PDA

View Full Version : Westy's rig up for sale.....

BigRAWesty
17th February 2019, 07:55 PM
Well the time has come. Over 25 years I've been in a patrol.. going to be a sad day when it goes.
But its time.
Check out the add for all the details.
Imo it looks stock, but it's loaded.
New buyer will not be disappointed..

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2008-Nissan-Patrol-ST-GU-6-Manual-4x4-MY08/SSE-AD-5933728

rusty_nail
17th February 2019, 08:01 PM
good luck with the sale mate.

rusty_nail
17th February 2019, 08:03 PM
just ahd a look through all the pics, did you have stuff mounted everywhere on that dash? theres alotta holes everywhere!

Plasnart
17th February 2019, 08:04 PM
Shame mate, but life and current needs change. Good luck with the sale westy.

Clunk
17th February 2019, 09:02 PM
just ahd a look through all the pics, did you have stuff mounted everywhere on that dash? theres alotta holes everywhere!Gearbox ventilation mate [emoji6]

Clunk
17th February 2019, 09:02 PM
Shame mate, but life and current needs change. Good luck with the sale westy.Yep might have to put mine up for sale soon too

Avo
17th February 2019, 09:31 PM
Yep might have to put mine up for sale soon tooFark me......just one boofhead after another

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BigRAWesty
17th February 2019, 11:33 PM
just ahd a look through all the pics, did you have stuff mounted everywhere on that dash? theres alotta holes everywhere!Ex cfa so yea they did.
It's got the typical dash so if new buyer wants to replace it, it would be bugger all more to put new center in.

BigRAWesty
26th February 2019, 10:56 PM
...Bump...

BigRAWesty
3rd March 2019, 02:46 PM
Well that's it crew.
End of an era.
Meet a bloke on wakefeild this morning, took at after a short drive and didn't knock the price..
So a bit sad.
Some great memories.
Onto better things hopefully..
And I guess it's BignoGuwesty now....
Cheers

NissanGQ4.2
3rd March 2019, 03:18 PM
Fark me......just one boofhead after another

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I agree Avo, my GQ has been off the road for god knows how many years.... 10+ and I still won't get rid of the old girl :)

Ok maybe I'm the boofhead

Maxhead
3rd March 2019, 05:28 PM
Well that's it crew.
End of an era.
Meet a bloke on wakefeild this morning, took at after a short drive and didn't knock the price..
So a bit sad.
Some great memories.
Onto better things hopefully..
And I guess it's BignoGuwesty now....
Cheers

It gets better with time, trust me

Doesn’t get much better then a Patrol but enjoy whatever your new needs require.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk