PDA

View Full Version : Toolangi Day Trip - Expressions of Interest 16th July

AB
17th June 2011, 05:18 PM
Toolangi Day Trip 16th July - Expression of interest

It's that time of the month again...lol:1087:

Warnie is coming down to sunny Melbourne and wanted to go out for a day run so let's make a day of it...

Saturday 16th July we are heading up to Toolangi for a day of fun and mud!!!

Please feel free to come along, everyone is welcome to attend.

We can meet at my house in the morning or meet at Old Toolangi Road just out of Yarra Glen.

Look forward to meeting some new faces!

We can also do a bbq afterwards and some frosty cold :beer: if anyone is keen.

AB
17th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Had to delete the old thread....lol...heres a new one!!!

Timbo
17th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Interest Piqued

Russell1974
17th June 2011, 05:26 PM
hey sounds good if any one wanting to go from over my way can travel up as one havent been around for awhile need to get out

patch697
17th June 2011, 05:31 PM
hey sounds good if any one wanting to go from over my way can travel up as one havent been around for awhile need to get out

where is your way these days Russ?

big_fletch
17th June 2011, 05:41 PM
TUR7LE and I are coming down AB and maybe Daniel you met the other day.. Can't resist another chance to go for a play lol

Russell1974
17th June 2011, 05:46 PM
where is your way these days Russ?
Sorry bout that i am in narre warren now

patch697
17th June 2011, 05:59 PM
Sorry bout that i am in narre warren now

Cool if im down for this one I'll let you know cos I'll be coming across from Crany.

Paul

Sir Roofy
17th June 2011, 06:00 PM
i,ll be there
TO KEEP ALL YOU WHIPPER SNAPPERS IN LINE

LOL CHEERS

AB
18th June 2011, 12:04 AM
i,ll be there
TO KEEP ALL YOU WHIPPER SNAPPERS IN LINE

LOL CHEERS

Always need someone sensible on a trip Roofy...

Nice work Russ, will be good to finally meet up with you mate.

Sir Roofy
18th June 2011, 10:41 AM
Always need someone sensible on a trip Roofy...

Nice work Russ, will be good to finally meet up with you mate.
best thing to happen in a long time ab nice people
great days out and now a barby
come on vic members get behind your forum for a great day out

AB
19th June 2011, 06:43 PM
Bump this up for any Victorians who haven't seen this yet and want an easy fun day out!!!

Bob
19th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Bump this up for any Victorians who haven't seen this yet and want an easy fun day out!!!

I am thinking about it Will let you know closer to the Day

Sir Roofy
19th June 2011, 08:01 PM
I am thinking about it Will let you know closer to the Day

hope you can BOB be great to catch up

chester
19th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Bump this up for any Victorians who haven't seen this yet and want an easy fun day out!!!How easy? my tyre's are bald as you now what.

AB
20th June 2011, 09:12 AM
There will be a few other members who don't have mud tyres either and Toolangi is very easy to pick and choose tracks so if a track is too hard for your tyres you could easily go around which a few other members will be doing and meet up at the junctions, etc.

Warnie
20th June 2011, 09:57 AM
Ill be there, only just found this thread. Im a bit slow sometimes lol. I cant wait to do some wheeling in my home state.

SammiGQ
20th June 2011, 10:00 AM
I definitely won't be missing this one guys count me in

AB
20th June 2011, 10:18 AM
Nice Sammy, will be good to meet ya!

AB
23rd June 2011, 07:00 PM
Bad news unfortunately!!!!

I just found out that I have my best mates suprise 30th birthday on the 9th July...lol...Disaster!!!

I will be shot if I don't make it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also just spoke to Timbo and he also has birthday on that day as well which is another disaster.

Warnie can only meet up with us on the 1st or the 9th so I'm just throwing the feelers out there to see if we can possibly change it to the 1st July?

If anyone cannot make it on the 1st July and was already committed to the 9th then we'll just leave it and I'll have to catch up with you's next time.

I was hoping we could have had a BBQ at my place Saturday night thats all.

Let me know your thoughts anyway.

Also, Warnie - Am I correct in saying the 1st and 9th are the only days you can meet up???

Warnie
23rd June 2011, 08:01 PM
No AB I can also do the weekend after the 9th, so the 16th.

AB
23rd June 2011, 08:13 PM
Ok cool mate, let's wait and see what others think.

The 2nd is next weekend so it may too quick for everyone...lol

AB
23rd June 2011, 08:45 PM
My god this is the post of the day right here!!

I can't do the 2nd because it's my girlfriends birthday...lmao. I can't believe I forgot.

I just told the misses I am going wheeling on that date and I swear i just saw flames come out of her ears!!!

I'm hopeless!

So I can only do the 16th now, does this stuff anyone up?

Bob
23rd June 2011, 09:48 PM
My god this is the post of the day right here!!

I can't do the 2nd because it's my girlfriends birthday...lmao. I can't believe I forgot.

I just told the misses I am going wheeling on that date and I swear i just saw flames come out of her ears!!!

I'm hopeless!

So I can only do the 16th now, does this stuff anyone up?

You need a good Secretary Mate LOL. Its the flames coming out of her Mouth you have to worry about

big_fletch
23rd June 2011, 10:47 PM
16th is all good for me mate, I couldn't make the 9th anyways I found out yesterday as have a family event..
Book me in for the 16th, hopefully everyone else is ok with that date

katwoman
24th June 2011, 08:05 AM
Would love to, bit that's the w/end of the fishing comp in the other direction.

Timbo
24th June 2011, 09:38 AM
16th should be good for me.

SammiGQ
24th June 2011, 12:39 PM
I'm keen for the 16th. Would be great to meet some more members. Gotta find a good one sooner or later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Be prepared..... :cool:

Sir Roofy
24th June 2011, 02:00 PM
16th should be ok
but be warned stop playing around i gotta fit it in between paydays

katwoman
24th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Shame Kat. Would have been great to have you out getting the ole katrol dirty again! How did you go cleaning it after last trip?

Just climbed out from underneath it with gerni, Plassy. Was gonna christen the 'Q, but, never mind.

Sir Roofy
25th June 2011, 07:39 PM
OK GUYS AND GIRLS HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH TIME TO MULL OVER TOOLANGI SHOULD BE A GOOD DAYS WHEELING WITH A HINT OF A BARBY
IN THE AIR IM A DEFINATE STARTER

WHO ELSE CAN MAKE IT,CHECK YOUR CALANDERS FOR ANY OTHER ENGAGMENTS THAT YOU HAVE AND KEEP THE 16th OF JULY FREE

AB
25th June 2011, 10:26 PM
Will be a good day Roofy, look forward to the BBQ and beers afterwards too!!!

