PDA

View Full Version : 17" alloy wheel wanted

Brissieboy
9th December 2018, 05:42 PM
Anybody got an unwanted original Nissan 17" alloy wheel or rim for a Y61 wagon that you are looking to sell - preferably Brisbane area. I'm after a second spare.
Like this:

Fireblade
10th December 2018, 10:54 AM
i want one to, im interested to know where you get one and how much.

jack
10th December 2018, 11:02 AM
Expect to pay about $150 a rim, I’ve got four for sale but a bit far away.

TimE
10th December 2018, 11:20 AM
Sorry for the Hijack, but I am after one as well, tyre doesn't matter rim only wanted. I'm in Canberra, where are you Jack?

There are a few on Gumtree in the Brissy area that may interest you Brissieboy

jack
10th December 2018, 06:51 PM
Sorry for the Hijack, but I am after one as well, tyre doesn't matter rim only wanted. I'm in Canberra, where are you Jack?

There are a few on Gumtree in the Brissy area that may interest you Brissieboy

Ballarat mate, long way away. Just noticed my location no longer appears, have to check that out.

Brissieboy
10th December 2018, 10:03 PM
There are a few on Gumtree in the Brissy area that may interest youYes, thank you. I was aware of that but I just thought I'd try here first. I thought there might be some around with a lot of owners opting for the biggies. And I'm in no rush.

Stropp
12th December 2018, 01:51 AM
Drive to Perth I have one left from my old patrol 😊

threedogs
12th December 2018, 01:29 PM
If going outback and require a second spare Id be buying a steel rim with the
correct off set. You damage an alloy rim outback thats it your stuck, with a steel rim at least you
can hammer it back in shape, just saying thats all lol

jack
12th December 2018, 02:01 PM
Drive to Perth I have one left from my old patrol 😊

Ballarats closer!

threedogs
13th December 2018, 03:02 PM
OOI how much would a 17" tyre cost say at the birdsville road house compared to a 16".
Might be more sensible to get a set of steel 16" rims with a good spare and a 50% tyre
as the sixth wheel , there are more 16" tyres available than 17", just something to thing about
keep your alloys for around town, they are not for the outback thats only my opinion