PDA

View Full Version : Forum is back on!!!!

AB
16th June 2011, 09:26 AM
Ok, the forum is back up and running everyone after this disaster!!!
Only some of the data uploaded yesterday and I had to shut it down otherwise we would have different data all over the place.
We are ok to go now and apologies for the delay, I have gone to hell and back...lol
It looks like we have only lost data from last night but I did shut the forum down from 9pm so maybe only 3 hours.
If anyone finds any missing data then please let me know.
Thanks for being patient and hopefully now we will have trouble free and fast forum!!!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!!
If you signed up to the forum yesterday and now can't log back on your account may have been deleted so please sign up again.
All members, you may have a couple of posts missing from yesterday so please resubmit them.

HAPPY DAYS AGAIN!!!

macca
16th June 2011, 09:30 AM
Good onya Andy, glad to see you sign off Happy Days.

Hopefully you can sleep well tonight,
Macca

snicko
16th June 2011, 09:34 AM
Good one Andy, was thinking of you and hoping you didn't pulling any more hair out!!

Snicko

AB
16th June 2011, 09:39 AM
Well you all know I'm a stresser so picture me lastnight smashing keyboards and trying to fix something I know nothing about...lol....I had about 2 hours sleep but am extremely happy now we havent lost much data at all.

So relieved now!!!!!!!!!!!

At least now we are on the new server which is fast and will back up 3 times a day automatically so we should never have problems again or loose much data...

Bob
16th June 2011, 09:41 AM
Well you all know I'm a stresser so picture me lastnight smashing keyboards and trying to fix something I know nothing about...lol....I had about 2 hours sleep but am extremely happy now we havent lost much data at all.

So relieved now!!!!!!!!!!!

At least now we are on the new server which is fast and will back up 3 times a day automatically so we should never have problems again or loose much data...

We were all thinking of you Mate. Thanks again for your efforts and all appears honky dorey

Sir Roofy
16th June 2011, 09:41 AM
Good on you mate
now you can relax and watch it grow even more
beyond your wildest dreams

patch697
16th June 2011, 10:18 AM
Well im bloody glad thats over........ What a shit couple of days thats been.....

Fingers crossed thats the last we see of that......

growler2058
16th June 2011, 03:32 PM
5H!T HOT!!! Well done mate

big_fletch
16th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks AB, is good to be back online mate LOL

NissanGQ4.2
16th June 2011, 05:54 PM
Did you really have problems Andy???? I just assumed you shut the forum down so you could sit back with a few coldies and watch the origin without any interruptions *LMAO*

P.S: don't forget 2 credit me for my lost 8000 post *L*

Bigrig
16th June 2011, 06:07 PM
What?? The forum did what?? Well, I'll be ... didn't even notice ... lmfao ...

Top job old mate - but wish you hadn't stressed yourself about it - these things happen ...

AB
16th June 2011, 06:07 PM
Did you really have problems Andy???? I just assumed you shut the forum down so you could sit back with a few coldies and watch the origin without any interruptions *LMAO*

P.S: don't forget 2 credit me for my lost 8000 post *L*

I wish mate...lol