PDA

View Full Version : Log Out button

NissanGQ4.2
11th June 2011, 09:12 AM
AB, would it be 2 much trouble 2 remove the log out button????

No biggy if its 2 much trouble.

Does anyone use the log out button ( besides me ) and if so why do you use it?

Cheers

Todd

growler2058
11th June 2011, 09:17 AM
AB, would it be 2 much trouble 2 remove the log out button????

No biggy if its 2 much trouble.

Does anyone use the log out button ( besides me ) and if so why do you use it?

Cheers

Todd

When I remember cause I don't trust tecmonologimy if I'm logged out I'm not worried about gettin an unexpected bill on my phone tappacrappa

the ferret
11th June 2011, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I log out each nite, just habit I spose!

AB
11th June 2011, 01:44 PM
It's a bit of a nightmare actually to remove buttons and things on the forum as It's all in code format and I get lost...lol

I never log out but it would be good if we did use ther log out button as it puts a lot of strain on the forum when we are all logged in constantly.

Woof
11th June 2011, 02:45 PM
It's a bit of a nightmare actually to remove buttons and things on the forum as It's all in code format and I get lost...lol

I never log out but it would be good if we did use ther log out button as it puts a lot of strain on the forum when we are all logged in constantly.

Is it possible to set something up that automatically logs the user out when they shutdown their browser?

NissanGQ4.2
11th June 2011, 02:58 PM

No worries mate, I think it is a "piece of mind" thing 4 me logging out, I'm just use 2 doing it with online banking....etc.... but find it a pain 2 log out of the forum as it clears the cookies which also makes all old post disappear.

Shame that it clears the post on log out :(

Thanks anyway AB

patch697
11th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Is it possible to set something up that automatically logs the user out when they shutdown their browser?

That happens anyway Doggy when you shut your browser down or turn your computer off or disconnect from the internet in any way. If you tick the remember me box when you log in you will auto log in when you jump on the forum.

Woof
11th June 2011, 05:05 PM
That happens anyway Doggy when you shut your browser down or turn your computer off or disconnect from the internet in any way. If you tick the remember me box when you log in you will auto log in when you jump on the forum.

Thanks Pauly, you learn something new every day, don't know much about webby netty stuff but do know a bit about forumy stuff........since the 25 post thingy has been stopped everything is very quiet here, no one to bite lately...lolol

katwoman
11th June 2011, 05:23 PM

I log out every day when I'm on 'puter, but not when I'm home on iPhone..
The iPhone does it all the time by itself anyway..
WHen 'puter gets turned off, it logs out, but your little 'green' light stays on. ( meaning your still online)
If you manually log out the green light goes away !

Finly Owner
11th June 2011, 08:41 PM
Yeah I log out manually so everyone knows I'm gone and they can come out of hiding LOL

Tim

Clunk
12th June 2011, 01:15 AM
I have to say I enjoy a good manual log out!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha