PDA

View Full Version : Only Gas back to Petrol/Gas

AJNIVIUK
30th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Wink Hey fellow Bush buggerisers! ;-)

Hey everyone
AJ here,my first ever posting, new member
My 4wd is a 88 Swb Maverick, 50mm lift, done about 500,000kms yes this is correct! new interior courtesy of my self as I am a trimmer. full re-cod head, courtesy of Head Stud Development in Moorabbin. Twin gas tanks squeezed underneath!!! Owned the car for 4 years, and of course love working on it, sometimes it gives me grief but always satisfied afterwards!

As I drive many kms, I am always thinkn of where the next GAS servo is, as the vehicle is straight gas, I cant take a petrol can down the road and simply refill to get me to the servo, so my thoughts are to put back on a TB42 Carby and be able to run on petrol again....
What I am after is detailed pics of the original vacuum lines, electric wiring etc and if someone has a Gas mixer to suit the carby???

I have the swb tank to suit, the carby, petrol pump etc, all I need is the Gas mixer and of course air cleaner to suit.....
I look forward to hearing from anyone that could help out
cheers
AJ

AB
30th May 2011, 09:18 PM
Welcome to the forum AJ, have you download the manuals on here for the electronic wiring and vacumm lines pictures to see if that helps you yet?