PDA

View Full Version : Forum Banner Update ?

04OFF
30th August 2019, 10:52 PM
AB, i know you probly got a heap of stuff to do, but i Just wondered on your thoughts (and all members) to perhaps update the NP banner to include a Y62, they have been in production for nearly 10 years now, and some of those other Patrols in the banner, (im sure many people dont know, or have never even seen), perhaps one of them could be replaced, making room for one 62, thus bringing the Forum header a bit more up to date with the soon to be 2020 world of Patrols ?

Of course its easy to say this knowing i don't have to spend hours making it happen, but i know you are not just all about whats "easy" to do. :)

Maybe even a poll if you not sure ?

MudRunnerTD
30th August 2019, 11:31 PM
The problem with that idea is that it will require AB to press buttons, some of which he does not understand. The Big Red Button is mixed in there somewhere. You can tell when Andy has been in the back office as there is grubby finger prints all over the photo copier and skid marks in the dunny.

God help us all. Careful what you wish for sir.

04OFF
31st August 2019, 06:17 AM
The problem with that idea is that it will require AB to press buttons, some of which he does not understand. The Big Red Button is mixed in there somewhere. You can tell when Andy has been in the back office as there is grubby finger prints all over the photo copier and skid marks in the dunny.

God help us all. Careful what you wish for sir.

plus you forgot to add "the beer fridge is empty" lol :trink13:

robertcladner86
12th September 2020, 07:25 AM
Can we get the banner changed :driving2: (https://jeepequipment.com/best-quick-release-mirrors-jeep-wrangler-review/):thumbup:

Bigcol
12th September 2020, 11:35 AM
I quite like it the way it is
it is the evolution of the patrol into the beast it is / was

the y62 on the other hand.............................................. ...................................
yes I have driven on
yes if I had the coin I would have one
they look so much better on the inside than the outside...........