal properly"
Thats yelled at me at least 4-5 times a day

Do us blokes ever listen ???Suffer man, SUFFER!

Tim

MQ MAD
10th July 2011, 11:07 AM
Suffer man, SUFFER!

Tim

Gee thanks Tim
Remind me to keep you a seat on the mens team !!!

Finly Owner
10th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Gee thanks Tim
Remind me to keep you a seat on the mens team !!!

I only say it man, because I find it funny that you suffer as I do! PML!

MQ MAD
12th July 2011, 12:42 PM
I only say it man, because I find it funny that you suffer as I do! PML!

Ill take this the 2 ways i think

1. Addiction for the patrol
2. A nagging missus

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 10:33 PM
Ill take this the 2 ways i think

1. Addiction for the patrol
2. A nagging missus
see we are the same. LOL

Tim