Sir Roofy
26th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Mate just got to convince everybody else lol

AB
26th June 2011, 08:25 PM
We're pretty lazy down here in Victoria arn't we...lol.

After the last Toolangi meet up going through that deep bog hole has left a strange subtle grinding sound in the alternator...lol...Blueys First wound!

Must have had some grit in there from the water.

AB
26th June 2011, 08:26 PM
Also, we need to know numbers for if you are joining us for a BBQ after the day out so please let us know if you are having a feast and how many others with you too...

chester
26th June 2011, 09:26 PM
Also, we need to know numbers for if you are joining us for a BBQ after the day out so please let us know if you are having a feast and how many others with you too...Can't make the trip due to work but may be able to make the BBQ will that be ok?

AB
26th June 2011, 09:36 PM
Can't make the trip due to work but may be able to make the BBQ will that be ok?

No probs at all mate.

chester
26th June 2011, 09:50 PM
Sweet mate will talk to the master and commander(the wife) and let you know.

AB
27th June 2011, 08:32 PM
Need to bump this up, if anyone is planning on having a BBQ after the day trip at my house can you please PM me or let us know here so we can organise food, etc...

Roofy and his better half would like to get some food for us so please let us know asap if you are joining us.

TUR7LE
28th June 2011, 12:43 AM
I'm in boys

big_fletch
28th June 2011, 07:28 AM
I'm in boys

Same with me..
That's 4 people in 3 cars atm AB from shepparton, we are all happy to pay our way and bring food

Fletcha

TUR7LE
28th June 2011, 11:50 AM
Same with me..
That's 4 people in 3 cars atm AB from shepparton, we are all happy to pay our way and bring food

Fletcha

Yer 3 cars lol we can't say 3 patrols cos we all might get a turn pulling out a hilux lol

AB
28th June 2011, 11:52 AM
lol...I heard about this....A nissanpatrol.com.au forum meet up and Fletchas bringing his mate with his Hilux...lol

TUR7LE
28th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Lol he's ok he got me out once last night n I got him twice ...... Mind u we only got stuck cos fletch was out tour guide n wasn't in his car...... He checked the depth with a can ... If it Floats he reckons we can get through

big_fletch
28th June 2011, 02:10 PM
lol...I heard about this....A nissanpatrol.com.au forum meet up and Fletchas bringing his mate with his Hilux...lol

Well he always brags about how he can go anywhere a patrol can go, and how a hilux is better, so my aim is to prove him wrong lol.. As long as no1 minds a hilux coming for a play that is?

Sir Roofy
28th June 2011, 02:26 PM
well he always brags about how he can go anywhere a patrol can go, and how a hilux is better, so my aim is to prove him wrong lol.. As long as no1 minds a hilux coming for a play that is?
bring it on mate,has he got all the gear on,lift big rubber snorkel recovery points lol he'll need them

AB
28th June 2011, 02:41 PM
Only if we can get a photo of him wearing a NissanPatrol.com.au shirt next to his Hilux though....LMAO!!!!!!!!!

big_fletch
28th June 2011, 03:09 PM
Only if we can get a photo of him wearing a NissanPatrol.com.au shirt next to his Hilux though....LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Haha we just won't pull him out when he is stuck till we have one lol..

TUR7LE
28th June 2011, 04:35 PM
He has plenty of points we use to recover him lol

Sir Roofy
28th June 2011, 07:24 PM
I'll be there with 2 mates AB, but not sure if they're staying for the BBQ. Just put me down for one at the barbie at this stage and I'll let you know soon if the others are going to stay.

hi plassy hope you can stay for the barby just me this time
jane thinks your a loverly person (arnt we well liked,spoilt) lol be good to have a beer with ya

AB
28th June 2011, 07:27 PM
Your mates are more than welcome mate so see how you go!

Sir Roofy
30th June 2011, 06:15 PM
OK BOYS AND GIRLS ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE,THE 16th IS NOT FAR AWAY ARE GETTING EXCITED
YES WE ARE

DIDNT HEAR YOU

YES WE ARE .RIPPER LETS GET TOGETHER FOR A GOOD DAY OUT AND A BARBY AFTERWARDS

GET BEHIND YOUR FORUM AND ENJOY A RELAXING TIME OUT

big_fletch
30th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Of course I'm excited mate lol, will be a top weekend

Sir Roofy
30th June 2011, 06:30 PM
of course i'm excited mate lol, will be a top weekend

you bet flectch always is

Warnie
30th June 2011, 07:13 PM
Yeah I am very keen, the troll made i to melbourne without any hiccups, much to the dismay of some uneducated people who think my troll is an old pos. Some people have no idea.

big_fletch
30th June 2011, 07:18 PM
Yeah I am very keen, the troll made i to melbourne without any hiccups, much to the dismay of some uneducated people who think my troll is an old pos. Some people have no idea.

Look forward to meeting ya mate, should still be plenty of mud around as well LOL

AB
30th June 2011, 07:56 PM
How's the track closure situation in Toolangi? Are most of them still open?

Super excited abut the meet up...I'm actually really excited about the beer and BBQ afterwards too...lol

Yeah there will be a few tracks closed in the valleys with gates but we'll just pick and choose.

I'm actually very very very keen to try out Aeroplane track too!!!!

Sir Roofy
30th June 2011, 08:12 PM
super excited abut the meet up...i'm actually really excited about the beer and bbq afterwards too...lol

yeah there will be a few tracks closed in the valleys with gates but we'll just pick and choose.

I'm actually very very very keen to try out aeroplane track too!!!!

sorry a.b aeroplane track is closed as is
rouch road
joe spur track
dindi river road
woodmore track
sams hut
victoria range track
horseyard
kalatha road
tanglefoot track
downie spur
block 6 road
cooks track
kalathacreek
spike wattle
martins
campsite track
cockpit track
hope this helps to plan your runs

cheers roofy

AB
30th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Damn it!!!!!!!!!!....lol

I'm suprised Vic range is closed....Oh well, there's about 200 other tracks to choose from...lol

big_fletch
30th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Damn it!!!!!!!!!!....lol

I'm suprised Vic range is closed....Oh well, there's about 200 other tracks to choose from...lol

Haha I don't see wee track is closed on the list mate

Sir Roofy
1st July 2011, 12:37 PM
haha i don't see wee track is closed on the list mate

could try the devils stair case,think timbo said it was a challange

AB
1st July 2011, 01:11 PM
So far we have the following people coming to the BBQ of the century!!!

