PDA

View Full Version : Series Five Y62 Should be Availiable soon !

04OFF
27th August 2019, 09:10 PM
So yeh ive been waiting to see something official , and yes the Series 5 Patrol is confirmed as coming to AU, should be at dealers by November this year, refreshed styling, better ride comfort, and the Ti will see some upgraded safety features, and ser 5 will most likely will see a price increase.

Im "guessing" it means the Ti will come with Lane departure warning , adaptive cruise control etc just as the Ti-L already comes with, im hoping we get the whole front and rear update (new lights Grill and Tailgate etc), and i anticipate this will all be unveiled at the Dubai international motor show (12-16 NOV)

Who knows really what we will actually get in Aus till its here, but a Series 5 is coming, hope we get the Apple car play/android auto entertainment update like the new Navara models, only time will tell ?

Anyone got any more solid info?

1nando
28th August 2019, 05:44 PM
So yeh ive been waiting to see something official , and yes the Series 5 Patrol is confirmed as coming to AU, should be at dealers by November this year, refreshed styling, better ride comfort, and the Ti will see some upgraded safety features, and ser 5 will most likely will see a price increase.

Im "guessing" it means the Ti will come with Lane departure warning , adaptive cruise control etc just as the Ti-L already comes with, im hoping we get the whole front and rear update (new lights Grill and Tailgate etc), and i anticipate this will all be unveiled at the Dubai international motor show (12-16 NOV)

Who knows really what we will actually get in Aus till its here, but a Series 5 is coming, hope we get the Apple car play/android auto entertainment update like the new Navara models, only time will tell ?

Anyone got any more solid info?Wonder if the engine will have any new updates both mechanically and tune wise[emoji848] the nismo tune and exhaust would be nice on the TiL

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Avo
25th September 2019, 10:10 PM
seen pics today of the release in dubai,
how are they going to fit a bar to the front of this model

Xplor8
7th October 2019, 11:37 AM
Like all new models...someone will work it out

04OFF
26th October 2019, 10:05 AM
ITS HERE !......

Official release 7th November, but they are in the country......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ85cNky09Y

Shown is the Ti, Ti-L looks the same on the outside (even same 18 wheels) but with a different front bumper, sunroof and roof rails.

There is a new ,Blue , Gold, and White paint available, the white is pretty much the same cream pearl white , (colour code goes from QAB to QAC so has a new name) and now you can order your fake leather in Tan as well as the standard Grey.

No sunroof in Ti spec, NO changes to inside for either model, so NO Apple car Play etc, (nothing except now less a switch for the sunroof), just same old fake brown wood grain remains.

Running gear remains the same, but they do claim to have made improvement to ride comfort.

A few other minor improvements, you cant see, improved A/C ,Auto folding mirrors etc

So in a nutshell , its a Series 4, with no sunroof, different wheels and a front and rear facelift..........word on the street is they have gone up 4k over the price of a S4.

:(

nissannewby
26th October 2019, 09:01 PM
It is just an interim face lift will only be a short production while they are finalising the Y63 model 😋

04OFF
27th October 2019, 11:07 PM
What makes you say that Matty ?

Nissan don"t normally change "anything" very quickly , and even if they do bring out a 63 , they will obviously keep sending Australia the out of date featured stuff like they always do (lol)

nissannewby
27th October 2019, 11:36 PM
What makes you say that Matty ?

Nissan don"t normally change "anything" very quickly , and even if they do bring out a 63 , they will obviously keep sending Australia the out of date featured stuff like they always do (lol)

It's just speculation lol.

Both the Patrol and LandCruiser are at the end of their model runs. They are typically roughly a 10yr cycle. Apart from drawing the y61 out. So we should soon be due for a Y63 Patrol and a 300 series cruiser.

MB
27th October 2019, 11:37 PM
Titan 5.0L diesel utes ‘apparently’ may hit our shores 2020ish, if we do get the 5.6L petrol weapon option it’s going to be hard for $150kAUD Platinum Y justifications globally maybe :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tempestv8
15th November 2019, 12:53 AM
No chance of a diesel Y62. Nissan North America has discontinued the diesel variant of their Titan ute, so the only power plant available is now petrol atmo 5.6 V8. RIP Cummins 5.0 V8 Titan.

Avo
4th December 2019, 01:11 AM
I think I may have bought one,
Been promised last black one in WA

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

rusty_nail
4th December 2019, 08:33 AM

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkPics or it didn't happen mate!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Avo
4th December 2019, 09:29 AM
Pics or it didn't happen mate!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkHavent seen it myself yet,maybe get it next week,I was excited n had to tell...

10G
4th December 2019, 12:34 PM

Hahaha, you think you may have bought one? Did you wake up the next morning and couldn't remember?

Avo
4th December 2019, 10:02 PM
Hahaha, you think you may have bought one? Did you wake up the next morning and couldn't remember?Still waiting for my bank,tomorro.....
Fingers crossed....

Avo
7th December 2019, 12:32 AM
Finally,pit it in members rides,will have to make sure I update it as we go,got a few things planned,cheershttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/12/62.jpg

04OFF
7th December 2019, 02:40 AM
Finally,pit it in members rides,will have to make sure I update it as we go,got a few things planned,cheers

Nice work, not sure if you have priced any mods yet ?, but get prepared to spend some coin, as everything seems nearly double (or more) to do, when compared to the same mods on a GU :eek:

parelius
10th December 2019, 05:59 AM
Id love to see that on 46” tires with arctic flares [emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avo
2nd February 2020, 08:36 PM
Nice work, not sure if you have priced any mods yet ?, but get prepared to spend some coin, as everything seems nearly double (or more) to do, when compared to the same mods on a GU :eek:And that is a worry,really want a bar front n rear scrub bars n sliders,ARB are still saying 6months wait
Have put a tow bar on it for now as I was wanting to tow the boat around,

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Avo
5th February 2020, 09:43 PM
Nice work, not sure if you have priced any mods yet ?, but get prepared to spend some coin, as everything seems nearly double (or more) to do, when compared to the same mods on a GU :eek:Sneak peak,well not so sneak,5 available thwn ewst pre orderhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2020/02/23.jpg

04OFF
9th February 2020, 01:05 AM
Sneak peak,well not so sneak,5 available thwn ewst pre order

Looks good, wont be cheap tho, and Interesting to see if that bar and winch are within Nissans recommended 85kg limit ?