21st June 2011, 06:00 PM
Gotta luv a bit of circle work woo hoo

x2 keep up the good work

timbar
21st June 2011, 08:30 PM
just some more pics

Bigrig
21st June 2011, 08:32 PM
Well it's obvious she is the best woman in Australia letting you get married there!!

"what's that my love? ... nothing, just on the forum!!" ...

That's the other best woman in Australia calling me!!!!! lmao

timbar
21st June 2011, 08:49 PM
Well it's obvious she is the best woman in Australia letting you get married there!!

"what's that my love? ... nothing, just on the forum!!" ...

That's the other best woman in Australia calling me!!!!! lmao

well that is the spot where we scattered my sisters ashes .... and when we got married we had no-one at the wedding not even my parents the only persons at the wedding was the celebrant the photographer the missuses brother and girlfriend so what i said was well i want my sister there and the only way we can do that is ti get married at her tree where we put her ashes

Bigrig
21st June 2011, 09:05 PM
well that is the spot where we scattered my sisters ashes .... and when we got married we had no-one at the wedding not even my parents the only persons at the wedding was the celebrant the photographer the missuses brother and girlfriend so what i said was well i want my sister there and the only way we can do that is ti get married at her tree where we put her ashes

Good on you and your missus mate - what better a reason, and obviously not knowing the circumstances, condolences for your sister and I'm sure she was looking down and stoked at being there with you!!

timbar
21st June 2011, 09:31 PM
jarrrawood was a small timbermill town back in 1967 when my parents first came to australia from england my dad worked at the forestry department and that was one of my sisters favourite places she would always insist whenever we went down south that we would have to stop there even after she was married and had her own kids would always take them there for a visit

Finly Owner
21st June 2011, 10:39 PM
Nice story Tim, sad that your sister has passed, but nice to be able to visit her fav place.

Tim

Clunk
22nd June 2011, 02:03 AM
nice one Tim, looks like a nice little spot

timbar
22nd June 2011, 02:31 AM
yeah on the way to nanup mate hahahaha not far from there actually hahaha

nowoolies
22nd June 2011, 07:07 AM
tame all too tame hahahahahahahaha know wot i meeeeeeeen hahahahahahahaha

cool looking spot mate any camping around there

timbar
22nd June 2011, 12:32 PM
tame all too tame hahahahahahahaha know wot i meeeeeeeen hahahahahahahaha

cool looking spot mate any camping around there

yeah mate rite there ameanities are in town bout 2kms away well public toilets dont know much bout the locals they stop and stare when you drive through but then again we usually go up there in numbers u know when there is more cars going through a town than there is houses i would tend to get worried too hahahaha

patch697
22nd June 2011, 02:06 PM
Nice read Tim...... Not a bad looking spot too & yeah small towns are a bit that way (even here to a degree).