PDA

View Full Version : Forum Icon Legend

NissanGQ4.2
30th May 2011, 06:51 PM
Forum Icon Legend - for those like me that never new what the different icons meant.

You will find the meanings at the bottom of the main forum page and main thread topics, I have been a member for around 9 months and never knew they were there until now *L*

Clunk
30th May 2011, 06:56 PM
nice one Todd, I knew there were there but never bothered to scroll down far enough to remind myself what they were lol

katwoman
30th May 2011, 06:58 PM
Forum Icon Legend - for those like me that never new what the different icons meant.

You will find the meanings at the bottom of each page on the forum, I have been a member for around 9 months and never knew they were there until now *L*

There u go. I thought they were only on first forum page. Not all.

timbar
30th May 2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks todd bit of a let down i thought this thread was about me but thanks anyway Mate hahahaha

Col.T
30th May 2011, 07:22 PM
Toddy babe
Can you explain to the world how, when your wheels have fallen off, you're still keeping up?
Col

NissanGQ4.2
30th May 2011, 08:02 PM
Toddy babe
Can you explain to the world how, when your wheels have fallen off, you're still keeping up?
Col

Col, have you heard the saying "drive it like its stolen"??? that's how i keep up mate, but thats not a pic of mine....thats a sh!tbox tojo!!!

Col.T
30th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Col, have you heard the saying "drive it like its stolen"??? that's how i keep up mate, but thats not a pic of mine....thats a sh!tbox tojo!!!
No argument with that, based on the pic. mate