PDA

View Full Version : Aldi, Coles et al catalogue threads

the evil twin
4th March 2019, 01:35 PM
Anyone else getting these threads at the top of the forum threads index?

About 5 of em?

Cuppa
4th March 2019, 01:46 PM
Yep, & posting a new thread somehow created another one.Yours doesn’t seem to have done this though. Have reported it to the ‘back room boys’ . Issue appears to be in the ‘What’s New’ section which is bloody irritating ‘cos it’s what I use as my bookmarked page for the forum.

the evil twin
4th March 2019, 01:56 PM
Yeah, any replies also put the post back into the spam... IE it seems to affect the latest 6 posts be they new or replies.

I also use the 'whats new' as my forum hot link... best way to do it IMHO... great minds as they say :-)

AB
4th March 2019, 02:43 PM
CHRIST!!!!!

Are they all gone now?

Someone has hacked into Dazz's account and posting moderator announcements everywhere!

Dazz, I have changed your password, lets chat mate lol

GQtdauto
4th March 2019, 02:49 PM
wondered what the hell was going on , thought AB had lucked in some big sponsors then seen it linked to the past members thread .

Brissieboy
4th March 2019, 02:49 PM
CHRIST!!!!!

Are they all gone now?

lThey have for me, thanks.

the evil twin
4th March 2019, 03:09 PM
All sorted AB... thankee kindlee :-)

Winnie
4th March 2019, 03:13 PM
CHRIST!!!!!

Are they all gone now?

Someone has hacked into Dazz's account and posting moderator announcements everywhere!

Dazz, I have changed your password, lets chat mate lolAbcd1234 is not a secure password Darren!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2019, 05:06 PM
Abcd1234 is not a secure password Darren!

hahaha, yeh not 2 secure but in saying that my password was fairly secure but I believed my account had been hacked a few days back as well and changed my password just in case, hope I don't log out cause farked if I can remember what the new one is

the evil twin
4th March 2019, 05:12 PM
Abcd1234 is not a secure password Darren!

Use Abcd!234... the exclamation tricks 'em every time... thats what I use on Forums and never been hacked yet.

For banks etc use Passw0rd... changing the o to an 0 beats the hackers and your money is safe as houses (let me know when you do it) :devilred:

MudRunnerTD
4th March 2019, 06:21 PM
Missed it all. Sorry Gents. NFI what happened. Cant see it, didnt do it. Concerned about my secure password though damn it. It may have implications elsewhere. Damn it.

the evil twin
4th March 2019, 08:30 PM
Missed it all. Sorry Gents. NFI what happened. Cant see it, didnt do it. Concerned about my secure password though damn it. It may have implications elsewhere. Damn it.

Your password should be OK... the "bug" was grabbing everyones posts, mine, cuppas, yours etc... according to AB it was Dazzlers account that got hacked.

AB
4th March 2019, 08:49 PM
Your password should be OK... the "bug" was grabbing everyones posts, mine, cuppas, yours etc... according to AB it was Dazzlers account that got hacked.

Nah it wasn’t a bug it was announcement posts from Dazz’s account.

I didn’t even know we had the function which is why the what’s new had a different look as it was a different looking post I’ve never seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rusty_nail
4th March 2019, 11:26 PM
So a website I had subscribed to had a massive data breach where all user info including passwords was stolen. My password was then emailed to my email address( which was also taken from the website) and an attempt to blackmail money from me was made.

Fortunately I have several different passwords and used to use the one that was stolen for less secure websites.

Bots will scrape websites with your user info to see if they get a positive result and then a another script usually takes over if the first one gets past login.

For Darren and any one else interested out there, you can see if your info has been taken from any website by punching your email address into this website. It will tell you if your info has been breached and with some more digging, where from

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk