PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Kinglake, VIC Day Trip

aidanmair
23rd May 2019, 09:25 PM
Hey all,

I got out to Kinglake on the weekend and as always I like to film the trips! It was sweet to check out a new place with a few of the local boys, I'm already keen to get back there and see a little more.

Map links to the track we hit are in the description of the video if you want to know where to start exploring the area.

https://youtu.be/rRmjF9Lrhas

Winnie
23rd May 2019, 09:32 PM
That's cool as, nice video again!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Plasnart
23rd May 2019, 09:56 PM
Next level videoing mate! How do you get those follow shots? Bear in mind im an IT nuff nuff. Is it drone or hard legwork with stabiliser? How do you cancel out either the drone noise or the huff and puff behind the camera?

aidanmair
23rd May 2019, 10:05 PM
That's cool as, nice video again!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Winnie!

aidanmair
23rd May 2019, 10:07 PM
Next level videoing mate! How do you get those follow shots? Bear in mind im an IT nuff nuff. Is it drone or hard legwork with stabiliser? How do you cancel out either the drone noise or the huff and puff behind the camera?

Thanks! Haha the legs were getting a work out with my new DJI Ronin stabiliser, its an unbelievable bit of kit. The mic I use is quite directional so doesn't really pick up noises from behind the camera.

Plasnart
23rd May 2019, 10:19 PM
Thanks! Haha the legs were getting a work out with my new DJI Ronin stabiliser, its an unbelievable bit of kit. The mic I use is quite directional so doesn't really pick up noises from behind the camera.

Amazing result mate.

Hodge
24th May 2019, 07:31 AM
Subscribed!
Love your series and video work mate.

You should consider coming along to one of the forum meetups next time. Great like minded crowd.

Also I had no idea there were tracks like this on that side of the plantation...
Will definitely go for a drive , 20 minutes up the road from me..

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

10G
24th May 2019, 04:04 PM
I've not watched the whole thing, but that 'dynamic' footage is next level amigo. I've been noticing lately that some of the big name Aussie 4x4 people I follow in YT are still putting up boring 'static' video shots.

You're ahead of the game with your 'dynamic' stuff, it's so much more enjoyable.

aidanmair
24th May 2019, 11:20 PM
Subscribed!
Love your series and video work mate.

You should consider coming along to one of the forum meetups next time. Great like minded crowd.

Also I had no idea there were tracks like this on that side of the plantation...
Will definitely go for a drive , 20 minutes up the road from me..

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Awesome, I'll have to try staying up to date with the meets a bit better. Sounds like you live in an awesome spot!

aidanmair
24th May 2019, 11:23 PM
I've not watched the whole thing, but that 'dynamic' footage is next level amigo. I've been noticing lately that some of the big name Aussie 4x4 people I follow in YT are still putting up boring 'static' video shots.

You're ahead of the game with your 'dynamic' stuff, it's so much more enjoyable.

Thanks heaps for the nice feedback 10G! I'm glad to know that you appreciate the extra effort in my shots :)

Cremulator
24th May 2019, 11:57 PM
Thanks heaps for the nice feedback 10G! I'm glad to know that you appreciate the extra effort in my shots :)Agreed. Your cinematography, editing and VFX are of a high standard. Great to watch. Keep 'em coming!
I subscribed after your MTB video in Bright, the shots in that were really impressive too!!

aidanmair
25th May 2019, 06:54 PM
Agreed. Your cinematography, editing and VFX are of a high standard. Great to watch. Keep 'em coming!
I subscribed after your MTB video in Bright, the shots in that were really impressive too!!

Thanks Cremulator :) Yep, the Bright one would have to be my favourite one I've put out!