Roofy
Andy
Timbo
Chester???? - You are only 50/50 and still need to the Master Commander
Turzle
Fletcha + 3
Plassy
Warnie

Sir Roofy
1st July 2011, 05:22 PM
so far we have the following people coming to the bbq of the century!!!

roofy
andy
timbo
chester???? - you are only 50/50 and still need to the master commander
turzle
fletcha + 3
plassy
warnie

the count down has begun theres lots of vic members out there
dont be shy come along for a great day and evening

spock and sequel xtrem patrol damaverick
where are you bob have a day off kat the fish arnt biting to windy

heavens above cant all be missing in action

katwoman
1st July 2011, 05:32 PM
the count down has begun theres lots of vic members out there
dont be shy come along for a great day and evening

spock and sequel xtrem patrol damaverick
where are you bob have a day off kat the fish arnt biting to windy

heavens above cant all be missing in action

Sorry Roofy. Fishin is annual event.

Sir Roofy
1st July 2011, 06:15 PM
sorry roofy. Fishin is annual event.

next time kat,could be up patchs way

Sir Roofy
1st July 2011, 08:13 PM
Sammi gq whats your mob doing

big_fletch
1st July 2011, 08:20 PM
Sammi gq whats your mob doing

Yep you still coming Sammi? Would be good to meet some more members

SammiGQ
1st July 2011, 09:59 PM
Yeah I'm still in! Be great to meet everyone really looking forward to it

TUR7LE
1st July 2011, 11:25 PM
So far we have the following people coming to the BBQ of the century!!!

Roofy
Andy
Timbo
Chester???? - You are only 50/50 and still need to the Master Commander
Turzle
Fletcha + 3
Plassy
Warnie

Hey mate put me down for a +1 the misus is Gunna come along

Sir Roofy
2nd July 2011, 10:15 PM
hey mate put me down for a +1 the misus is gunna come along

good stuff mate will be good to meet you both

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 03:45 PM
Is anyone actually planning on staying the night? or is everyone heading home after the BBQ?

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 04:18 PM
Im staying wont drive with any drink in me
plassy was thinking of it

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 04:27 PM
yeah i'm still in! Be great to meet everyone really looking forward to it

great be good to meet up
any body else want in

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 04:29 PM
i'm planning on swagging it at ab's place if that's ok with him.

just sent a.b a pm
think it should be ok if not we,l go bush

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 04:30 PM
just sent a.b a pm
think it should be ok if not we,l go bush

Camp at murrindini again LOL

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 04:40 PM
camp at murrindini again lol

if we have to but me thinks not would be something closer

Bob
3rd July 2011, 05:25 PM
I am trying to get down for this one but will have to advise by the end of the week.
Look good at present

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 05:29 PM
Ok i give you permission to have a day off

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 07:22 PM
Be good to see ya again if you can conme down Bob

AB
3rd July 2011, 08:49 PM
Good stuff Bob, hope you can make it!

Yes, everyone can stay at my place. I have plenty of land to camp so there is no problem there at all!

I also have a bungalow with nice carpet and a pot belly that has never been used and I need a good excuse to use it.

I also just found my old gigantic BOSS concert speakers to crank up as I know Bob loves loud music!!!...LMAO

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 09:06 PM
good stuff bob, hope you can make it!

Yes, everyone can stay at my place. I have plenty of land to camp so there is no problem there at all!

I also have a bungalow with nice carpet and a pot belly that has never been used and i need a good excuse to use it.

I also just found my old gigantic boss concert speakers to crank up as i know bob loves loud music!!!...lmao

done deal mate thanks for that

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 09:36 PM
Good stuff Bob, hope you can make it!

I also have a bungalow with nice carpet and a pot belly that has never been used and I need a good excuse to use it.

I also just found my old gigantic BOSS concert speakers to crank up as I know Bob loves loud music!!!...LMAO

Haha sounds good AB, nothing like a 4wd trip being finished off with a good BBQ and few drinks.. Can't bloody wait till the 16th LOL

AB
3rd July 2011, 09:40 PM
i might have to stay clear of deep water holes this time...lol.

My fuel pump is leaking and there is a strange unknown sound that I just can't find after that deep hole last time...I will have to show some of you and see if we can find the sound...I'm guessing grit in the A/C or alternator.

Woof
3rd July 2011, 09:42 PM
Bugger, at times like this I wish I lived in Vic............................................... only for this trip though.:049:

AB
3rd July 2011, 09:43 PM
Bugger, at times like this I wish I lived in Vic............................................... only for this trip though.:049:

I'm only 45 minutes from the airport doggy...lol..I can pick you up and drop off too...haha

Woof
3rd July 2011, 09:46 PM
I'm only 45 minutes from the airport doggy...lol..I can pick you up and drop off too...haha

What about the Q AB, got to have it there to show you blokes what it is capable of doing. lol

AB
3rd July 2011, 09:47 PM
Damn, not sure if you can take that on hand luggage Doggy...lol

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 09:58 PM
i might have to stay clear of deep water holes this time...lol.

My fuel pump is leaking and there is a strange unknown sound that I just can't find after that deep hole last time...I will have to show some of you and see if we can find the sound...I'm guessing grit in the A/C or alternator.

We will have a look and see if we can find it mate, a deep bog hole started the problem, maybe another deep hole will fix it lol

Timbo
4th July 2011, 02:05 PM
I might have to leave the 35's off for this trip. Since last toolangi trip, I have 2 tyres that like to go flat!

Would be good to see how the ATR's go.. but I don't have a spare so.. might be interesting lol

Sir Roofy
4th July 2011, 02:15 PM
you;ll be right mate not like you not to have a spare

big_fletch
4th July 2011, 05:15 PM
I might have to leave the 35's off for this trip. Since last toolangi trip, I have 2 tyres that like to go flat!

Would be good to see how the ATR's go.. but I don't have a spare so.. might be interesting lol

I reckon you be right mate, there will be enough vehicles there that I'm sure we can borrow a spare off another vehicle to get ya back if need be

AB
5th July 2011, 03:19 PM
10 days to go folks, any new or existing members from Victoria are more then welcome to join us for a fun day out!!!

Sir Roofy
5th July 2011, 03:23 PM
10 days to go folks, any new or existing members from victoria are more then welcome to join us for a fun day out!!!

a.b might need snow chains shortly

AB
5th July 2011, 03:24 PM
Damn It's so bloody cold...lol...Imagine how cold it would be up at Toolangi over night...lol...Thank god we are staying at my place...LMAO

Sir Roofy
5th July 2011, 03:32 PM
damn it's so bloody cold...lol...imagine how cold it would be up at toolangi over night...lol...thank god we are staying at my place...lmao

it will be good mate lots of fire wood turn up the music and party
toolangi over nite ?you nuts thats the coldest place i been in even up the snow is warmer lol

big_fletch
5th July 2011, 05:01 PM
Damn It's so bloody cold...lol...Imagine how cold it would be up at Toolangi over night...lol...Thank god we are staying at my place...LMAO

Yer I don't think be camping out mate lol... What's the rain been like down your way cause we have had a bucket load up here

fixer982
5th July 2011, 06:25 PM
I would have loved to, but we are away elsewhere. Maybe the next one.

AB
5th July 2011, 07:37 PM
Yer I don't think be camping out mate lol... What's the rain been like down your way cause we have had a bucket load up here

We've had rain but nothing severe like other parts of Vic....It's just icey cold with extreme winds...Waiting for a few trees to drop as we speak...lol

Russell1974
5th July 2011, 08:15 PM
hey guys I am unable to come on this trip am of to queensland this saturday for awhile not sure how long am hopein to catch up with some forum guys if i get a chance will have to wait for the next one unfortunatly

chester
5th July 2011, 08:18 PM
I know what you're gunna say but things don,t look good guy's Been informed we have a surprise party to attend.I am trying my hardest to get out of it.
If i have a win i will let you guy's know.
Hopeing to see you if not have a good night.

AB
5th July 2011, 08:20 PM
I know what you're gunna say but things don,t look good guy's Been informed we have a surprise party to attend.I am trying my hardest to get out of it.
If i have a win i will let you guy's know.
Hopeing to see you if not have a good night.

Arr shame mate, would be good to catch up buit see how you go!

We're going to be doing these meet ups quite often so next time too!!!

AB
5th July 2011, 08:21 PM
hey guys I am unable to come on this trip am of to queensland this saturday for awhile not sure how long am hopein to catch up with some forum guys if i get a chance will have to wait for the next one unfortunatly

Shame Russ, as mentioned we are doing these every month or two so next time mate!

AB
5th July 2011, 08:23 PM
So I think we have 10 people coming with 8 people staying at my place for the BBQ.

I have to warn you guys too...lol...I threw some baits out the other week and we seem to have some dead rats stuck in the roof that I can't get to being an open pitch roof so we may have a slight death warmed up smell..LMAO

Might be gone by the meet up I hope!

big_fletch
5th July 2011, 09:29 PM
So I think we have 10 people coming with 8 people staying at my place for the BBQ.

I have to warn you guys too...lol...I threw some baits out the other week and we seem to have some dead rats stuck in the roof that I can't get to being an open pitch roof so we may have a slight death warmed up smell..LMAO

Might be gone by the meet up I hope!

Will be all good mate, as long as its inside then I won't care lol

AB
5th July 2011, 09:40 PM
Ok great so we have 12 people which is a good turnout.

We should contact Angus and Adrian but did anyone get their numbers...LMAO

Sir Roofy
7th July 2011, 07:34 PM
toolangi day trip 16th july - expression of interest

it's that time of the month again...lol:1087:

Warnie is coming down to sunny melbourne and wanted to go out for a day run so let's make a day of it...

Saturday 16th july we are heading up to toolangi for a day of fun and mud!!!

Please feel free to come along, everyone is welcome to attend.

We can meet at my house in the morning or meet at old toolangi road just out of yarra glen.

Look forward to meeting some new faces!

We can also do a bbq afterwards and some frosty cold :beer: If anyone is keen.

10 days to go and counting down
all getting excited we hope

big_fletch
7th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Cant wait buddy, looking forward to it

Sir Roofy
7th July 2011, 08:08 PM
Ok ppl now we would like some numbers
as in
by your self
with apartner
or with your mates x how many

cheers roofy

AB
7th July 2011, 08:14 PM
Just me on my side Roofy

Tim will be on his own too.

big_fletch
7th July 2011, 08:28 PM
At the moment I will be by myself, TUR7LE and his mrs, and not 100% on mate Daniel and his mrs in the hilux (having a few engine troubles)

Total of 5 people atm

AB
7th July 2011, 09:36 PM
Correction: At this stage it's me and 4 other mates (3 cars total - including a Hilux). Sorry hope you don't mind but he's a great fella! Subject to change.

More the better mate!

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 09:10 AM
more the better mate!

9 days and counting

AB
8th July 2011, 09:22 AM
Forgot to mention.

We are all meeting at my house at 9am on the Saturday.

I think everyone has my address except for Sammy. I'll PM her now...

From my house we will take the shortcut to Toolangi on Old Toolangi Road which is only 15 minutes from my house and is a fun little easy track to start the day off.

SammiGQ
8th July 2011, 09:54 AM
PM received Andy thanks for the info.
I will be there 9am sharp! I will have one other car with me (at the most) hope that's ok.
Can't wait - only one weekend away wooo

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 09:58 AM
Hi sammi
would u be staying for the bbq afterwards

cheers roofy

SammiGQ
8th July 2011, 10:07 AM
At this stage I won't be able to make it, but if anything changes I'll let you guys know on here.

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 10:09 AM
at this stage i won't be able to make it, but if anything changes i'll let you guys know on here.

thats a shame hope you can make it

AB
8th July 2011, 10:11 AM
PM received Andy thanks for the info.
I will be there 9am sharp! I will have one other car with me (at the most) hope that's ok.
Can't wait - only one weekend away wooo

No probs at all with the extra car mate.

big_fletch
8th July 2011, 07:30 PM
Ripper, can't wait everyone, this weeks gonna go real slow lol

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Ripper, can't wait everyone, this weeks gonna go real slow lol

slow you reckon mate its all most stopped

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 09:38 PM
Sounds like another awesome trip coming up ... wish I was closer!!!

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 09:46 PM
sounds like another awesome trip coming up ... Wish i was closer!!!

so do we mate would be awesome with your lot and ours
maybe we could meet halfway in the near future

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 09:55 PM
so do we mate would be awesome with your lot and ours
maybe we could meet halfway in the near future

Soooo ... warranted I'm half full of p!ss, but here's my thinking ... Victoria isn't really that far away, so let's just say I organise a week off work around October and headed down there with Tank (2 days down and back each way, 4 days there - Saturday through to Saturday) .... would I be accommodated?? Trip away?? Few beers??? Awesome wheeling????

I'm a spontaneous sort of bloke, so why not? I'll sort some time off and head down!! It'll just be me (not a family trip), and I'm more than sure others would join in (not replacing the 2012 trip, but let's call it a 'dress rehearsal') ...

