PDA

View Full Version : Backin the NT

Timmo
4th January 2019, 07:17 PM
wow, not many posts in here..... lol any im back up here from a 2 year stint in bloody brisbane:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: wow the traffic, any way im back but still Patroless and still got the Jeep.

the evil twin
4th January 2019, 09:22 PM
#1 Son and his fam are up there at the moment catching up with in-laws and school, sports teammates etc (they go up every 2nd Xmas for 6 weeks or so).

Back in 88' when we first moved to Darwin 'shitty traffic' was if both you and the neighbour left for work within 30 minutes of each other, Palmerston was a name on a map and Coolalinga was considered time for a beer stop on the way south :-)

Timmo
7th January 2019, 03:34 PM
cheers man, love this place.

JasonNap
27th January 2019, 09:36 AM
I’m in Alice, basically next door. But my GU isn’t moving at the moment. TLC required.

Timmo
27th January 2019, 06:52 PM
I’m in Alice, basically next door. But my GU isn’t moving at the moment. TLC required.

bugger hey no good

mudnut
19th May 2020, 01:37 PM
I call spammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeremysteven
21st November 2020, 10:15 PM
Welcome back.

Timmo
2nd November 2021, 11:04 AM
Sorry guys, no more jeep thank F blew up the transmission case so it’s gone but now a prado owner..... don’t shoot me

growler2058
2nd November 2021, 11:08 AM
Sorry guys, no more jeep thank F blew up the transmission case so it’s gone but now a prado owner..... don’t shoot me

Ohhhh Nooooooooooooo :(

Touses
2nd November 2021, 11:24 AM

Off with his head !!!!

Timmo
2nd November 2021, 11:31 AM
Still a patrol man at heart, almost had her talked into a Y62 but money bit tight atm. One day I will be back in a patrol