PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man Bull Bar

hopwrecked
11th December 2018, 12:55 AM
G'day, I'm expecting delivery of a Ti-L S4 18 in a few week. Very pumped to say the least.
At this stage I'm pretty impressed by the price of the Iron Man bull bar.
However they dont seem like a popular choice and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

I'm also considering a Unichip and tune, need to get that quoted up and see if worth while.

cheers

CamJam
23rd December 2018, 08:06 AM
G'day, I'm expecting delivery of a Ti-L S4 18 in a few week. Very pumped to say the least.
At this stage I'm pretty impressed by the price of the Iron Man bull bar.
However they dont seem like a popular choice and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

I'm also considering a Unichip and tune, need to get that quoted up and see if worth while.

cheers

Not sure on the quote you've been given - perhaps list that (fully installed) and you'll get some more responses. Personally, I've gone with the TJM Explorer bar for around $2400 colour coded (drop $400 for the black one) and installed. I've not heard too much good about the Iron Man - particularly with respect to rust. But if you search any bull bar type there's going to be people who don't like them.

If price is more of a factor, I'd seriously consider an opposite lock model. The only reason I didn't go with them (I think they look the best) was because they didn't have a S4 out a the time. Perhaps they do now.

hopwrecked
8th February 2019, 05:15 PM
It doesn't look like the do one for the S4 Ti-L so TJM may be wha's going on.

threedogs
9th February 2019, 08:17 PM
Im TJM all the way only cause I get a good price,
a friend brought an Iron Man bull bar/ winch package
the winch played up and no question asked they replaced it
Iv heard of no problems with service from iron Man items or staff
Id recommend then. early days were different buy great now

Maximage
2nd April 2019, 06:55 PM
Looking to order a Ti-L in the next few days too and was just at TJM, they claimed (at local store) that their bar can be EITHER winch compatible or front radar compatible but not both. Haven't had time to search further and see if anyones managed to mod both features to fit at same time.

CamJam
4th April 2019, 09:34 PM
Looking to order a Ti-L in the next few days too and was just at TJM, they claimed (at local store) that their bar can be EITHER winch compatible or front radar compatible but not both. Haven't had time to search further and see if anyones managed to mod both features to fit at same time.

OnTrack in Melbourne will know, and be the ones who could do it if anyone can. These sorts of questions are best directed to those guys - perhaps with a road trip involved to do some work!

Brisey
4th April 2019, 11:16 PM
I saw a few Y62's around with bars & wasn't really impressed with the look then I found the TJM Frontier bar. It doesn't have the hoops so is basically a bumper replacement but I think it looks really good on the car, much better than the original bumper. Mine is a Ti but the bar can fit the Ti-L with some optional bits. It's also winch compatible.
Cheers
Bri