PDA

View Full Version : Memorable TV shows or movies

DX grunt
24th July 2010, 10:24 PM
We all have our favourites.

TV - Zig and Zag. If you don't know who they are, ask yr parents. LOLOLOL

DX grunt
25th July 2010, 04:08 AM
Was it Zig or was it Zag that got into a bit of touble with.....errr.....well let's just say he wouldn't have been welcome in a primary school.

Very unfortunate as I remember them from the Moomba Parade as a kid. They were certainly icons no doubt.

For me, memorable TV shows were Night Rider, Young Talent Time (had a crush on Karen Knowles) and BJ McKay and his best friend Bear! Barp Barp!!

I can't believe somebody, apart from me, is that old to remember Zig and Zag. If u want to PM me yr age Plassy, feel free to do so. I prefer the 'mystery' of this online forum. lolol

DX grunt
25th July 2010, 04:43 AM
Movie.....Capricorn 1

Did man really land on the moon ?????????

gec
25th July 2010, 10:56 AM
Gotta say, Starblazers on the ABC, what a cool toon

DX grunt
25th July 2010, 11:55 AM
I'm 89 Rossco.;)

Me too !!!

patch697
25th July 2010, 01:31 PM
Yep to all the above mentioned. I remember getting up on the day of the moomba parade was on just to see Zig & Zag how iconic...... & BJ Mckay was one of my favorite shows.

Cheers
Paul

CoR
25th July 2010, 01:46 PM
Geez 38 here, got no chance on winning this one :P

DX grunt
25th July 2010, 01:51 PM
Geez 38 here, got no chance on winning this one :P

I spent the first 17 years of my life in Victoria, so that's all I have memories of, Victoria - then to NSW for a few years,
then I went west 30 years ago - and never looked east again!

Oops. :hijacked:

Hyjacked my own thread...... SORRY.

CoR
25th July 2010, 06:36 PM
I spent the first 17 years of my life in Victoria, so that's all I have memories of, Victoria - then to NSW for a few years,
then I went west 30 years ago - and never looked east again!

Oops. :hijacked:

Hyjacked my own thread...... SORRY.

Hahahahaha.....

West is he Best!

I moved to the sunny coast, spent 2 years there, then moved to NSW for 1 year then caravanned it across the bottom of Australia back to Perth. NEVER LOOKED BACK! :P