Thoughts??? I'd love to and am willing to take the time and spend the dollars, so it's over to you ...

katwoman
8th July 2011, 10:11 PM
I'm up for it. I owe ya. Depending on dates, of course !

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 10:11 PM
soooo ... Warranted i'm half full of p!ss, but here's my thinking ... Victoria isn't really that far away, so let's just say i organise a week off work around october and headed down there with tank (2 days down and back each way, 4 days there - saturday through to saturday) .... Would i be accommodated?? Trip away?? Few beers??? Awesome wheeling????

I'm a spontaneous sort of bloke, so why not? I'll sort some time off and head down!! It'll just be me (not a family trip), and i'm more than sure others would join in (not replacing the 2012 trip, but let's call it a 'dress rehearsal') ...

Thoughts??? I'd love to and am willing to take the time and spend the dollars, so it's over to you ...

ok sounds like a plan we,ll put it out there and see what comes out of it
that gives it 2 and 1/2 months to organize trial run for love day

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 10:17 PM
Done deal ... I'm dead set keen!!!

Dhuck, you lurking?? you're my co-pilot little fella so best you plan for it too!!!! lmao!!!!

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 10:19 PM
done deal ... I'm dead set keen!!!

Dhuck, you lurking?? You're my co-pilot little fella so best you plan for it too!!!! Lmao!!!!

hopefully a.b will put up a poll for us tomorrow

cheers roofy

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 10:23 PM
Scotty you won't have any trouble finding people keen to catch up with you! Come on down and bring your mates with ya!

Done - let's sort a date over the coming weeks ... haven't had a road trip for a while, so will be good!!!!

big_fletch
8th July 2011, 10:27 PM
Done - let's sort a date over the coming weeks ... haven't had a road trip for a while, so will be good!!!!

Bloody ripper mate, sounds like a damn good idea to me.. Im sure someone could put you up for a few nights, and im happy to meet somewhere for a wheel and a few drinks.. Lets get this Poll organised.. God ill even start it, just to start the planning LMFAO

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 10:31 PM
bloody ripper mate, sounds like a damn good idea to me.. Im sure someone could put you up for a few nights, and im happy to meet somewhere for a wheel and a few drinks.. Lets get this poll organised.. God ill even start it, just to start the planning lmfao

go for it fletcha

big_fletch
8th July 2011, 10:41 PM
go for it fletcha

Put it down as a VIC/WA Meetup shall i?

katwoman
8th July 2011, 10:44 PM

My house is available between 10-23 oct. Maybe Dargo be open again, by then. ( Roofy?)

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 10:47 PM
put it down as a vic/wa meetup shall i?

vic all states mate go the whole hog

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 10:52 PM
my house is available between 10-23 oct. Maybe dargo be open again, by then. ( roofy?)

cant go in the gatta gates dont open till nov.sure we could find some good wheeling around dargo
we could check it out some time

katwoman
8th July 2011, 10:53 PM
cant go in the gatta gates dont open till nov.sure we could find some good wheeling around dargo
we could check it out some time

Sounds a plan.

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 10:57 PM
sounds a plan.

done deal let us know when it suits you and yours

katwoman
8th July 2011, 11:13 PM
Dargo area?? Yes please!! I'll keep an eye on dates for recon mission and tag along if I'm free.

Excellent !!!!

big_fletch
8th July 2011, 11:15 PM
Dargo area?? Yes please!! I'll keep an eye on dates for recon mission and tag along if I'm free.

Im also happy to Recon if i can.. New thread is up for this as well

AB
9th July 2011, 12:01 AM
Great stuff!!!

For sure Scotty I can take a couple of days off work and you are more then welcome to stay at my place.

I haven't seen this other thread so I'll take my sorry a$$ over there now...lol

Bigrig
9th July 2011, 12:05 AM
Sweet!! What a friendly mob you are!!!! lmao ... just nicked across the road for a couple if coldies with the neighbor ... back now ..

Soooooo .... what's Dargo?? Bit of fun??

AB
9th July 2011, 12:13 AM
Yeah mate, Dargo is the bees knees for fun!

Old huts, great tracks, beautiful small towns, high country, plenty of history...

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=dargo+high+plains&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=699&prmd=ivnsm&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=BwkXTsDPHcrHmAWb1cgT&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CBYQ_AUoAQ

big_fletch
9th July 2011, 12:17 AM
If we end up heading up Dargo way, we have to do Billy Goat Bluff track lol

Bigrig
9th July 2011, 01:35 AM
If we end up heading up Dargo way, we have to do Billy Goat Bluff track lol

Can't wait!!! Will be awesome to put faces to aliases!!

Warnie
9th July 2011, 09:05 AM
Hey guys, I have a mate in a BT50 who is keen to come up on saturday. His ute is nothing special just his work car but he likes getting out and getting dirty.

AB
9th July 2011, 09:56 AM
Hey guys, I have a mate in a BT50 who is keen to come up on saturday. His ute is nothing special just his work car but he likes getting out and getting dirty.

Sounds good Warnie, no probs at all.

big_fletch
9th July 2011, 02:18 PM

Sounds good buddy, so that makes all the Nissans, 2 Hilux's and a BT50.. Makes a good range of vehicles for a good days Wheeling

Sir Roofy
9th July 2011, 07:43 PM
8 days to go wooohoooooooooo

big_fletch
9th July 2011, 09:31 PM
8 days to go wooohoooooooooo

I believe its 6 days isnt it?

Sir Roofy
10th July 2011, 08:05 PM
I believe its 6 days isnt it?

your right fletch now its five sleeps to go

any other happy campers wanting to get on board better hurry
times running out

big_fletch
10th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Yep yep, any extra people that can make it this weekend coming? Gonna be another awesome meetup

AB
12th July 2011, 10:46 PM
So Roofy, whats on the menu for the big feast...lol

If any new Victorian members want to join us for a fun day out and a BBQ in the evening then you are more then welcome to come along!

Sir Roofy
13th July 2011, 11:42 AM
So Roofy, whats on the menu for the big feast...lol

If any new Victorian members want to join us for a fun day out and a BBQ in the evening then you are more then welcome to come along!

home made burgers snags chicken and beef kababs
and what comes out of the other parceles they bring lol

big_fletch
13th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Sounds yummy lol..Might bring some kebabs and burgers me thinks

Sir Roofy
13th July 2011, 12:22 PM
Sounds yummy lol..Might bring some kebabs and burgers me thinks

sounds good mate BUT WONT BE AS GOOD AS JANES HOME MADE ONES LOL

big_fletch
13th July 2011, 12:39 PM
Nah I dare say they won't be lol.. But still better than nothing Haha

TUR7LE
13th July 2011, 12:48 PM
I'll eat them for ya fletch lol ..... Can't wait .... Gunna give the car a good clean out tonight

Warnie
13th July 2011, 04:57 PM
God I am excited for this weekend its gonna be one of the best ever. Wheeling with u guys on the saturday, BBQ at AB's place saturday night, Wheeling and shooting up at bonnie doon on the sunday and off to mt buller on monday to find some hidden powder stashes :)

big_fletch
13th July 2011, 05:07 PM
God I am excited for this weekend its gonna be one of the best ever. Wheeling with u guys on the saturday, BBQ at AB's place saturday night, Wheeling and shooting up at bonnie doon on the sunday and off to mt buller on monday to find some hidden powder stashes :)

It will def be a weekend to remember mate.. I'm excited as all hell lol.. I love going out for a wheel with the Nissan crew

AB
13th July 2011, 09:06 PM

Warnine, do you have my address?

Can't remember if I gave it to you or not.

PM me if you dont have it.

Actually, PM me your number too...lol

Also, I will supply bacon and eggs for the hungover Sunday breakfast and I'll also provide 2 massive salads for dinner....Can somone bring some mushrooms and bread?

Woof
13th July 2011, 09:40 PM
Hope you all have a ripper of a time, times like this I wish I was an Easterner......................................... maybe????...lololololol
Don't forget us and take heaps of photos.

big_fletch
13th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Warnine, do you have my address?

Can't remember if I gave it to you or not.

PM me if you dont have it.

Actually, PM me your number too...lol

Also, I will supply bacon and eggs for the hungover Sunday breakfast and I'll also provide 2 massive salads for dinner....Can somone bring some mushrooms and bread?

I can bring mushrooms and bread down mate, no worries at all

TUR7LE
14th July 2011, 03:42 PM
Anything else needed guys

Sir Roofy
14th July 2011, 03:49 PM
anything else needed guys
good company and a beer

AB
14th July 2011, 03:50 PM
I think we're ok mate, I reckon we should stop for lunch at the Toolangi pub on the Saturday arvo and we'll just grab a nice and healthy pie in the morning at the bakery before we set out!

Maybe just pizzas or somthing tomorrow night unless you guys can be bothered firing up the bbq?

Sounding like a healthy weekend coming up....LMAO

TUR7LE
14th July 2011, 06:06 PM
I think we're ok mate, I reckon we should stop for lunch at the Toolangi pub on the Saturday arvo and we'll just grab a nice and healthy pie in the morning at the bakery before we set out!

Maybe just pizzas or somthing tomorrow night unless you guys can be bothered firing up the bbq?

Sounding like a healthy weekend coming up....LMAO

Sounds like a plan to me n sounds pretty dam healthy to me lol can't wait .... Got a UHF from work the other day just need an arial

katwoman
14th July 2011, 06:20 PM
Have fun, guys. Catchya on the next one !!

AB
14th July 2011, 07:58 PM
Have fun, guys. Catchya on the next one !!

Shame you can't make it Kat!!!!!

I hope these guys appreciate the clean house...lol...I just spent the last 2 hours cleaning up my crap and making it semi presentable...lol

I also just bought down a heap of wood for the fire and realised It's full of termites and had to kart it all back to the shed again.....GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

My property is riddled with termites!!!!

Sir Roofy
14th July 2011, 08:00 PM
let's do a final tally of participants. My party will consist of 3 people in 2 vehicles.

Or has a tally already been done?

afresh up date wood beexcellent thanks plassy

AB
14th July 2011, 08:07 PM
Plassy + 3
Timbo
AB
Roofy
Fletch + 4????
Sammi + 1
Warnie + 1 I think????

Total = 14

Is that right...lol

SammiGQ
14th July 2011, 08:13 PM
I will have 1 other car and 4 people. I'M EXCITED! I think I'm more excited about the preparation tomorrow night lol.

Sir Roofy
14th July 2011, 08:16 PM
plassy + 3
timbo
ab
roofy
fletch + 4????
Sammi + 1
warnie + 1 i think????

Total = 21

is that right...lol

21i think mate thats looking good

big_fletch
14th July 2011, 08:31 PM
Im excited everyone LOl.. My party will consist of 3 vehicles including TUR7LE, with a total of 5 people including me

AB
14th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Great turnout folks!!!

Can't wait.....Shame you can't stay for the BBQ Sammi....

My car is has still not been cleaned since the last Toolangi mission...lol

Bigrig
14th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Looks like you lads have organised a cracker!!! Hope you have a dead set ball and wish I was closer to get out there with you lot and carve it up!!!!

AB
14th July 2011, 08:53 PM
All clear mate...you should see my place at the moment...lol

The council came in to clear the trees overhanging the powerlines and asked for permission to do it. I said no probs but cut it into pieces for the fire and stack it in the wood shed for me...They said they would cut it but not stack it in the shed...haha....I then said ok, atleast cut it and start the fire for me when I get home each night at least 30 minutes before I'm home....lol.

Long story short I have tons of wood all over my property but It's cut up nicely so we're going to have a ripper fire Saturday night!!!

About time I got something back from my insane rates!!!!!!!!!!!

big_fletch
14th July 2011, 08:58 PM
Goona be another trip to remember i think everyone, cant wait to get down there

TUR7LE
14th July 2011, 09:43 PM
Im excited everyone LOl.. My party will consist of 3 vehicles including TUR7LE, with a total of 5 people including me

Is andz coming mate or u bringing Andrew or something

big_fletch
14th July 2011, 11:43 PM
Is andz coming mate or u bringing Andrew or something

Nah plans have changed now, will be myself and daniel, you and your Mrs, so just 4 in our party all up now

Warnie
15th July 2011, 07:04 AM
My mate in the BT-50 isn't coming anymore cos he is going to watch carlton beat collingwood. He is a mad blues supporter even mader than me, so I dont begrudge him bailing on wheeling.

Ab pm sent

SammiGQ
15th July 2011, 09:06 AM
Everyone is pumped! This day better not drag...................OH and I may stay tomorrow night, we'll see how we go. Where is everyone sleeping anyway??
It sounds to me like a NP slumber party. Jeez. LOL

AB
15th July 2011, 09:31 AM
Everyone is pumped! This day better not drag...................OH and I may stay tomorrow night, we'll see how we go. Where is everyone sleeping anyway??
It sounds to me like a NP slumber party. Jeez. LOL

I only have a tiny house so a couple of people are sleeping in there but I do have a large bungalow with nice carpet where we can have a few stay for sure Sammi.

