PDA

View Full Version : New 4x4 shop open at hill crest QLD

hekarewe
14th June 2011, 12:09 AM
FYI guys got approached to night on my way home and hand a business card by Murry who announced to me that he and his partner have just opened a new 4wd shop in hillcrest qld.

shop is called TORQ4X4

3/82 johnson rd
hillcrest

ph 0435476405

www.torq4x4.com.au

hope this is of some help to you all i will be checking it out i hope over the weekend:bananarock:

Finly Owner
14th June 2011, 08:59 PM
Invite them as a vendor here Mate.

Tim

hekarewe
15th June 2011, 07:52 AM
I did tell them about the forum and did sudjest that they contact admin about advertising etc

TORQ4x4
16th June 2011, 12:17 PM
Hi guys, :gday:

Hey thanks for posting our details on here hekarwe. I hope you get your winch sorted out soon and I'm sure karma will come to the bloke you helped who just buggered off.

I guess just to clarify, we've only recently started up our business and have a fitting workshop on 82 Johnson Rd, Hillcrest.

At the moment, we're in the process of building our show room and don't have any products to show directly at the store just yet. At the moment we're looking at 2-3 months I reckon until we're up and running properly. In the mean-time feel free to browse our website or contact us on any products your after. Ask for a deal on anything or to beat the competition on a price and we'll see what we can do.

I'll be down there this Saturday morning if you do want to pop in and I can take you through brochures and what we can offer. Most of our suppliers are local and we can provide a quick turnaround and optional fitting service.

We're aiming at being the type of 4x4 shop which offers a decent personal service which is sometimes lacking from the big mobs. We're also keen to help out our local 4wd clubs and forum members so will be putting out some promotional discounts to those members. I'll put something up in the vendor section over the coming months.

Thanks for your support guys, and I hope see you down the shop sometime in the future!

Murray

TORQ4x4

Bigrig
16th June 2011, 12:25 PM
Welcome aboard Murray and always great to see small locals having a go - most of us would prefer to support our 'local sheriffs' than buy off the big chains anyway.

Best of luck to you!!

AB
16th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Nice work Murray, best of luck with the store mate.

Decent personal customer service will be a winner!!!!

hekarewe
16th June 2011, 01:36 PM
good work murry glad to see you on here mate just remember to leave some time to come out with for a play with your own patrol remember all work no play makes for a long faced murry LOL will try and get over there this saturday just depends on work etc spoke to the ARB dealer in sydney who sold me the winch said it should be covered nation wide but i have a feeling i may be with out a car for a few days as he said it would mean pulling the bar etc of to get to the winch to see whats broken in it :( oh well s&T happens

Dhuck
16th June 2011, 01:51 PM
Welcome aboard Murry. You will see me from time to time as I am only just down the road from you. I hope that is your truck in your avatar. You will have to come along to some of our trips.

timbar
16th June 2011, 01:57 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

TORQ4x4
16th June 2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys, this sounds like a nice place to be! :smiley_thumbs_up:

Will definitely be joining you on some trips I reckon.

That truck in my Avatar certainly is mine Dhuck. Here it is on a better angle.

http://www.torq4x4.com.au/blog/images/2011/06/patrol-glendon.jpg

Dhuck
16th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Nice. Might have to pop down on Saturday if I get a chance and have a yak

maverick01
1st July 2011, 10:04 PM
I will try to pop in and say hi on saturday but anyway welcome aboard