PDA

View Full Version : Used ZD30 Intercooler (I/C) for 2001 GU Patrol somewhere in Melbourne, Ballarat or Ge

normi
16th December 2019, 10:08 AM
Hello folks,

Anybody here who upgraded his I/C on his ZD30 and wants to get rid of the genuine one?

Mine started to leak. Mechanic says it is still fine but looking for a used one to fit later won’t hurt, right?

Thank you
Norman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10G
16th December 2019, 11:18 AM
All the genuine ones leak normi. I was toying with the idea of getting a 2nd OEM one and getting it welded up, otherwise I wouldn't bother with another OEM one.

normi
16th December 2019, 11:38 AM
All the genuine ones leak normi. I was toying with the idea of getting a 2nd OEM one and getting it welded up, otherwise I wouldn't bother with another OEM one.

It is a feature then [emoji1] an oily engine cannot rust.

mudski
16th December 2019, 02:16 PM
I thought you were selling the old girl Normi?

normi
16th December 2019, 02:26 PM
I thought you were selling the old girl Normi?

Just wanna make sure the new couple won’t break down in the middle of nowhere. But should be sold by the end of the week

rusty_nail
16th December 2019, 05:51 PM
normi happy to part off mine, I have a disused patrol with and ic only 2 years old, it's not genuine but definitely doesn't leak(my genuine one did, the replacement is like for like) I'm not far from you call me mate.ill pm my number

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cuppa
18th December 2019, 10:53 AM
jack you still got the one you removed off yours?

jack
18th December 2019, 11:20 AM
jack you still got the one you removed off yours?

Nah, sold it to a mate, the one I have now will outlast me.

Hodge
18th December 2019, 12:14 PM
@normi (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=81871) happy to part off mine, I have a disused patrol with and ic only 2 years old, it's not genuine but definitely doesn't leak(my genuine one did, the replacement is like for like) I'm not far from you call me mate.ill pm my number

You generous legend!

normi
18th December 2019, 07:58 PM
You generous legend!

I think he is more after one or two cold beers in the fridge [emoji12]

normi
19th December 2019, 09:58 PM
normi happy to part off mine, I have a disused patrol with and ic only 2 years old, it's not genuine but definitely doesn't leak(my genuine one did, the replacement is like for like) I'm not far from you call me mate.ill pm my number

Thanks a lot for the great afternoon and the I/C, mate! Will let the car do another lap :)