SammiGQ
15th July 2011, 09:37 AM
Hmmmm tempting, I'll let you know tomorrow during the day

katwoman
15th July 2011, 10:59 AM
All you need now is a big screen TV and a video link the the QLD BBQ.

Sir Roofy
15th July 2011, 11:05 AM
all you need now is a big screen tv and a video link the the qld bbq.

you know your right kat never thought about that one yeah must be some guru,s on here that could do thyat pml

SammiGQ
15th July 2011, 04:05 PM
Is the meeting time still 9 at AB's?

AB
15th July 2011, 04:11 PM
9am mate, yes

patch697
15th July 2011, 04:20 PM
Interesting Poll figures those AB..........................LMFAO

AB
15th July 2011, 04:21 PM
Are you talking about my calculations...lol

Jeez I need a holiday!!!!!!!!!

TUR7LE
15th July 2011, 04:49 PM
Ab r u on ... I went to pm u n can't it says u need to clear some pm's

chester
15th July 2011, 10:07 PM
You all sound like my kids on christmas eve LOL
Have a good one spewing i can't make it.

AB
16th July 2011, 07:10 AM
Well Roofy and I have been up since 5:30am and are watching the footy now whilst the youngens are fast asleep...lol

Change of plans for the trip, we are now heading up to Buxton area which is next to Toolangi so you guys will be seeing some good action I think!!!!

Warnie
16th July 2011, 07:53 AM
sounds good AB

Maxhead
16th July 2011, 06:23 PM
I was wondering why the forum's been quiet...you boys have been out and about doing what the Patrols were designed for...

SammiGQ
16th July 2011, 09:15 PM
WOW what a day. Was so great to get out there with the guys, had so much fun!
Can't wait for the pics/vids to be up here

Maxhead
16th July 2011, 09:21 PM
WOW what a day. Was so great to get out there with the guys, had so much fun!
Can't wait for the pics/vids to be up here

Good to see mate. Hope some good pics coming

Warnie
16th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Ohhh what a day, so much fun, I will get all my pictures and vdeos uploaded as soon as I find a cable to do it. (I left mine in QLD = fail)

Clunk
16th July 2011, 11:26 PM
Ohhh what a day, so much fun, I will get all my pictures and vdeos uploaded as soon as I find a cable to do it. (I left mine in QLD = fail)

well that's just not bloomin well good enough mate!!!!! hahahahahahahaha.............. good to hear you had fun

Warnie
17th July 2011, 09:43 AM
Just a quick couple, I had to upload to facebook off the phone, bring it up on the computer, print screen, paste into paint, crop it down then upload = too much effort for them all.

http://s3.postimage.org/6jsns1qqh/Toolangi_Group_Wheeling.png (http://www.postimage.org/)
upload pngpng (http://www.postimage.org/)

http://s4.postimage.org/5krwi6l9y/In_driveway_after_toolangi.png (http://www.postimage.org/)
hosting images (http://www.postimage.org/)

ENJOY I did

Timbo
17th July 2011, 03:26 PM
Didn't take many pics on the phone, but have a few.

Was a great day.

Sir Roofy
17th July 2011, 04:38 PM

the start of a really good day out

Bob
17th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Looks like you Guys had a Good Trip. Will have to make sure that I get to the next one

Sir Roofy
17th July 2011, 04:44 PM

thanks to plassy for helping out a fellow traveller

Sir Roofy
17th July 2011, 04:49 PM

are we lost?? Nah just checking directions pml

Sir Roofy
17th July 2011, 05:02 PM

some more to follow
LAST PICCIE /HANG IN THERE PLASSY A BIT SLIPPERY

NissanGQ4.2
17th July 2011, 05:06 PM
Yeah that was great roofy! Got me my first 'yota!! Yee Haaa!!

A fun weekend!

looks like it was an awesome weekend.

thats not a chain I can see being hooked up 2 the tojo is it plassy?

Woof
17th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Yeah that was great roofy! Got me my first 'yota!! Yee Haaa!!

A fun weekend!

Big congratulations Plassy, well done mate................................can imagine how great it felt, still waiting for my first one.

Sir Roofy
17th July 2011, 05:12 PM

top effort for sammi and co

YOU CAN GET AN IDEA HOW STEEP IT WAS JUST THE WAY WARNIE IS GOING UP AND DOWN
SLIPPERY AS

Woof
17th July 2011, 05:15 PM
This would not be AB would it?????????????????????????????????????????????... ..lolololol
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6432&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1310878405

Sir Roofy
17th July 2011, 05:17 PM

just resting before days end

Sir Roofy
17th July 2011, 05:31 PM

TIMBO ,ILL GIVE IT A GO LET ME AT IT Mmmmmm MAYBE NOT

WARNIE ,HaHa LET ME HAVE A GO ? OK GOT TO THE CENTRE NOW WHAT
HANG ON SAYS ANDY TO THE RESCUE

ALL IN ALL IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MEETS YET WITH MORE TO COME
WE HAD A GOOD TURN OUT THIS TIME AND SOME OF THE NICEST PPL YOU
CAN EVER MEET

THE BBQ WAS A SMASHING HIT WITH ROOFYS BOSS,S HAMBERGURS AND CHICKEN/BEEF KABABS

WHAT A WAY TO FINISH A DAY OFF

CHEERS

SammiGQ
17th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Thanks to all the guys for their help and a great day out, hope you've all recovered well today.

belzi82
17th July 2011, 06:14 PM
Looks like you all had a great day. Can't wait to come to the next one!!

snicko
17th July 2011, 06:20 PM
Well done guys looks like everyone had lots of fun. All the pics are excellent well done.

big_fletch
17th July 2011, 06:31 PM
Was a ripper weekend, some awesome tracks and very slippery hill climbs.. Absolutely awesome fun lol

Bigrig
17th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Awesome looking trip guys and girls - great photos and I can't stress enough how I wish we could have been there!!!! But we're at least trying to organise something!!!

Glad you had a cracker!!!

patch697
17th July 2011, 08:17 PM
Looks like a top day out & thanks to all for posting....

I'll get there one day.....one day.

AB
17th July 2011, 08:26 PM
This would not be AB would it?????????????????????????????????????????????... ..lolololol
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6432&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1310878405

I just spent all day ripping the carpet """AGAIN""" and drying everything...LMAO

Too deep for Bluey and got stuck on the diffs once again...Never again going first Doggy doo!!!!...LMAO.

AB
17th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Rossco has loads of photos and heaps of videos...I'll have to get his bum into gear and post them up.

