PDA

View Full Version : Td24ti Ecutalk ICV value

drgtr
23rd June 2019, 05:59 PM
I know the ICV at idle can go all over the place. sometimes its at 80 percent. SOmetimes 60 percent or 10 percent and moves up and down.

Sometimes its even at zero and stays on zero at idle.

I been told on the zd30 this is the amount of fuel being returned

On the td42ti is it the same and does it mean anything?

Car is totally fine in every way

drgtr
24th June 2019, 08:05 AM
Anyone?

I have googled and hard to find this one

mudski
24th June 2019, 08:38 AM
Theres a whole discussion thread on P4x4 forum regarding ICV values from ECU talk. Some of those guys have way to much time on their hands with their findings. Lol. I've seen the reading on my Patrol, back when i had the grenade and I have no idea what it means.

drgtr
24th June 2019, 11:45 AM
lol yeah but its all related to the zd30 and those guys talk about heating injector pumps and as soon as they hit 0 or 10 percent they go into limp mode.

Nothing on td42ti. So in wonder if their crazy discussion is even relevant to me

mudski
24th June 2019, 01:18 PM
lol yeah but its all related to the zd30 and those guys talk about heating injector pumps and as soon as they hit 0 or 10 percent they go into limp mode.

Nothing on td42ti. So in wonder if their crazy discussion is even relevant to me

Not sure to be honest. I wouldn't even worry about it really. I cant really see how the info would benefit much anyway.

drgtr
24th June 2019, 01:26 PM
Thanks Mudski... I agree

threedogs
24th June 2019, 02:15 PM
Anyone?

I have googled and hard to find this one

Give Peter an email at peter@ecutalk,com.au
he will have your answers

drgtr
24th June 2019, 07:52 PM
Thanks. I thought about emailing him but didnt want to disturb him . I just sent him one so fingers crossed.
Thanks Threedogs