PDA

View Full Version : Rather eat dog poo then?

Minx
25th July 2010, 08:15 PM
Ok, Sunday night thread.

My misses asked me if i was going to watch the big debate...lol

I think i would rather eat dog poo then watch the big debate.

if you could eat dog poo to get out of something in your life what would you get out of.:1087:

Danny
25th July 2010, 08:24 PM
Where do you come up with this stuff Minxy haha. Dog poo is a pretty big deal to munch on but I'm going to my wife's sisters wedding and staying the night at the mother inlaws next month and I would trade that for a much on doggy doo.

locks
25th July 2010, 08:43 PM
I would rather eat doggy poo than go out for tea to meet my girlfriends parents for the first time.

First time meeting them and I'm chitting myself...lol

CoR
26th July 2010, 10:11 AM
I would rather eat doggy poo than go out for tea to meet my girlfriends parents for the first time.

Good Luck mate :D

The Big Debate, I changed the channel because of it - Very hard to concentrate on eating dinner at the same time as listening to that BS!

DX grunt
26th July 2010, 10:46 AM
"I'd rather eat poo than be recovered by a GQ".

But, I have been known to go back on my word..occasionally. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge..LOL

Just kidding guys. Guy's, guy's please - I'm j u s t kidding. LOL

DX grunt
26th July 2010, 10:52 AM

It's a big step for everybody. For them as well as you. Just relax and remember to say please and thank you.
That goes a long way with us parents. LOL.

If you drink alcohol, don't get drunk and don't turn the head of your beer into a milkshake coz of nerves. Good luck!

Have a quick read of this website on manners/etiquette before you go. It's from a uk website. Work that out!
http://www.kwintessential.co.uk/resources/global-etiquette/australia.html

And from Oz
http://www.readersdigest.com.au/food-and-recipes/table-manners-tips-from-etiquette-experts/article90541.html

Let us know the outcome. May be on the "Funny stories...now' thread.

patch697
26th July 2010, 12:04 PM
Nope not for me????? I don't think I could or would ever come to eating dog poo.YUK

Cheers
Paul