He was in my car up front doing the navin...lol

Great weekend guys, had a ball and met some new faces which was great!!!

We had awesome weather but chose some tracks that even the best Patrols in the group couldn't get up but had a blast!!!

AB
17th July 2011, 08:37 PM
Tell you what, I highly recommend getting the recovery hook on the rear in those situations....lol

When your hanging over the back of the car fishing in the mud trying to find the recovery point and needing to get out of there ASAP then the last thing you want to do is try to unbolt a shackle.

Especially when you only have one hand free!!!

TUR7LE
17th July 2011, 08:37 PM
yer it was a great day i ben tryin to get some more pics up but my net wont let me upload anything to any where ... i need wifi lol

Pete's GU3
17th July 2011, 08:45 PM
Yeah ..it was a ripper day in melb on saturday...i was thinking of you guys while i was digging a new trench to run some stormwater around my place .....{ i guess i was knee deep in mud anyhow } I will get to one of these outings sooner or later ...just keep em coming and i will slot myself in ...............

Rossco
17th July 2011, 09:57 PM
Awsome day had by all, good to find some mud and challenging hill climbs. I think that we may have to reviist some of the tracks when it's a little drier. . . the elusive devils staircase still awaits.
Stay tuned I'll post some vids soon. Some nice photos there Timbo.

Maxhead
18th July 2011, 08:47 AM
Looks like a top meet up once again. Done well boys and girls, and excellent pics

Dhuck
18th July 2011, 09:32 AM
Looks like fun had by all. Great pics peeps, can't wait to see some vids with swearing and cursing from AB as Bluey fills with that lovely brown slop.

AB
18th July 2011, 07:58 PM
Good idea Plassy....I just opened the air filter to find trails of water and mud all around the outside of the filter...Water has done a full 360 degree around the airfilter and just sat there pooling the whole trip after the bog hole.....Freaked out a little bit just then....lol....PHEWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

SammiGQ
18th July 2011, 08:05 PM
I've got a few videos ready to put up, where should I post them?

AB
18th July 2011, 08:07 PM
Just put them back here for now Sammi, We'll have to copy them all across to a new section later....I just snuck in and watched all those vids you put up....lol

SammiGQ
18th July 2011, 08:15 PM
Hahah nice job! I saw your post and thought oh damn I'm gonna have to move them anyway...

Dhuck
18th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Just put them back here for now Sammi, We'll have to copy them all across to a new section later....I just snuck in and watched all those vids you put up....lol

Vids. Did I hear that there are vids where? Tell me. I like vids. Especially if it is AB cursing that filth getting in on his luxurious carpet

SammiGQ
18th July 2011, 08:23 PM
Can't wait to see everyone's videos, here's a few of mine enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npBbngUJFoE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pJ9bleF34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlphoz6o7PA

Excuse my crappy recording - I was too busy watching him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeP4X-N_OFg

Attempting a hill nobody could get up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEhN1q1aF5M

My friend doing a bog hole, she's crazier than I am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxYu2e5XtQA

Same video different angle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4SX7jRwipA

This was probably the scariest moment of my 4x4 experience.... So far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddQaMt5bUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIKJPDj8km0

SammiGQ
18th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Vids. Did I hear that there are vids where? Tell me. I like vids. Especially if it is AB cursing that filth getting in on his luxurious carpet

Unfortunately I don't have any of AB cursing but I sure hope someone caught him!

Dhuck
18th July 2011, 08:45 PM
Excellent. Keep em coming. Damn slippery red cr@p

Sir Roofy
18th July 2011, 08:45 PM
can't wait to see everyone's videos, here's a few of mine enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npbbngujfoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pj9blef34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlphoz6o7pa

excuse my crappy recording - i was too busy watching him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zep4x-n_ofg

attempting a hill nobody could get up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lehn1q1af5m

my friend doing a bog hole, she's crazier than i am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxyu2e5xtqa

same video different angle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sx7jrwipa

this was probably the scariest moment of my 4x4 experience.... So far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddqamt5buy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikjpdj8km0

well done sammi thanks for that

AB
18th July 2011, 08:59 PM
Excellent. Keep em coming. Damn slippery red cr@p

It was insanely slippery those tracks....Great fun!

We'll have to venture out there again when It's drier to get up some of those.

yeah yeah yeah I think Rossco has a video of poor Bluey going for a swim...lol

Woof
18th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Great vids there Sammi, thanks for posting them for us to see.

NissanGQ4.2
18th July 2011, 09:18 PM
x 2 Sammi thanks 4 the vids

Clunk
18th July 2011, 09:20 PM
great pics n vids guys n girls.............. looked like you guys had a lot of fun!!!!

SammiGQ
18th July 2011, 09:30 PM
No worries guys can't wait to see more!

Warnie
19th July 2011, 06:04 AM
I have quite few videos guys, just have to wait until the missus brings my cord to attach the phone to the computer down from QLD on thursday. I will have everything up friday. and some of beautiful MtBuller yesterday, so much snow

Timbo
19th July 2011, 11:35 AM
I was next to AB when he pulled the front off his drawer system trying to get tools out. LOL! It was jammed shut, I needed some pliers to undo a D-Shackle that Rosco put on with his bionic arms.. and AB's cursing coz his car had water in it.. he angry with the drawers and literally pulled the front of it off haha. Don't ya just love it when nothing goes right?

AB
19th July 2011, 12:08 PM
I was next to AB when he pulled the front off his drawer system trying to get tools out. LOL! It was jammed shut, I needed some pliers to undo a D-Shackle that Rosco put on with his bionic arms.. and AB's cursing coz his car had water in it.. he angry with the drawers and literally pulled the front of it off haha. Don't ya just love it when nothing goes right?

Forgot about that...lol...A cold frosty beer was soon grabbed to calm the nerves down and press on....haha

Dhuck
19th July 2011, 04:28 PM
Video..... Did we get a video? lol

AB
19th July 2011, 04:43 PM
Video..... Did we get a video? lol

Not of that one Dhuck....It wouldve have been funny seeing my face when I ripped the drawer handle off and threw it in the back of the car with steam coming out of my ears...lol

Dhuck
19th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Not of that one Dhuck....It wouldve have been funny seeing my face when I ripped the drawer handle off and threw it in the back of the car with steam coming out of my ears...lol

I think it would have made a classic moment in time. But the coldies weren't far away which is a good thing mate.

Warnie
20th July 2011, 11:17 PM
You didnt seem too furious AB. It was more of a realisation that you were a bit cranky but wrse things have happened and just threw it back in. It was actually one of very few trip where serious damage was not done to cars