PDA

View Full Version : Gleesons/Yourke Penninsula/SA

89GQ
30th May 2010, 08:08 PM
Another of my fav. spots. It's about 3 Hr's from adelaide on the foot of the penninsula,There are a few good beaches/bays to fish,This one's where you can drive through the dunes and camp at the beach. My boys first mulloway,Just legal.:) Cant upload the pics,any ideas?

AB
30th May 2010, 08:11 PM
Hi 89GQ, are you having problems uploading pics?

89GQ
30th May 2010, 08:33 PM
Hi andy,Yeh it let me upload the pics of salt creek but none from my gleesons post,Can some be too big?

AB
30th May 2010, 08:41 PM
I have noticed if the file was big they didnt upload. Although it does shrink the pictures anyway it does struggle to initially upload if they're over 500kb....Give me 10mins ill try and fix it mate.

UPDATE: I just noticed it wont let you upload photos that you have already uploaded or are the same file name of another file you have already uploaded previously.

Are you trying to upload files that are named the same as previous ones uploaded or trying to upload files that are already uploaded maybe?

Beths 030 and Beths 123 are the two files you have already uploaded and your user profile pic (i dont know that file name). The one your trying to upload, is the same name as these?

GQ10
30th May 2010, 08:55 PM
Yeah, when you upload a pic it saves that pic on your profile so you can insert it in other threads later on so it won't let you upload em again

Chambo Off to Work We Go
1st July 2010, 10:26 PM
We go over there every Anzac weekend for a surf club Dads n Lads trip.
Great spot with some of the best unspoilt beaches in the state.

Managed to stay dry this year for a change!